Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen during the christmas?  (Read 195 times)
Risk Mgmt

Activity: 158
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

there are a lot of things could be happening, I think people are holding money for the month of December so that they are spending money what they want. I believe that this is one of the reasons for raising the price of every cryptocurrency.
Since this month is a festival time because of the Christmas and New year so that people are enjoying leisure time that's why money circulation is greater than any other months. So that anything could be possible regarding Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies market.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:49:07 PM

Well last Christmas all my family are happy and enjoyed and also thankful for every blessing that we

get from The Lord Above,because the price of bitcoin goes not only to moon but to the galaxy as we

earned more than x3 from the valueof purchased,but all of that happenings gone when dip had
 Suddenly happen early thos year
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: