Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:42:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO]  (Read 32035 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:49:24 AM

Youtuber Crypto Expert Keith Wareing drops $50k of ETH into Howdoo Pre-sale. Not often seen. Watch a cut down version of Keith contributing $50,000 of ETH into the Howdoo pre-sale
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ByN6lhE2jQ

Ah, I was just about to post this.

Talk about Bullish on an ICO.

Does he know what he's into? I mean, maybe he has the idea that even if he put large sum of money, there's no guarantee that he can make profit from it or even return his investments. From what it seems, this project has backers already but let's see how successful they will be in implementing their platform. So many social media platforms nowadays, in which they are competing in attracting those different users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Don_Crypto

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:18:15 PM

Youtuber Crypto Expert Keith Wareing drops $50k of ETH into Howdoo Pre-sale. Not often seen. Watch a cut down version of Keith contributing $50,000 of ETH into the Howdoo pre-sale

Does he know what he's into? I mean, maybe he has the idea that even if he put large sum of money, there's no guarantee that he can make profit from it or even return his investments. From what it seems, this project has backers already but let's see how successful they will be in implementing their platform. So many social media platforms nowadays, in which they are competing in attracting those different users.

Well isn't that the case with putting money into any ICO? He's putting his money in what he believes will do well and I admire that. Nobody knows how well it's gonna do until the platform is up and running but what I can tell you is the team are extraordinarily helpful and honest and I believe in Howdoo personally.
trendy_crypt

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

Well isn't that the case with putting money into any ICO? He's putting his money in what he believes will do well and I admire that. Nobody knows how well it's gonna do until the platform is up and running but what I can tell you is the team are extraordinarily helpful and honest and I believe in Howdoo personally.

I was going to say the same.

The guy seems to be have a pretty big bag of coins, so he has picked a few coins with decent multipliers. Time will tell if this is one.
TradingTime2018

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

Good news about the partnership between Howdoo and AutoBay - a lot of potential benefits for both parties!
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:39:40 AM

Hello Howdoo Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added Howdoo to our ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/howdoo/

https://i.imgur.com/xqg99S7.jpg

If you need any help in editing the information about your ICO, please go to Howdoo ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit" or send us a message via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/.

Thank you!
CryptoDan2k

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:29:17 AM

Hi All,  Grin

Reading everthing I have done on HowDoo over the past few weeks, its my belife this will be a breath of fresh air to the social media industry. At 90%, young Americans still are most likely to use social networks, but growth in use among those 65 and older is surging. It's a social media landslide that i think HowDoo will drag it ip to the modern age and lead the way.

Im looking forward to be able to log in and see what advetisements I choose im my own time to be pushed to me, not toally irelivant nonsence that i currenty get on facebook, this will incourage me to keep on loggin into HowDoo.

I further agree with the other comments that taking on Facebook is a tall order, but the team has what it takes when you look into their backgrounds, plus the branding is catchey and up to date, everyone is tired seeing blue everywere, facebook blue, twitter blue, linkedin blue, time to have abit more pink in the space, will definitly stand out against it competitors!

And the final nail in the coffin for facebook is that youtuber Keith Wareing. I watched Keiths video and he invested £50,000 live on his stream to all his followers. This is deadication and pure Belief in the HowDoo team and roadmap. If you look at any of his videos. he had unique style to any other youtubers, whos open, ohnest and direct with his messages, no messing about and always has complete transparency for his followers and the rest of the crypto community.

Its the future, simple! im Sold, well done HowDoo, keep up the goo work!
naifyboy

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:33:04 AM

Hi All,  Grin

Reading everthing I have done on HowDoo over the past few weeks, its my belife this will be a breath of fresh air to the social media industry. At 90%, young Americans still are most likely to use social networks, but growth in use among those 65 and older is surging. It's a social media landslide that i think HowDoo will drag it ip to the modern age and lead the way.

Im looking forward to be able to log in and see what advetisements I choose im my own time to be pushed to me, not toally irelivant nonsence that i currenty get on facebook, this will incourage me to keep on loggin into HowDoo.

I further agree with the other comments that taking on Facebook is a tall order, but the team has what it takes when you look into their backgrounds, plus the branding is catchey and up to date, everyone is tired seeing blue everywere, facebook blue, twitter blue, linkedin blue, time to have abit more pink in the space, will definitly stand out against it competitors!

And the final nail in the coffin for facebook is that youtuber Keith Wareing. I watched Keiths video and he invested £50,000 live on his stream to all his followers. This is deadication and pure Belief in the HowDoo team and roadmap. If you look at any of his videos. he had unique style to any other youtubers, whos open, ohnest and direct with his messages, no messing about and always has complete transparency for his followers and the rest of the crypto community.

totally agree with you
thecryptofox

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:01:41 AM

Hi All,  Grin

Good write up mate, I gotta add a few things about the token they are using, its going to be crucial to the whole howdoo platform, its the carrier of value throughout, so you can reward good content, but you can also do amazing things like pay bills with ease, without having arguments or cash at hand.. and with that in mind, and being rather speculative, as all icos are, i reckon getting some udoo now at this rate.. 0.08c is gonna be laughable in a few months.. if they are $1 even, thats a huge x, and means you'll be the most popular mate at the bar, haha. I am all for getting back my data and stuff, but i really am excited by the token and the money making chances, the youtube model was never really for me, but i am gonna udoo what i can on howdoo to make money :-D

love it
olgamir

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:12:29 AM

Good news about the partnership between Howdoo and AutoBay - a lot of potential benefits for both parties!

The more partnership agreement, the higher the authority of the team and the better the fees.  I see Alpha needs registration, alpha already works?
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:40:38 AM

I could not pass by, the business plan was very cool, I'm going to buy tokens tomorrow at a good discount with my husband
Brenda_fer

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:32:03 PM

Great news! I follow this project this team have the right idea!
Don_Crypto

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:32:35 PM

Hello Howdoo Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added Howdoo to our ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/howdoo/

https://i.imgur.com/xqg99S7.jpg

If you need any help in editing the information about your ICO, please go to Howdoo ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit" or send us a message via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/.

Thank you!

Very cool website and nice to see Howdoo on there! Is there anywhere I can leave a comment on that page? I can't see a comment box or anything...
mrPix

Merit: 29

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:33:37 AM

Hi team! Where I can find the actual info about collected funds?
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:08:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvJmtbCpMQE
A DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL PLATFORM FOR USERS - HOWDOO.
HOWDOO CONTENT CREATORS AND ADVERTISERS
HOWDOO IS ONE OF THE MOST
INNOVATIVE BLOCKCHAIN BASED PLATFORMS IN THE WORLD

Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

Howdoo is it the platform to show ZuckBook the door and create a bigger, badder, better social platform that is good for everyone rather than a leach on society? I think it is and I am putting my money where my mouth is.

Invest and support guys. Dont miss your chance to help shape the future of social media
trendy_crypt

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:11:47 PM

The Howdoo team are at Consensus, anybody going?
Halono

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

excellent project and I think this airdrop program is promising to follow. hopefully for progress will be many people who are interested in your project.
Edgar9

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

Dear project manager. Where is the technical information about the project? I mean white paper. I also wanted to see the presentation of the team.
trendy_crypt

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:02:27 PM

Dear project manager. Where is the technical information about the project? I mean white paper. I also wanted to see the presentation of the team.

WP is on the website

https://howdoo.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/howdoowhitepaper.pdf
Don_Crypto

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:03:16 PM

The Howdoo team are at Consensus, anybody going?

Will they have their own stall or something similar set up at the consensus? I'd love to go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: