Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:33:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [APA] All Public Art - Art and Blockchain together-ICO coming soon  (Read 10674 times)
regarcigar

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:00:57 AM

this allpublicar project has expanded the network quickly and many have known about this project,
now it's the team's turn to work if the team works well then this project will be a bright, bright future

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

According to the title of this thread, the Pre-Sale started on 15th, JAN, but I check the website, there are no such information about the pre-sale, how much money has been raised during the pre-sale? The roadmap shows the pre-sale and token sale will finished in Q1, 2018, right?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
juicejoyce
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:26:11 PM

According to the title of this thread, the Pre-Sale started on 15th, JAN, but I check the website, there are no such information about the pre-sale, how much money has been raised during the pre-sale? The roadmap shows the pre-sale and token sale will finished in Q1, 2018, right?

What is wrong with this project? There is no updates and discussion here, just seems to be a dead ICO project, I thought it was a promising ICO project, I do not hope it looks like this, I just want to know more information from the dev team.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:30:25 PM

there is no exactly info about this project ,how much fund be collect in Pre-Sale 15TH JAN ,when will start main-sale.
juicejoyce
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:26:20 AM

there is no exactly info about this project ,how much fund be collect in Pre-Sale 15TH JAN ,when will start main-sale.

I do not know what is going wrong with this project, there is no updates from the bounty manager, no response from the dev team, also there is only 1738 members on the telegram channel and no response from the admin. I feel very disappointed on this project.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:14:28 AM

I can not join in the telegram channel, it shows "Sorry, this group is not accessible". It seems the dev team has left this project, this project may be failed or the dev team just give up. Why the dev team do not make an announcement about that before leaving away? It is not fair to the supporters especially the bounty participates.
Larry Lantern

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:40:09 AM

Hello Admin,
just want to ask why my spreadsheet is mark as zero in week 8 and 10. when i posted a link of my bounty on the said date.
Thanks.

Sincerely,
Larry
AllPublicArt

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:44:29 AM

Hi Juicejoyce, you are absolutely right we haven't been on top of this thread. We'll try to keep it updated better from now on, right now the private pre-sale and the roadshows have taken up most of our time.

Regarding the Token Sale it will launch when we are ready to launch, I know this might not be the kind of answer you are looking for, but we think it is in everyone's best interest if we have a smooth launch. We will announce the token sale on Bitcointalk as well.
AllPublicArt

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:57:57 AM

I can not join in the telegram channel, it shows "Sorry, this group is not accessible". It seems the dev team has left this project, this project may be failed or the dev team just give up. Why the dev team do not make an announcement about that before leaving away? It is not fair to the supporters especially the bounty participates.
Hi Nonlinearboy, I'm not sure what issue you are encountering? The link is working and is active, do you perhaps have an error message you are receiving so I can look into it?
https://t.me/joinchat/G_xrCRB5DyRk58-dmGne6g

The devs have never left the project as a matter of fact they are still on the road attending pretty much all of the roadshows. They are just incredibly busy with the roadshows, but once those are over they will have more time to attend to questions on Telegram and Bitcointalk.
P.s. when it comes to questions regarding the bounties, please keep those in the separate bounty thread and definitely do not post it on Telegram.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:08:27 AM

Team! Why do you personally believe in this project?
juicejoyce
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:33:57 AM

Hi Juicejoyce, you are absolutely right we haven't been on top of this thread. We'll try to keep it updated better from now on, right now the private pre-sale and the roadshows have taken up most of our time.

Regarding the Token Sale it will launch when we are ready to launch, I know this might not be the kind of answer you are looking for, but we think it is in everyone's best interest if we have a smooth launch. We will announce the token sale on Bitcointalk as well.

I joined in the signature bounty campaign a few months ago, but recently there is no stakes update and also there is no update on the ANN thread, I thought this project was abandoned, so I left the signature campaign. Sorry for my left.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
btctrad0r

Activity: 324
Merit: 79

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:09:29 AM

i like streetart and this project sounds very interesting.

do you know this website?

http://ilovegraffiti.de/

here is a story about CORNBREAD - the planet's first graffiti writer, now aged 63.

