Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:23:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "No 1" is a scammer  (Read 941 times)
dbanga85 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 01:03:35 AM

sent 13btc first to his btc address 17xCKWuAVs3gBHBbnC8TmUhYxC7zwVus5F and haven't seen him in hours... I am very trusted here I don't even know why I sent first.. PLEASE DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS GUY Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Buy Low Sell HIGH is the Motto...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 01:14:49 AM

Should have at least done my sports challenge for a coin before giving 12 more away like that  Undecided man I feel bad for u but in a way I don't too. You know that anyone can have a couple successful trades, but any amount over a couple hundred USD is asking to be scammed, at least do increments if you must send first and only if its someone very trusted. I hardly ever send first, but I always ask for escrow if they're not trusted or willing to send first, or will ask to do increments if they have history of multiple $500 trades gone well n im looking to buy $1500 for example.

Hopefully this guy is somehow discovered, but with his small activity I don't know if that will happen. Sorry again this happened to you.

Maui

Activity: 487

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 05:31:18 AM

sent 13btc first to his btc address 17xCKWuAVs3gBHBbnC8TmUhYxC7zwVus5F and haven't seen him in hours... I am very trusted here I don't even know why I sent first.. PLEASE DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS GUY Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Damn man, I'm sorry about your loss. You're legit too Sad

G** this just makes me so mad.

Click on my trust and select "Untrusted Feedback" for all my ratings.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 04:19:38 PM

A fool and his coins are soon parted.  Always use escrow.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dbanga85 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:00:35 PM

A fool and his coins are soon parted.  Always use escrow.

Im good man... got the coins low and was gonna make profit.. Fuck No 1

Buy Low Sell HIGH is the Motto...
Alexsandr

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 07:48:28 AM

so he's a scammer? He pm'ed me about trading and i dont want to deal if he is.. or hes going first.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042

👻

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 07:52:01 AM

Post the PM here.
KingOfSports

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 07:59:25 AM

so he's a scammer? He pm'ed me about trading and i dont want to deal if he is.. or hes going first.

Hes a scammer do not trade with him.

Alexsandr

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 08:06:53 AM

I got 6 and want to sell them. I would like to give a good rate.. but am firm on mtgox since i been scammed on this forum already. My next trade will be good. I will take bank deposit or moneypak and i live in the us. Pm me or write here........
but pms are a lot faster. thank you.

What's going on mate? I'd like to buy 5 if possible at -3%. I can pay with a bank transfer, payza, western union or mp.

I have extensive rep here, sold phones and well as silver bullion and have no problem providing references if needed. (Check my rep)

Cheers,
No 1

thats the pm.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 08:17:59 AM

Negative rep'd him.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
KingOfSports

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 08:30:38 AM

Negative rep'd him.
God I wish I had that ability haha, I'm on a lot more then a lot of people here while doing research for sports games. Glad someone gave him red though finally.

Bitweasil

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 08:55:21 PM

I'm not very happy with him either.

I paid 11btc for silver, after a successful trade in the past for silver, and he shipped 40oz to me in a cardboard envelope.  It never made it to me.  He then proceeded to mostly disappear.  I got a PM from him claiming his account was hacked and he was working on resolving it a few days ago, but there has been no resolution to this.  I'm out the btc, and out the silver.

Need high quality, rack mountable GPU clusters for OpenCL work or password auditing?  http://www.stricture-group.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: