Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2018, 12:12:26 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Physical Debit Card  (Read 92 times)
UnboundPony

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:43:48 AM

Want a physical debit card that I can link to a PayPal account and withdraw money with. Should also have ATM access.

Post all limits down below with pricing. Can pay with PayPal or Bitcoin. Thanks!

Shoot me a PM if you have personal information you would like to send me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:52:28 PM

Want a physical debit card that I can link to a PayPal account and withdraw money with. Should also have ATM access.

Post all limits down below with pricing. Can pay with PayPal or Bitcoin. Thanks!

Which country you are you from ?
I can sell you a debit card which can be used to add to paypal account.The withdrawal limits from ATM per day is around $500 and $1500 for online or at merchant transactions
You can increase it ,by contacting the bank

hearts*couture

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:21:18 AM

You can use my physical debit card. I bank with Ally and have $1000 ATM Limit and $5000 spending limit  Smiley
CyberR.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:52:08 AM

I have Bit-X Physical DebitCard. You can add balance in it via Both Paypal and Bitcoins and yes, Has ATM access too.
Shoot me a PM if you're interested and we can discuss.

PS :- Escrow or you go First.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:38:53 PM

It's in threads like this that one can see how naivety leads to scams.

We have a scenario here where one needs an ATM card and posts here, randomly appealing to anyone (strangers, yes) to send him their ATM cards. As if he doesn't know that these cards are personalized and replaceable by the issuing bank. The cards can even be cloned. So he gets the card, loads it with money and wonders later why he can't withdraw from the ATM or why the card doesn't work at all.

Then you have the person who sells his ATM card to a stranger. Sells and sends it without thinking if the card might be used for a money laundering operation or for scams. He then wonders why police storms his house at 2 AM and drags him to jail.

But then again, there's another angle to the scam element here. Seller probably just wants the money and has no intention of sending any card. So he insists the buyer sends coins first.

Escrow can offer zero protection here. ATM cards can be cloned or replaced which defeats the middle man's role of protecting the buyer.

I suggest OP get a card from an exchange such as Cryptopay or Wirex.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.