„I START THIS SHIT 1965″ – DARRYL ‚CORNBREAD‘ MCCRAY

and another story:

REVOK SUED BY H&M

From REVOK:
This week, fashion retailer H&M filed a lawsuit in Federal Court in New York, allegedly asking the court to essentially rule that any and all unsanctioned or illegal artwork, such as street art and graffiti, should be devoid of copyright protection and can be used by any brand or corporation, without any payment or even needing the artist’s permission. This action taken by H&M is a full out assault on artists‘ rights and we must raise our voices. This could render millions of murals and important pieces of artwork worldwide completely unprotected and available for corporate use, without any payment or permission needed whatsoever.

We must not allow this company to use our artwork and appropriate our culture to sell their products, for their own financial gains, while at the same time allow them to devalue and delegitimize our artwork, our culture, and everything we work for.

This all began when H&M was caught using REVOK’s artwork in an advertising campaign without permission. When REVOK asked them to stop, they responded by threatening him with criminal charges and filed this lawsuit declaring that all artists of unsanctioned artwork should be unprotected and have no rights whatsoever.

There are many things wrong in the world today, and most of them are far more important than this issue. But if we don’t take action now, many of us may find our careers and livelihoods in jeopardy, or one day see our artwork plastered all over an advertisement for some brand we hate and there would be nothing we could do about it.

Go on social media, get the message out to the global artist community, and let H&M know how you feel about them. They have made it clear how they feel about us.

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

The concept of this project is very good and will surely protect both the artist and the collector but the recent situation over this thread, no updates, no answers provided to the questions will surely harm this project, you need to be active and be ready to answer those questions being thrown to this thread since it would be the reference of the investors to adopt this project.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:12:55 AM

Hi Nonlinearboy, I'm not sure what issue you are encountering? The link is working and is active, do you perhaps have an error message you are receiving so I can look into it?
https://t.me/joinchat/G_xrCRB5DyRk58-dmGne6g

The devs have never left the project as a matter of fact they are still on the road attending pretty much all of the roadshows. They are just incredibly busy with the roadshows, but once those are over they will have more time to attend to questions on Telegram and Bitcointalk.
P.s. when it comes to questions regarding the bounties, please keep those in the separate bounty thread and definitely do not post it on Telegram.

I do not know what is wrong with the telegram link on the first page of this thread. I just found the link was broken, I though that telegram chanel was cancel. Sorry for my mistake.
AllPublicArt

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:57:19 AM

The concept of this project is very good and will surely protect both the artist and the collector but the recent situation over this thread, no updates, no answers provided to the questions will surely harm this project, you need to be active and be ready to answer those questions being thrown to this thread since it would be the reference of the investors to adopt this project.
You are absolutely right, we should be more on top of this thread, because the Bitcointalk community is one to valuable not to listen to. I've asked the team to answer some of the questions in this thread, I'm sure they will jump in and put  your worries to rest.

In the meantime the best way of reaching us is still through our Telegram group: https://t.me/allpublicart , or by sending us a message on our website: https://allpublicart.io/
AllPublicArt

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:09:57 AM

I do not know what is wrong with the telegram link on the first page of this thread. I just found the link was broken, I though that telegram chanel was cancel. Sorry for my mistake.
No problem, thanks for pointing it out, because if something is not working we would definitely want to know!
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:20:22 AM

This is a very good project and it must be supported, however, the team had almost left this thread but they promised to make this thread updated now, i really believe on their goals and i am still watching and tracking their progress.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
btctrad0r

Activity: 324
Merit: 79

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:13:43 AM

i wonder if APA are one of the projects who got a letter from the government regarding their planned ICO.
is there any estimated date for the ICO in 2018?
grahamgoddard

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:25:20 AM

Team! Why do you personally believe in this project?

Art has been around in some form or the other for hundreds and thousands of years. By merging the art and digital world, we'll continue to ensure that art has a place in a future that's headed towards huge technological advancements. Our platform will allow artists from around the globe to stand on the same stage and connect with like minded individuals in a way that has never really been done before. This project is also about empowering artists and because I am also an artist I feel passionately about creating a system that has the artist and their enthusiasts in mind first.  This project is about impacting the lives of real people in the way that I would want my own life to be impacted.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:31:44 AM

This is a very good project and it must be supported, however, the team had almost left this thread but they promised to make this thread updated now, i really believe on their goals and i am still watching and tracking their progress.

Yes, you are right, the project is quite interesting and with the right approach it will be very successful. When is the ICO planned?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: