Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:53:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Tier pricing 4 BTC: Pristine, Used, and HOT - Pristine trading 10-100X of Hot  (Read 129 times)
bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:39:28 AM

Not much is mentioned, but let's talk about tiers of BTC, most people are buying the 'used' BTC the stuff that trades in exchange over&over, but criminal GOV's are paying 10X for the mined stuff that has no record, you buy it directly from the chinese mining firms and pay cash, no record of it ever being transferred, escrow keys are transferred to new owner, and multiple keys are required, but essentially clean PRISTINE bitcoins that are mined and never used in the blockchain have TREMENDOUS black market value, this keeps the price UP as most new blocks are sold to black-market high price 'investors', where GOV can never know owner, or most likely GOV is the owner.

Second tier is the shit ppl buy with their $100 cash/credit card, normal used bitcoins

The the third tier is the hot-shit that must be tumbled, and mixed in with the used. Say I crack a 1,000 BTC account, figure out its private keys using my favorite ALGO, and I transfer (sweep) those coins into a fresh random private-key/address, but then what? Well I can't cash out, cuz the owner of that $10Million USD is looking for his money back, so what do I do? Well U go to the black-market and you find a BUYER of 'hot-coin', perhaps you only get 20% on the dollar, but still good, new owner can take risk, if its in a jurisidction of friendly GOV, then they can 'launder' the hot btc, or tumble it with exchange coins,  a little guy can't really clean hot-coin, but like HSBC most real money laundering is done by BIG-BANKS, same with BTC, the exchanges and gov-banks can launder the hot BTC,

Just to think about "Not ALL BTC are equal", also note that your btc, may not be worth what you paid, for majority of here doesn't matter they don't BUY a block of 12.5 BTC and paycash on black market, but I think that many ppl are buying hot-coins that are resold to the suspicious exchange sites.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:43:47 AM

lolwut
bitfools (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:17:28 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 04:31:05 AM by bitfools

I have tried, but will try again

There are 3 types of BTC

1.) Pristine blocks, never used, clean for virgin these are worth +10X of FMV, this is the shit that CHINESE miners sell to MAFIA

2.) Normal BTC's that you buy for $100 on your credit card from exchange, these are used BTC's

3.) STOLEN BTC, scammed BTC's, BTC involved in CRIME; Gov already knows they keep a list of all these coins, they have 20% of FMV cuz they're hot, but there are buyers, there are always buyers

To say that BTC type "HOT" Address # should be in a database is a joke, its been done, its just that its a LEXIS-NEXUS service available to GOV & RICH ppl who are willing to pay for this info.
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:42:51 AM

Anyone can mine Bitcoin, you don't need to be Chinese. Just buy an ASICS rig. There is no premium for newly mined coins - most are quickly sold on an exchange for fiat.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:54:33 AM

I would be interested in other reports of *brand new* Bitcoin from miners being sold straight to buyers.

Yeah, I imagine that as a Reply above mentioned, one would have to offer the miner to buy all 12.5 BTC, and yeah, likely at SOME kind of premium.

Anyone with such experience, please let us know how to buy such "pristine" newly-mined Bitcoin.
bitfools (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:34:32 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 03:47:55 AM by bitfools

what tier do you buy?

1, 2, or 3?

Mining for 1 is easy, and mining for 3 is easy, but harder as you must roll your own code, and know the discrete math, I see the idiots "non technical' ppl doing #2

If you can't mine it, then run algos to crack it, but never put in real cash,..
bitfools (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:37:56 AM

I would be interested in other reports of *brand new* Bitcoin from miners being sold straight to buyers.

Yeah, I imagine that as a Reply above mentioned, one would have to offer the miner to buy all 12.5 BTC, and yeah, likely at SOME kind of premium.

Anyone with such experience, please let us know how to buy such "pristine" newly-mined Bitcoin.

Talk directly with Chinese ASIC firms that mine it, ... very big premium for non-traceable btc-blocks, that are never seen by GOV,

I would suspect that if you had to ask you wouldn't know, perhaps you should buy 1,000 ant-miner s-9's and collect some yourself?

Just bare in mind, that pristine BTC's are worth much more than used, or stolen

In switzerland there are the bitcoin banks in the mountains gaurding priv-keys in cold storage, u think those not be pristine btc?

One of the main reasons price goes up is these blocks found every 10 minutes, ... are kept by private collectors, highly coveted money by money laundering organizations, think HSBC
bitfools (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:44:19 AM

Well by defn, the BUYERS of PRISTINE BTC want to be anonymous, what would the point of seller bring GOV to their attention? NADA

The BUYER must be assured that NOBODY knows they're even talking to seller, but here's the deal, say you mine BTC, why would you sell at face value and cash-out at public price, when you could get +2X from a money laundering rich guy?

In the MAFIA world, they want to hold wealth that NOBODY can ever know they have it, what better way than to hold the private keys to PRISTINE BITCOIN, ... very valauble shit it is,

To answer your question, yep lets see craiglist ... "Attention Ex-CIA WetOP Killers and sex slavery auctioneers, I have pristine BTC's for sale, please contact nimbo@gmail.com, and make offer", ... yep this would be called a HONEY TRAP

The way it works is you have to deal with the BIGGEST mining firms on earth, and tap into those anonymous bitcoins that are found all the time, funny how that is that china does 90% of the mining, but majority of found blocks are found by anonymous Smiley

There is NO point of owning BITCOIN if the COIN is not pristine, cuz once its used, it can be tracked, and it has been tracked, and most likely cracked once they have the public-key post use

Even the NSA can crack BTC's that have been used, but PRISTINE coin's have no reference, I don't even try to crack pristine coin, too many unknowns, in the eqns to solve
bitfools (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:28:08 AM

lolwut

anybody want to buy hot btc's for 50% of face value? Smiley
bitfools (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:34:57 AM

Anyone can mine Bitcoin, you don't need to be Chinese. Just buy an ASICS rig. There is no premium for newly mined coins - most are quickly sold on an exchange for fiat.

Anyone? Anyone can buy an Antminer s-9, and earn $6/day, at that rate, its what 3 years ( 14GHS/Day/Year ) to be the anyone, and know you can't solo mine a block, you must do a POOL which means its a record, a public record that you mined, I think if you had a 1,000 S-9's, and a farm in CHINA, then U might have a slight chance of solo-mining a BTC block Smiley

I'm talking pristine, where there are NO records other than the COINBASE record ( birth of new BTC block ), but no record otherwise to trace, this shit has real value, and being a moron, or ignoramous about the way btc works doesn't change this fact,
bitfools (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:49:18 AM

do ppl here really think that pool mining is anonymous? Hell they log your IP, they know who U R, you mine on a POOL and they own you,.. that is 2nd tier earned btc at best, but they co-mingle and could have very well paid out on 3rd teir coin for your payout for your mining share

The only mining of BTC that is ANONYMOUS is solo-mining, but to solo-mine BTC you would need to have 100's if not 1,000's of S9 ant-miners, as current difficulty is YEARS per miner; So given that there is only pool mining, then you are owned, unless your rich enough to buy a pristine coin, or you can own your own mining farm in CHINA Smiley

Even buying 1,000's of ANT s-9 is problematic, ever tried to buy just one? It's like a lottery when they sell that shit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: