Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:14:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Successful ICO PR Campaign  (Read 171 times)
Bitcoin2018 (OP)

Activity: 216
Merit: 3

FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:33:17 AM

Hi.

What is required for a successful ICO PR campaign?

There are many approaches to promote ICO, like:
- Online advertesing
- Crypto conferences
- Bounty campaigns
- Community Building

Which one is more important? Let's discuss.

$$$ Anonymous Bitcoin $$$
≫ AnonymousBitcoin.io ≪ [t.me/anonymousbitcoin]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dylanmeter

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:10:56 AM

The best is online Advertisement. The first step to be taken by all ICO organizers is to place information about the upcoming release of tokens on special calendar sites. There are many resources where they may publish a schedule of planned ICO, such as:
Coinschedule.com
CoinGecko.com
Cyber Fund
ICOCrowd.com
ICOCountdown.com
ICO-List.com
Tokenmarket.net
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:19:19 AM

Hi.

- Online advertesing
- Crypto conferences
- Bounty campaigns
- Community Building

all important because connecting each other to the ICO that is running can be smooth and successful. but from the approach and promoting the ICO which is more important to me is community development. if the community is not built well then ICO can not run perfectly as expected.
Bitcoin2018 (OP)

Activity: 216
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:12:16 PM

The best is online Advertisement. The first step to be taken by all ICO organizers is to place information about the upcoming release of tokens on special calendar sites. There are many resources where they may publish a schedule of planned ICO, such as:
Coinschedule.com
CoinGecko.com
Cyber Fund
ICOCrowd.com
ICOCountdown.com
ICO-List.com
Tokenmarket.net

Hello. Good list. But what about ICOBench and CoinMarketCap? I think that CoinMarketCap most populal crypto site at the moment. Anyone whom I know use this site.

$$$ Anonymous Bitcoin $$$
≫ AnonymousBitcoin.io ≪ [t.me/anonymousbitcoin]
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:18:55 PM

A good mix from all of them - the important thing is to be fair to the community and to be honest. if you say a thing you should do that
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:38:09 PM

Hi.

- Online advertesing
- Crypto conferences
- Bounty campaigns
- Community Building

There are a lot of factors:
bounty is vital for marketing
then if there's a media personality, it's way better - such actions always cause hype

and keeping social media alive is also a strong strategy, ignored by most of projects
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:48:57 PM

All the things you've mentioned are important actually so you can't pinpoint which is most. The criteria for a succesful PR campaigns depends actually on the people handling it. Let say the project is good but the management handling it is noob or no charisma at all, the project even with good product will be turn into waste.

you are perfectly right because most of the bounty manager are not good at promoting ico's or bounty project. in essence there are some of the bounty managers who d0n't even respond to personal massages that will be the first that will kill the campaign.
but in addition i think bounty program is the best way to promote any project because we have a lot of bounty hunter whom are ready to promote the project as long as the project is good and have some potential with it's economic features, although the above mentioned part are also good.
KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:18:20 PM

Hi.

- Online advertesing
- Crypto conferences
- Bounty campaigns
- Community Building

I think that good promotion is not possible without all this components. Only fulfillment of all the points leads to success. Maybe there are some other directions, but it is more visible to Menlo.one . This project promises to create conditions for a successful ICO.

Cakanas

Activity: 407

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:21:01 PM

all important because they want to keep the coin ecosystem they create can still be sold in the market and also attract many investors to develop the platform they develop
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:28:38 PM

Marketing a ICO project is not so different than marketing anything else. It's just about using the right channels to reach a targetted audience and provide content that convert. All points have their importance up to a certain degree
Vibr56

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:55:06 AM

Hi.

- Online advertesing
- Crypto conferences
- Bounty campaigns
- Community Building

I think that good promotion is not possible without all this components. Only fulfillment of all the points leads to success. Maybe there are some other directions, but it is more visible to Menlo.one . This project promises to create conditions for a successful ICO.

Menlo one is very promising indeed. Nothing but good feedback here and on ICO review sites. Their team is very transparent in displaying their identity and past work experience which makes it even easier to place our trust in them.
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:20:48 AM

Hi.

- Online advertesing
- Crypto conferences
- Bounty campaigns
- Community Building

I can't choose which is more important because it's all very important and the campaign will be less effective if the ICO project ignores one of these options

alenpowa

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:26:30 PM

Hi.

- Online advertesing
- Crypto conferences
- Bounty campaigns
- Community Building

To me they are equally important.
bitblacken

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

actually everything you mention is all important. because if there is no one from Online Advertising, Crypto Conference, Bounty Campaign, Community Development the project will not run smoothly. but the most important menurt first is online advertesing
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:09:45 PM

everything you say is needed to make ico successful, but the more important thing is to build a community. if you have a great and big community, then you have the foundation to be a winner. in the community you can do anything, including bounty campaigns, crypto conferences and other things.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:25:11 PM

all of them are important but online advertisement is most important because through advert you can reach out high number of investors and at the same time you can grow the community. I can see you added bounty campaign but it is also form of advertisement which is also can be categorise with online advertisement so it is also important. the least important out of them is the crypto conferences. you need to build community which can be achieve through advertisement before thinking of conferences.
jonathan6655321

Activity: 286
Merit: 23

GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 11:44:12 AM

Hi.

- Online advertesing
- Crypto conferences
- Bounty campaigns
- Community Building

I wrote a complete guide that shows you exactly how to create a successful ICO PR campaign.

By following the steps for a successful ICO PR campaign I’m gonna show you now, you will significantly increase the chance it will happen.
https://guerrillabuzz.com/ico-pr/

GuerrillaBuzz: Blockchain, Crypto & Web3 PR Agency

GuerrillaBuzz is a leading blockchain PR, crypto, Web3 marketing agency. Trusted by CoinGecko, BRD, Bancor, AAX, Telos.
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:19:47 AM

Bounty alone can't produce a successful ICO PR campaign, all aforementioned will make ICO PR more effective and successful i would say all method are equally important ico which on single method may fail.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:34:15 AM

actually everything you mention is all important. because if there is no one from Online Advertising, Crypto Conference, Bounty Campaign, Community Development the project will not run smoothly. but the most important menurt first is online advertesing
I see the BTT tactics as the most important, because this forum is the focus of those who want to participate in the cryptographic market, so the signature campaign is pretty ok for the ICO project to promote. brand their brand.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:40:30 AM

Hi.
- Online advertesing
- Crypto conferences
- Bounty campaigns
- Community Building

All the point you have mentioned are important but out of this is bounty campaigns as with bounty campaign they can translate their important documents in any important required language with translation campaign and with the help of bounty hunters, they can spread there projects contents widely by using social medias like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Medium, Steemit etc and Bitcointalk forums. If they use bitcointalk ICOs can get huge response if their project is solid as the ICOs get chance to interact with cryptocurrency enthusiastic peoples directly from the BTT forum platform.

also you can read this article by ICOsucces https://blog.icosuccess.com/strategy/6-things-to-consider-while-preparing-for-an-ico/, you can visit so mant helpful articles for new ICOs.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: