Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:31:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to turn your blockchain balance into real money?  (Read 2197 times)
BlockTechnology

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

I use the card of the Advcash system, works fine, with low commission, cooperates with Visa

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:58:08 PM

Try localbitcoins probably it is available in your country. I think that's your best option since for sure there are a lot of traders in localbitcoins that can buy your bitcoins piece by piece and eventually be able to sell everything if in case you have so much that it is hard to sell everything. But if you are talking about something less than $10,000 then that's not really a problem. I've had experience trading at that level and I only had to talk to one person, though that is not in Romania, so I am not so sure. You should probably try to talk to one of the traders on your localbitcoins area.
Vilgax73

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:05:51 AM

You can try bitcoinromania.ro, they also have a BTC ATM in Bucharest.
gua86402

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:56:37 AM

You can cash it on the exchange. First you find an exchange, after the registration, there will be some kind of block chain wallet, you prepaid phone to exchange their own digital currency wallet purse, wallet through exchange into legal tender! The general process should be like this, hope can help you!
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

With blockchain balance do you mean blockchain.info wallet balance?
If yes, you can't cashout directly from it, you need to sell or exchange your bitcoin and then get the fiat currency
I can recommend you LocalBitcoin which allow you to sell your bitcoins and receive real money with your local currency, it's easy
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1170

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:38:07 PM

With blockchain balance do you mean blockchain.info wallet balance?
If yes, you can't cashout directly from it, you need to sell or exchange your bitcoin and then get the fiat currency
I can recommend you LocalBitcoin which allow you to sell your bitcoins and receive real money with your local currency, it's easy

He probably means that, he can cash out directly there but in case that he is from some third world country he will need to look for some other way, like trough some exchange site that is connected with some bank in his country or trough localbitcoins site. Many times people don't give enough informations about what they exactly mean, and how can we help him. He could at least say where he lives, in which country, if he is from Serbia for example I would exactly tell him which ways there are for cashing out, if he is from some other country someone else would give better advice.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

Blockchain is an online web bitcoin wallet and your balance on blockchain is bitcoin. To turn your bitcoin into real money, you can use coinbase service or localbitcoin. Well i'm not from serbia but usually people use coinbase or localbitcoin to cash out their bitcoins into fiat.
lia_anti

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

Interesting news for business.

Blockchain platform for a businessman.

Preorder starts!

At the first stage there are discounts.

Discounts 70%

Work for programmer

Project details on the website [Suspicious link removed]/[/url]
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:15:28 PM

You need to sell the bitcoins to get real money.

portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:37:24 AM

I don't know how to cashout? I am from Romania, what are the possibilities to cashout a large sum of money at once?

In order to cash out, you must convert your altcoins to bitcoins  and you need to make a bitcoin wallet. In my country we used here the Coin.ph to convert my bitcoin to national currency and then cash out. But I don't  know in your country if what wallet you are using for cash out. I think you should ask for your friends who are resident also of your country.

hunter50

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

There are many bitcoin to cash exchang wallet in the market in that localbitcoins is one of the good one for the long time. If you want to buy and sell you should have the wallet in the coinbase wallet but there is no optio for cashing out fund there we can only used that wallet to hold our bitcoin. it's the best way to dilute your bitcoin fund.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

I don't know how to cashout? I am from Romania, what are the possibilities to cashout a large sum of money at once?

You cannot turn from blockchain to real money because blockchain is the name of the technology of electronic money. You can only switch from cryptos to real money by putting the cryptos on your home exchange and selling them for cash. However, if you sell cryptos you are buying fiat money, and fiat money will gradually decrease rates over time but never increase like cryptos Smiley)

BTCtrader9

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

Go to localbitcoins and sell it someone for Cash or Instant bank transfer?

Or you can also register on a local exchange, trade it for your local currency and then probably withdraw the money in your currency directly from the exchange.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:53:26 AM

I'm assuming you mean blockchain.info, and if so, you just need to register on an exchange and verify your account. From there you can deposit your bitcoin and sell it for your local currency.  Wink

(However I recommend HODLing)

He want to withdraw his balance from BlockChain and change to real money using their localwallet because he/she want to cashout but he/she don't know what is the recommende wallet for their country, ( am i right @CRST?? )

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:13:27 PM

By blockchain money I assume that you have funds on your blockchain.info wallet and you want to cashout it which means that you have bitcoins that you want sell.

I would suggest you to sell at Bitstamp for a bank transfer- if that's a large amount you will probably need to pay tax in order to release the trasnfer, it really depends in your country, but that's going to be the easiest way to sell your bitcoins.
If you are looking to sell at cash( trade at extreme caution) I would use localbitcoins.com .
If you trade for cash, please do that at a public place, so their chances of the transaction to fail would be lower.
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

There are some websites like btc markets where you can sell and you get the money in fiat immediately so you can transfer it to your bank by yourself, and also try hitbtc.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:05:02 PM

In order to cash out, you must convert your altcoins to bitcoins  and you need to make a bitcoin wallet. In my country we used here the Coin.ph to convert my bitcoin to national currency and then cash out. But I don't  know in your country if what wallet you are using for cash out. I think you should ask for your friends who are resident also of your country.
You are lucky that in your country you have the exchange, the real problem is for those people who live in a country where either there is no exchange or the exchanges charge a very high value of the commissions, and this thing really demotivate you in trading. A good part of your profit is taken away by these exchanges. The best way to convert it into fiat currency is to apply for PayPal or Payoneer type cards so that you can get the money with less deductions.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:40:16 PM

I hate the word "real" associated with fiat money. I think Bitcoin and other cryptocoins are more real than fiat currencies.
Said that, if you need to convert Bitcoin to your local fiat money, there are many ways, but it depends on the method of payment you wanna use.

For example, if you like paypal, the safest way is to use the website I have in my signature.
Instead if you need it in your bank account, there are many exchanges out there which do wire transfers.
You can find a list of exchanges here:  https://exchangewar.info/

cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:45:23 PM

There is no blockchain balance. Blockchain is a technology system, not related to economy. Bitcoin is a payment made to promote blockchain technology. You can convert
Bitcoin to cash on exchange through the exchange, you can find a seller from a country you are on https://localbitcoins.com.

Yes i have tried this site , This is real. Just be safe in case of selling or buying large quantity of bitcoin.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:02:28 AM

You are lucky that in your country you have the exchange, the real problem is for those people who live in a country where either there is no exchange or the exchanges charge a very high value of the commissions, and this thing really demotivate you in trading. A good part of your profit is taken away by these exchanges. The best way to convert it into fiat currency is to apply for PayPal or Payoneer type cards so that you can get the money with less deductions.
Paypal also have the deductions, so the questions remains that how to minimize the deductions in form of commissions? Is it possible that some new company like paypal or moneygram starts accepting bitcoin in their franchises around the world with lowest possible deductions? Because this idea can be helpful for everyone in years to come.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: