Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:45:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you get the latest news? :)  (Read 462 times)
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:16:59 PM

Bitcointalk is one of the best place where you can get about all the news regarding crypto currencies but you have to search on the particular sections based on your requirements.But twitter and reddit are also other place where you can get updates about cryotocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:31:51 AM

all the individual coins i like or am curious about i sub to on reddit and twitter, along with the main subs for generals. there's really just a ridiculous wall of noise to sort thru, though
The latest news is important in the market but more important is that what are the rumours which are building after that news have occurred because these rumours in the market are spread by the investors for good or bad intentions and they definitely affect the market.

Therefore, I stay on this forum for the rumours and discussions among the people so that I can make the decision about my bitcoins as well as altcoins.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:45:19 AM

Hello Smiley What is your strategy? I feel like I'm always behind and I'm eager to learn.

Thank you

my first strategies in crypto research about the coin read the social media and ann threads in bitcointalk after i get a good news i will invest for that but u need to analyze the candles stick to know when u entering the market to avoid a mistake.. Give a time for reasearch and analyze to ur investment do not believe in others, believe it your self.

If you mistake do not lose hope because u can handle ur mistake just patient and do not panic...
That's true mate, actually that os what I do everytime I want to check whats the big announcement pf what is the updates the news. If you really want to be updated you need to check all of their ann thread and social media.
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:39:03 AM

all the individual coins i like or am curious about i sub to on reddit and twitter, along with the main subs for generals. there's really just a ridiculous wall of noise to sort thru, though
Most of the developmental teams of the crypto coins are running official accounts on different social apps and websites for the marketing and publicity of the coin. That is really a big source of news about the coins you are interested in. the news channels or the media is not yet talking much about crypto currencies, so you cannot get to know about the latest market events by sitting on couch watching a TV.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: