Bitcoin Forum
January 21, 2019, 08:47:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A tool to avoid scammers  (Read 1373 times)
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

Just found a new tool that I wanted to share with you all. If i knew who to watch and listen to from the beginning I wouldn't have lost so much money.... so here's to helping out the newbies. Cryptoinfluence.io has list of the most credible YouTubers ranked by the community and lists all the scammers you should avoid! It also provides comprehensive data on the user allowing you to do your analysis and look at their target audience/predict market movement. Enjoy my friends!

If you feel any of the profiles listed below are scam/spam accounts then please report it here.
If you are the owner of a crypto channel & would like to add it to our list please fill in this form.
If you are the owner of one of the channels below, then please click here to claim your profile.

This thing is from the website with link on the last part provided. 

I already visited the website provided above and it's truly useful specially if you are a newbie in crypto currency. Learn from the expert is the best common way on advancing your status.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ghyc

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:49:22 PM

thanks for sharing  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
joromz1226

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

Just found a new tool that I wanted to share with you all. If i knew who to watch and listen to from the beginning I wouldn't have lost so much money.... so here's to helping out the newbies. Cryptoinfluence.io has list of the most credible YouTubers ranked by the community and lists all the scammers you should avoid! It also provides comprehensive data on the user allowing you to do your analysis and look at their target audience/predict market movement. Enjoy my friends!

I checked the site you gave in the above mate, but even there is a picture or image they can still change their identity, because most of the

scammer are not really showing their real identity, that's why its hard to determine who the hell are they, but still thanks for this one pal, at least

anyhow it can give a bit help to everybody. Just be aware of their good/sweet words and promises so that you won't be a victim by them.

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄████
   ███▀
 ███████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
    ❱❱ Website
❱❱ Medium
❱❱ Reddit
❱❱ Discord
❱❱ Telegram Channel
❱❱ Whitepaper

▄█████████████▄
██▀▀████▀  ▀▀██
██   ▀▀     ▀██
██▄         ███
███▄       ▄███
██▀▀      ▄████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█████████████▀

▄ █████████▀▀        ▀▀████████ ▄ ▄ 
 ▐▌█ ██████▀    ▐█▌▐█▌      ▀█████ █ █ 
 ▐▌█ █████    █████████▄      ████ █ █ 
 ▐▌█ ████▌     ▐██   ▐██▌     ▐███ █ █ 
 ▐▌█ ████      ▐████████▄      ███ █ █ 
 ▐▌█ ████▌     ▐██▌   ███▌    ▐███ █ █ 
 ▐▌█ █████    ▄█████████▀     ████ █ █ 
 ▐▌█ ██████     ▐█▌▐█▌       █████ █ █ 
 ▐▌█ ███████▄▄            ▄▄██████ █ █ 
 ▐▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █ 
 ▐▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄███████████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀ █

XIANNE25

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:56:29 PM

Wow I'm glad I came to see and read about your post. This is a big help to me. I will visit this site and check all ongoing and upcoming ico's. Thanks for this
GunsLair

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

"MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash"

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:36:05 PM

This is quite useful information. I would like to see more such necessary resources. But unfortunately even they aren't immune from fraud and different attacks. And in addition the scammers appear more and more every day. Therefore, don't forget to check all the information independently and by yourself many times and don't rely only on someone.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
reil2014

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:06:18 AM

This is good information, thanks a lot, i learn more because of that website. I can now track on which is good to invest.
Manuel05

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

quarkchain.io

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

Looks good i mean the site. Its a good step to stop or reduce scam but scammers are getting smart on still have to be extra careful to tripple confirm. Good information.
Lomberjack

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:33:02 AM

That is great. Being wise is one of the best way to avoid scammers. There are so many scammers out there that are planning to scam people who are not aware of their surroundings. Using applications that avoid scammers are great and with that we must be wiser than thos people.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
nickwen

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:56:37 AM

Thanks for your sharing, this will help many people in this forum. I have just visited the website. Its a good and very informative. Nowadays scam takes a lot of different forms. We need to be careful and restrict access to untrusted websites. In addition, you have to think with your own head, and do not rely on others.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:47:50 AM

Thank you for sharing this website but i think not all project written their are already verified or even reviewed by experts. I think this website is just new because if you look at some of the project there, the information is not complete or no information given at all like for instance, Tenzorum.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Aivaryamal

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:00:44 AM

Very useful tool, thanks to the author. But I also recommend that you try to allocate capital for several projects, no matter how reliable managers and good products they have.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.