Bitcoin Forum
January 17, 2019, 04:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Information needed about bitsler a/c rules  (Read 81 times)
rpdb7291

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:31:43 AM

Hello, I signed up on bitsler one month ago. Played by claiming from faucet several times for 3-4 days. Haven't logged in since then. Now I want to deposit and play. Balance is currently 0.00000000.

My queries are........ Should I create a fresh a/c then deposit and play?
Are there any winning limitations like 'X amount of deposit is required to withdraw Y amount within time limits' or I can deposit whichever amount I like and play 5-6 months then withdraw.

I am asking this cause I have seen lot of players have restrained to withdraw when they used faucet. I don't want to indulge myself in trouble during withdraw.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
aTriz

Activity: 812
Merit: 664

Bounty Manager at Coinfluencers/Bountium

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:36:54 AM

This is the wrong section but I'll help out.

There is no limitation to withdrawing and depositing on bitsler, as far as I know, there is no limit at all, except for dice there is a max roll you can do.

The only reason why your winnings would be restrained when you abuse the faucet. Bitsler is super generous when it comes to the faucet however it is pretty harsh against faucet abusers.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
....MEDIUM....
.....GITHUB....
.....REDDIT....
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

timerland

Activity: 1008
Merit: 547

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:51:52 AM

Hello, I signed up on bitsler one month ago. Played by claiming from faucet several times for 3-4 days. Haven't logged in since then. Now I want to deposit and play. Balance is currently 0.00000000.

My queries are........ Should I create a fresh a/c then deposit and play?
Are there any winning limitations like 'X amount of deposit is required to withdraw Y amount within time limits' or I can deposit whichever amount I like and play 5-6 months then withdraw.

I am asking this cause I have seen lot of players have restrained to withdraw when they used faucet. I don't want to indulge myself in trouble during withdraw.

As long as you are not faucet farming with the amount, then you should be able to keep that amount in your account forever(until bitsler closes down of course). However i think i read in their T&Cs that dictate what's going to happen to your account if it is inactive:

If it has been more then 6 months , since your last connection to your account , you will have 2 possible consequences:
If there is more than your 0.00300000 BTC (minimum withdrawal) on your account balance, then we will contact you by email (if your email address is attached to your account), otherwise we will wait 12 months before trying to contact you once again. If after 12 month-period, you have not yet logged in, the account will be deleted.
If there is less than 0.00300000 BTC (minimum withdrawal) on your account balance, we will contact you by email (if your email address is attached to your account), if you do not reply and do not log into your account within the next 30 days, your account will be deleted.

Just be careful with staying inactive for too long.

I've stored money in bitsler for prolonged periods of time without issues. Their withdrawals are usually instant as well. However you simply cannot rely on anything that does not let you hold your own private keys. If you are to hold BTC for more than 2 months in any circumstances, do so in your wallet.

rpdb7291

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:17:33 PM

@ aTriz
Faucet abusers mean trying to withdraw without deposit right? Thats one thing , but faucets are only allowed when balance hits zero that too 10 or 12 times a day. So theres no chance of claiming faucet every time and adding it to balance. Here is my query that I played from faucet for 3-4 days and lost all. Should I make a new a/c and deposit and play or no problem with existing a/c?

@timerland
Ok this is good information. But I mean suppose I deposit 0.000x btc then slow and steadily keep playing 5-6 months and reach 0.x btc and request withdraw. Then its ok?
timerland

Activity: 1008
Merit: 547

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:25:27 AM

@ aTriz
Faucet abusers mean trying to withdraw without deposit right? Thats one thing , but faucets are only allowed when balance hits zero that too 10 or 12 times a day. So theres no chance of claiming faucet every time and adding it to balance. Here is my query that I played from faucet for 3-4 days and lost all. Should I make a new a/c and deposit and play or no problem with existing a/c?

@timerland
Ok this is good information. But I mean suppose I deposit 0.000x btc then slow and steadily keep playing 5-6 months and reach 0.x btc and request withdraw. Then its ok?

As long as you don't open multiple accounts and transfer money with each other with the aim of abusing the faucet to create riskless profit then yeah. You should be fine. If you play here and there and keep the account active there won't be any problems with it.

Actually faucet abusers aren't the ones that try to withdraw without depositing. I've withdrew multiple times from bitsler without depositing any money and nobody ever has banned me.

The people who are faucet abusers are the ones that do this constantly, do nothing but farm faucets, use multiple accounts to farm faucets, or transferring money between accounts to farm the faucet.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.