Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-EQTY Bonds - Make Guaranteed BTC Immediately! 100% Backed by BTC-EQTY!  (Read 1363 times)
xaviarlol (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 06:12:08 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2013, 12:07:15 PM by xaviarlol

*EDIT* BONDS HAVE CHANGED FROM 5 BTC EACH TO 1 BTC EACH FOR ADDED LIQUIDITY. Existing bond holders will receive 5 bonds for every 1 bond they currently own.

BTC-EQTY ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuQ3xQRnpXqEdG5yMHZCaVkydWM5V1pzZld6WmtZa2c#gid=0 ) is selling 30, 60 and 90 day bonds to investors. All bonds are 100% backed by BTC-EQTY's assets, and will always be paid in full.

How it works:
Think of it like a secured loan, but you're the bank. You can either buy 30, 60, or 120 day bond(s). When you buy the bond(s), you will automatically be paid out your interest immediately and up front! That's right, you will receive your interest right away without having to wait for the bond to complete its duration. Upon expiry of the bond's duration, you will automatically receive 100% of the money you paid for the bond. It is 100% risk free and you will always receive your entire investment + interest.

Each bond costs 1 BTC. Here are the interest rates: Base APR rate: 21.9%
Receive the following amount of interest as soon as you buy the bond.
30 day = 0.018 BTC per bond
60 day = 0.036 BTC per bond + 0.00049315 bonus
90 day = 0.054 BTC per bond + 0.00172603 bonus
120 day = 0.072 BTC per bond + 0.00361644 bonus

When the bond duration expires, the bond will be bought back immediately, releasing your initial investment back to you. Your funds are secured by BTC-EQTY, so you will always be paid out your entire investment. So if you want a safe and guaranteed return on your investment, this is for you.

Upon purchasing a bond, you will be asked to provide a wallet address where your interest and bond buy-back funds are to go. Please ensure this is 100% correct, as lost payments to invalid wallets cannot be reimbursed.

There are a total of 15 units of bonds available for purchase. Future bond releases will happen after 30 days, when some of the current bonds expire.

Can I sell my bonds to other people?
Yes, but because the bond periods are relatively short periods of time, most people won't need or want to. If you really want to sell a bond to someone (someone may be willing to pay a premium as they are limited) you can, but there is a 5% transfer fee that is deducted from the bond-buy back to cover the administrative tasks of changing the bond registration details.

Can I sell out of the loan/bond prematurely before the bond period matures?
No, bonds are completely fixed upon their respective durations.

Can I lose any money?
Your loan is secured by BTC-EQTY, a fund that has more than enough assets to cover bond payments. Your bond will always be bought back at the issued price of 5 BTC.

Why are you giving free money away?
Our investment fund invests in activities that generate us revenue from higher-risk investments.

Is there a catch?
There are no downsides to the bond holder. You WILL earn your interest immediately, and get your loan/bond payed back after the duration ends.

EXAMPLE: John buys 1x 30 day bond for 1 BTC. He sends the payment to BTC-EQTY bond issuer. John receives his interest of 0.018 BTC immediately. After 30 days, John receives his 1 BTC back and the deal is complete.

To buy bonds, PM me immediately with the number and duration of the bond. There will be only 15 bonds on issue this month and I expect them to sell out very quickly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xaviarlol (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 11:38:11 PM

Hey everyone,

There are still a few bonds left, PM me if interested. Smiley
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 12:33:51 AM

APY calculations:

30 day: 24.24%.
60 day: 24.36%.
90 day: 24.60%
120 day: 24.82%

Not sure where your base APR fits in because I'm not able to get 21.9% non-compound.

xaviarlol (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 12:48:32 AM

APY calculations:

Not sure where your base APR fits in because I'm not able to get 21.9% non-compound.

Hmm..

