Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO]  (Read 32035 times)
billyfrank

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:23:42 PM

Grin ;DWho has tested the Alpha of the future social media  at https://howdoo.io/ ?? Theres 8 Days left of the presale folks, id get in now like most of us in here before before it sells out, i got mine at a discount! Also, this will be helpful for the community, check out Keith warings crypto pools telegram group    t.me/Officiallykeith   Kiss Kiss

I have an iPhone so I have to wait a little. I did see the video by Sit on My Bits. He showed the alpha. Looks promising.
Yeah - I joined Keith's group a while back. Good crypto discussions and deals.
Yes I was about to say that Sit On My Bits did a video showing the Alpha in action, looks easy to use.  I can't wait to try it on IOS in August. Okay so by joining Keiths group you got a good deal?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JayLovesCrypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:20:19 PM

Grin ;DWho has tested the Alpha of the future social media  at https://howdoo.io/ ?? Theres 8 Days left of the presale folks, id get in now like most of us in here before before it sells out, i got mine at a discount! Also, this will be helpful for the community, check out Keith warings crypto pools telegram group    t.me/Officiallykeith   Kiss Kiss
yeah, definitely a wiser move going to that telegram room +1 for Keith. (actually one of the reasons im even here, him dropping 50k in like he did)
lawrence krauss

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:40:47 PM

Good afternoon Howdoo Crew!

Just wanted to ask if you guys have anything lined up with any celebs at all? Are there going to be some superstar accounts when the platform first goes live in order to attract the normal people, or will it all be done organically and just when its more popular more will join? Does the marketing budget include sponsoring current social media stars at all to get them to switch over or promote it? Very excited by the project

would also love to know this great question cryptofox
didnt think of celebs using it , now you mention of course they will , content creators get paid in udoos and the amount of people that would follow them is huge .
Mrgeorgepeppard

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

Hi Guys

How far are you away from an alpha and when do you think you will be either able to show a youtube video of the alpha or will it go up on Google PLay? Looking forward to seeing the initial alpha and good idea to have that ready to show before the launch of token sale

thanks
wouldnt you be able to do the video of the alpha on the alpha if that makes sense and then put it on youtube
Mr Marks

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

What's everyone's thoughts on the end date bring brought forward and the hardcap reduced?
personally i think its the best decision they could have made . just shows you they have a great project and would march on even if they didnt raise the reduced hard cap . excellent honest telegram room to assist in any problems or questions you may have
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:56:26 PM

Tell me, at what stage is the project now? Is ico already finished? when the token will be traded on the stock exchange, is there any news on this?
  Sale ends June 12 and has an exchange already but its not the stock exchange.  Actually june 12 is last day but might sell out before.
is there a possibility of it going on the stock exchange in the future
cheeseboxcity

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:51:18 PM

Tell me, at what stage is the project now? Is ico already finished? when the token will be traded on the stock exchange, is there any news on this?
  Sale ends June 12 and has an exchange already but its not the stock exchange.  Actually june 12 is last day but might sell out before.
is there a possibility of it going on the stock exchange in the future
not a chance. Well not in the immediate future, none of these things are going to become regulated stocks overnight... if ever. Get udoo now if you want them for a good price imo
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:53:04 PM

super news!! I love when a team is confident in raising a smaller amount, for many reasons really, but it also means that to get the multiplier I am after, it doesnt need to increase to the same market cap as I thought. Keep up the fine work, bet it sells out in no time!! x

Someone who sees the value in raising less money Smiley I think the same way as there is more upside potential for investors as long as they have enough money to still scale the business.
machull

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:03:17 PM

super news!! I love when a team is confident in raising a smaller amount, for many reasons really, but it also means that to get the multiplier I am after, it doesnt need to increase to the same market cap as I thought. Keep up the fine work, bet it sells out in no time!! x

Someone who sees the value in raising less money Smiley I think the same way as there is more upside potential for investors as long as they have enough money to still scale the business.

good to know that they are not just trying to rake in as much cash as possible
gordonb

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:09:48 PM

agree totally with quote. Howdoo is good project with good team. I like small cap, it make money grow faster.
davidlee17

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:35:16 PM

agree totally with quote. Howdoo is good project with good team. I like small cap, it make money grow faster.

exactly the more i hear about howdoo the more bullish i get about it
gordonb

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:32:50 AM

I want to make money. project is going be make me lots.

I read partnerships in telegram and make me excited so i buy more tokens for project.Howdoo is application I will use as person so not just investor

everyone buy Howdoo. you wont regret
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:59:28 AM

The market is falling down. Altokiny along with bitkoynom beat the bottom. Many were frozen in anticipation. Many investors scratch their heads. From the fact that the market is in decline. But I think it will soon be all right and the project will shoot at the top together with the giants of the market. Since the project is the technology of the future.
SuppoMan

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:45:49 PM

Hey all, just a quick message but ive seen that tonight there is a 100 udoo's give away in the meme competition the are holding within their telegram group. Make a meme, post it in there to enter, and hopefully win simple!! there the link to the group goodluck all!  Grin Grin

https://t.me/howdooHQ

Grin Grin
mikewinton

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:16:10 PM

Hey all, just a quick message but ive seen that tonight there is a 100 udoo's give away in the meme competition the are holding within their telegram group. Make a meme, post it in there to enter, and hopefully win simple!! there the link to the group goodluck all!  Grin Grin

https://t.me/howdooHQ

Grin Grin
hi i think its 1000 Udoos that is being given away in the howdoo telegram meme comp https://t.me/HowdooHQ
Kuntacious Jackson

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:55:46 AM

Make sure everyone goes to telegram to vote if the blockchain should be renamed or keep it howdoo related.  Personally I think chainicious or kuntchain would be amazing and of course named after howdoo biggest diva
trendy_crypt

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:00:15 AM

good to know that they are not just trying to rake in as much cash as possible

Agreed, what are $100m ICOs actually spending their investors money?

Well done to Howdoo for setting realistic goals.
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

Don't miss this Howdoo project with new technologies and will be successful in the future. Become a part of this technology with this project. New technologies are new opportunities. This company looks very worthy and interesting, I think it has a great future. I believe in the future of this project. His will become mainstream in the future.
machull

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:39:21 AM

Don't miss this Howdoo project with new technologies and will be successful in the future. Become a part of this technology with this project. New technologies are new opportunities. This company looks very worthy and interesting, I think it has a great future. I believe in the future of this project. His will become mainstream in the future.

i agree after a few interactions with the team i must say they all know exactly where they want the project to go and are very organised which is more then i can say for most ico's so well done howdoo team and keep up the great work
AimeeJade129

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:12:18 PM

HowDoo cutting there hardcap by that amount is crazy.
Such a low cap project now for the price. Im getting as much Eth together as possible to chuck into it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: