Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:41:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading sites  (Read 478 times)
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

Trading sites are commonly asked here in forum and because of that, I found new knowledge about trading. To be honest, I never tried trading before but i have known few sites that are commonly used in our country. Etherdelta and yobit is used for trading and both cheap in transaction fees. etherdelta these past few days has lot of bad feedback because of its delayed service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:59:06 PM

In relation to what happened with BITTREX regarding their withdrawal issue, I am now curious on what trading sites are trustable. Any recommendation? I am just a newbie in trading.

It seems like Binance is a good exchange so far. I used Poloniex in the past and I liked it but they had problems with their support, so I pulled all my coins out of there. I also used Bitfinex but they stopped letting American customers use their exchange. You could also try Kraken. I hear that it’s pretty good too.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:54:56 AM

In relation to what happened with BITTREX regarding their withdrawal issue, I am now curious on what trading sites are trustable. Any recommendation? I am just a newbie in trading.

I'm quite curious about this, since I open an account before they stop accepting new users, and I was considering putting some coins there, so I could start investing in other alts, because they have a huge selection of them. I never heard of withdrawal issues, what are you guys talking about? I know no centralized exchanges are safe, but I thought bittrex was among the "good ones" right now.
I have never tried to withdraw since I put a gas on my ether wallet last October 2017. Since then, I am just trading to make more profit before a withdraw this year. Also please give a reference if this issues are true. Hope the verification will be more favorable to older account like mine.

mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:27:29 AM

I am just using bittrex for exchange and I am happy with that so I can not say anything about fiat withdrawal.
About crypto withdrawals deposits or ecxhanges , I am happy with that and also a lot people mentioned about binance, that can be used also
Blackfurysm

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:36:34 AM

I'm voting for FreeWallet. Use it for three month already and never get any problem. Saved a bunch of money on fees. They offer 0% transaction fee for BTC inside there system. And outside fee also good. But it's not that good for little cheap coins, because the system does not always cope with the load. But support solve problems fast enough.
Qwantoom

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:25:41 AM

Try Binance sir. It's CEO is very transparent and you can check all his interviews. Very trusted.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

One of i know best trading site is iq option trading. This trading site is offer unlimited trading experience in different crypto currencies and you have a choice what currency that you want to trade. Iq option is offer a low minimum deposit of 10 USD as starting pot money in trading. Also you can start here a free demo and it is supported 24/7 of international client same as your trading account. There different type of trading option here like cryptocurrencies, binary option, forex, CFD, digital option and etc. This site have a feature of fast withdrawal of profit and stocks and also supported by mobile trading application.

This is only recommendation to you and the decision is  still up to you what you want to choose trading site. Maybe some site is much better than i option.
germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:46:09 AM

maybe a good trading site besides bittrex is binance, but i will still use bittrex because it has good security and maybe the problem you mentioned is because you have not done security update in bittrex.

LinAliza

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:12:46 PM

There are alot of trading sites... There is C-Cex, poloniex, binance, hitbtc, coinmarket, kucoin, cryptopia, idex, etherdelta and so much more. If your looking for trusted sites try googling it over he internet and read their reviews so you can decide on which trading sites you are comfortable with. |By the way, I only fund my trading sites when I needed to trade and withdraw it after i reached a certain amount for the day or the week to avoid maintaining schedule and other issues in the future.
At Etherdelta in recent years, a lot of complaints in terms of security and I would not trust it with large sums or keep a large number of coins on it.

Yes that's right but I'm not recommending EtherDelta when your trading large sum of money I'd rather go for trading sites that has secured security like having 2FA Factor like binance and Bit-z etc..
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:13:04 PM

Bittrex exchanging site was a good site in trading but it seems you've said that it is now have a trouble regarding withdrawal, I strongly recommend at you Binance or HitBTC these site now are my current exchanging site for 5 months in trading here so far i don't any problem with this. I think it's normal case regarding deposit and withdrawal it takes some hour before totally confirmed.
But this is only my suggestion it's up to you if which exchanging site you comfortable with, so, enjoy in trading dude!  Grin

Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:45:42 PM

In the trade site, bittrex is a site that has good security but many say there is a problem there. So from that I will use binance and poloniex for now because both are very good and faster and also very easy to use.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:43:05 PM

I use bittrex previous 11 month.I deposit and withdraw many time but no problem faces. Few month ago I lost my phone and lost 16 digit authentication key.Then I knock support.And get back my account.So I think, this site is very helpful and better.
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:59:58 AM

I recommend to you mate POliNIEX NEM BINANCE or can search into google what is the best online trading exchange for crypto to your location.
On the current market there are many reputable commercial sites with high liquidity as well as liquidity. I usually trade at binance and hitbtc, are two reputable trading floors, high liquidity as well as very reasonable fees. You may consider trading on the above two pages.
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:12:04 AM

I'd recommend to stick with decentralized exchanges like IDEX or EtherDelta. At least here your tokens are stored in a smart contract where only you can access them with your ETH account. None of the issues that decentralized exchanges face.

richcoin888

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:43:33 AM

If you are interesting,then I can share my trading site and auto trading bot application.
Currently my bot is using many exchanges including the bittrex....
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:50:45 AM

Right now I am using Binance and Crytopia and I did not encountered any issues with them.

I think a lot of people already have an account in Binance, I just use Crytopia for the shit coins. Believe it or not you can earn profit from shit coins. 
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:13:37 AM

I am currently trading in fours sites namely, Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin and Etherdelta. Since bittrex is out of the question then I would recommend Binance first though they are randomly opening the new user registration nowadays because of the flock of new user so better be attentive when there is an update of accepting new users because they might close it after some time. There is a 50% discount of fees too if you opt to pay the trading fee with their coin BNB and plenty of coins to choose from. Kucoin is a new exchange but gaining some volume as well. They have a lot of promotions and you have a share of the fees too if you buy their coin KCS. Etherdelta is a decentralized exchange and you can only trade ETH as base coin but you can find cheap coins there before being listed in big exchanges.

Ravvish2

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:46:49 AM

Binance and cryptopia are my favourites.
Ba37

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:37:46 AM

I use Bittrex, Binance, Cryptopia and Kucoin. Binance is my favorite amongst all. Never had any issues with any of them. Remember that dealing with support for any of these exchanges will not be as smooth as dialing a number and getting your problem solved. But hopefully in future support will improve. Kucoin support is bit more responsive in my experience.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:40:27 AM

I used many times Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex and i've never had issues with them.

Sure one of them (Bitfinex) got hacked and i've lost like 30% but got it back eventually with those tokens.

The issues people are having these days is that they didn't get verified in time and are getting their accounts frozen due to KYC rules

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██