The base rate is 0.0006% per day. 0.0006*365 = 21.9% (non-compound)

I am probably doing something wrong... what are your calculations?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 12:56:30 AM

0.06%/day - nevermind, I get 21.9% non-compound now Lips sealed
xaviarlol (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 04:43:53 AM

5 Bonds left. PM immediately if interested.
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 10:44:03 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2013, 10:56:12 PM by thy

APY calculations:

You were almost right the first time TradeFortress, at least you were closer than xaviarlol's calculations. If one gets the interest back directly then the loan in reallity is for less than 5 btc so one have to base the interest on the real amount the loan is on.
30 day = 0.09 BTC per bond 5 btc loan, but you get the interest back directly, effectively lending out only 4,91 btc for 30 days then giving:

30 day = 0.09 BTC per bond => 4,91 btc loan 24,35%
60 day = 0.18 BTC per bond + 0.00246575 bonus => 4,81753425 btc loan 24,99%
90 day = 0.27 BTC per bond + 0.00863014 bonus => 4,72136986 btc loan 25,78%
120 day = 0.36 BTC per bond + 0.01808219 bonus => 4,62191781 btc loan 26,60%
so the compounded interestrates on yearly basis is between 24,35% to 26,60% on the 4 different alternatives.

and  non componded(who uses that when comparing interests anyway?) interestrates if someone prefer to look at it that way instead:
30 day 22,00%
60 day 22,73%
90 day 23,61%
120day 24,54%

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 10:33:47 AM

Alright, so with this one... let's say we buy a bond. It's based on your fund, but what if the fund tanks? While it's "guaranteed" and backed right now, that would kill it. What's to keep these bonds afloat in the possibility that your fund does end up tanking?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
xaviarlol (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 11:43:45 AM

Alright, so with this one... let's say we buy a bond. It's based on your fund, but what if the fund tanks? While it's "guaranteed" and backed right now, that would kill it. What's to keep these bonds afloat in the possibility that your fund does end up tanking?

You mean if the fund loses all of its value? Well, the fund is pretty well diversified, so the chances of that happening are very slim (it has some 50 coins in fixed interest and cash which are very safe). But say the fund does lose significant assets, bond holders will always be paid out so long as the fund has assets/funds when the bond expires. The bond-holder BTC held by the fund when someone buys a bond is placed in safer investments than the other investments in the fund, so that money is relatively safe from volatility, but the fund itself guarantees them, so even if there is significant volatility within the safer investments, bond holders will be paid in full upon bond expiry using BTC-EQTY assets.

The risk of default is extremely low. It is definitely amongst the safest BTC investments available right now.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 11:55:36 AM

You mean if the fund loses all of its value? Well, the fund is pretty well diversified, so the chances of that happening are very slim (it has some 50 coins in fixed interest and cash which are very safe). But say the fund does lose significant assets, bond holders will always be paid out so long as the fund has assets/funds when the bond expires. The bond-holder BTC held by the fund when someone buys a bond is placed in safer investments than the other investments in the fund, so that money is relatively safe from volatility, but the fund itself guarantees them, so even if there is significant volatility within the safer investments, bond holders will be paid in full upon bond expiry using BTC-EQTY assets.

The risk of default is extremely low. It is definitely amongst the safest BTC investments available right now.

Extremely low and "guaranteed" aren't the same, :p. That's like saying "I promise you'll be paid... if I still have the money!"

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
xaviarlol (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 12:01:35 PM

Extremely low and "guaranteed" aren't the same, :p. That's like saying "I promise you'll be paid... if I still have the money!"

This is Bitcoin, anything can happen. The best we can do is provide the best chance of not failing as possible. I really can't think of any other BTC investment right now that could possibly be safer then these bonds. The borrowed funds themselves are in safe investments, and the guarantor of the bonds owns several times more assets then the net issued bonds.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 12:03:15 PM

This is Bitcoin, anything can happen. The best we can do is provide the best chance of not failing as possible. I really can't think of any other BTC investment right now that could possibly be safer then these bonds. The borrowed funds themselves are in safe investments, and the guarantor of the funds owns several times more assets then the net issued bonds.

Got ya; wasn't trying to be negative towards it... just really trying to see my best course of action at this point. I'm sitting on about 7 BTC and am trying to decide the most efficient method to put it to work for me, lol, while still staying as safe as possible.

xaviarlol (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 12:08:17 PM

FYI everyone, I have changed the bonds to 1 BTC each to make it more accessible to people who don't want to put down 5 BTC at a time.

Existing holders of bonds will receive 5 bonds for every 1 bond they previously owned.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: