Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Distributed monetary system and stablecoin  (Read 10767 times)
Havven (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:34:51 AM

Hello, I want to tell you a little story about how Havven treats its partners and its obligations. Sorry for bad English.
In early February, I joined the Havven bounty campaign on BTT. Every week until the end of the campaign I have met all the conditions and laid out the reports in the topic on BTT. Accrual stacks checked in the table of participants of the campaign. the Campaign has come to an end, announced the pending payments: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2617632.msg31294642#msg31294642   
After this post, I, like other members of this forum, repeatedly asked questions. No answer was received. After some waiting I got an airdrop of 18.8 HAV, but the payment for bounty never came. I appealed to the administrators of the official Havven telegram chat, they did not want to talk to me. I forwarded a copy of the message, which indicated that if I have not received payment - the problem is on my side. In the end, the administrator @Arete2 said that personally to communicate on every issue with anyone he did not intend. And said that the payment I receive, because did not fill out the form sent to me by mail on February 26. After that, I was no longer answered:
https://ibb.co/g7AvEn
The postal address I registered for the bounty campaign is my e-mail worker. The main activity is to invest in ICO. All mails which I receive, is checked daily by me. The spam folder is also checked. So I confidently declare that on February 26, letters from Havven on my email address didn't come. The last letter was received in early February.
As I understand it in Havven no one is interested to solve problems. Chat with me just did not want(I was talking to different administrators) My last post in the BTT Havven thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2617632.msg32839941#msg32839941
In support of their words, I can provide copies and screenshots of my correspondence with the administrators and my messages in the official thread of the bounty campaign Havven.
It's just a hoax. Also I have suspicions that my tokens could be appropriated by someone from administrators of bounty campaign.

Hi there, I'm sorry for your unsuccessful entry in the bounty campaign. I've once again confirmed that you were sent the same email as others who successfully entered their details in the first stage of the bounty process. Having not received a reply to that email with your wallet address to send the tokens to, unfortunately you were unable to participate any further in the bounty. Thousands of people did receive tokens as per their successful participation in the bounty.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sucess

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:49:40 AM

Guys! Havven is so fucking underrated. It’s a working system. A great team. And the launch is near. The price hurts and I didn’t liked the concept with the airdrop, but I just wanted to let you know the I am confident to see it mooning soon.
FishsHumnsToo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:30:53 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 06:43:10 PM by FishsHumnsToo

Hi there, I'm sorry for your unsuccessful entry in the bounty campaign. I've once again confirmed that you were sent the same email as others who successfully entered their details in the first stage of the bounty process. Having not received a reply to that email with your wallet address to send the tokens to, unfortunately you were unable to participate any further in the bounty. Thousands of people did receive tokens as per their successful participation in the bounty.

Hi there, I repeat to you - there's no mail. Everything that I got, everything remained till now. I look through ALL THE EMAILS, it's my work email. The letter was not - and for your error I have not received payment for their work. The conclusions are obvious.
Here's what I got from Havven:

And no more.

That's one. And second - why didn't you just fix the situation when I wrote to the telegram chat? Had a similar situation with crowdsale TheBeeToken's, where I got the tokens, but they were untransferable. After discussion with the admins, the problem was solved within 2 days. This is just an example. Why you ignored my message and just refused to solve the problem?
DelaChao

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:48:10 PM

#Join
Bitcointalk: DelaChao
Teleg company: t.me/DelaChao
FB company: @DelaChao
TWITTER : @DelaChao
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:54:20 AM

Enter our eStore Competition!

Last week we announced the addition of Apple products to the Havven eStore as well as our stablecoin/eCommerce partnership with ALLDAYZIP. We believe these announcements represent a milestone for Havven and the future of stablecoins, as the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies has limited the penetration of cryptocurrencies in eCommerce in the past. The success of stablecoins in this area will be key for market penetration.

The feedback we have received from our partners and followers has been great about the eStore as a proof of concept for a stablecoin’s compatibility for eCommerce. We’d love for as many people as possible to make a purchase using the eStore, so we’ve decided to launch a competition to encourage people to give it a go!

https://blog.havven.io/enter-our-estore-competition-535c548c353c
zerkalisz

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:38:53 AM

Announcing LocalCoinSwap
https://blog.havven.io/announcing-localcoinswap-9ac150eeef23

We are pleased to announce a partnership between Havven and LocalCoinSwap, a P2P cryptocurrency exchange with a decentralised peer-to-peer trading structure. LocalCoinSwap distributes all exchange profits to holders of its native token, Cryptoshares (LCS), and does not have any centralised bank accounts, verification requirements, or restrictions on trade. LCS holders are also entitled to vote on exchange decisions.
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:40:25 AM

Groundhog partners with Havven to integrate nUSD stablecoin technology

Today we’re very excited to announce that Groundhog, our merchant payment platform and consumer wallet that’s supercharging crypto e-commerce, is partnering with Havven, the decentralised payment network and stablecoin designed to enable everyday cryptocurrency purchases.

We’re integrating Havven’s nUSD technology into our platform to give merchants using Groundhog Pay the ability to immediately lock in a fiat price for their transactions at the moment of purchase.
https://medium.com/groundhog-network/groundhog-partners-with-havven-to-integrate-nusd-stablecoin-technology-98a2322c8d66
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:38:04 AM

Havven is coming to the EOSIO blockchain!
https://blog.havven.io/havven-is-coming-to-the-eosio-blockchain-fd96152ba822
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: