Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:15:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO]  (Read 32035 times)
sitonmybits

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:35:03 PM

Thanks for sharing, this is a great video!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
frank columbo

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:04:00 PM

So is this going to rival Steemit? They've got a decent amount of users, like 20k daily or something, but thats not really a big number overall..

Are there going to be some celebrities or something coming on board to help promote howdoo? I feel like just a couple of names couple start a slew of people wanting to gain more control over their content, get rewarded properly etc, not have their data sold off

Steemit is awful. Terrible look and feel. It won't take much to beat that.
I have actually applied to Steemit four times, I haven't had one email back from them.  I can see Hodoo being a lot better than Steemit
gamichvoche

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:07:18 PM

Good.
Curleyjane

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

Hey All,

Dint know if you've followed the new YouTube channel but Howdoo's development episode one has been released, heres the link below  Grin Grin

youtu.be/XJEeatO44Aw
https://twitter.com/CryptoDan2k/status/1029733868763598848

http://i67.tinypic.com/20trpl2.jpg

Hey, thanks for sharing the video 🤘

Howdoo is really getting the attention of people now... I cannot wait 
Curleyjane

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:40:53 PM

So is this going to rival Steemit? They've got a decent amount of users, like 20k daily or something, but thats not really a big number overall..

Are there going to be some celebrities or something coming on board to help promote howdoo? I feel like just a couple of names couple start a slew of people wanting to gain more control over their content, get rewarded properly etc, not have their data sold off

I have actually applied to Steemit four times, I haven't had one email back from them.  I can see Hodoo being a lot better than Steemit

Yeah steemit is getting on my nerves.. still waiting for confirmation..
CRPA9

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:43:40 PM

I lost my password for STEEMIT so had to make another account, had confirmation today it only took a week. Not sure why its taking so long for you Curley.
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:03:17 AM

I lost my password for STEEMIT so had to make another account, had confirmation today it only took a week. Not sure why its taking so long for you Curley.

SteemIt is useless. Will go down in history and one of the worst platform on the blockchain.
sitonmybits

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

SteemIt is useless. Will go down in history and one of the worst platform on the blockchain.
Yes I agree, its- not very good at all
marinerpj

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:11:27 AM

Hey All,

Dint know if you've followed the new YouTube channel but Howdoo's development episode one has been released, heres the link below  Grin Grin

youtu.be/XJEeatO44Aw

Do you have any dates and details when things will start to go live?
Curleyjane

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:34:11 AM

It really is a pain.. Will have another look at it today
sitonmybits

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

It really is a pain.. Will have another look at it today
If it helps I am still waiting!!!!!!! I have been waiting for months for my Steemit account to be approved
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:54:28 AM

Hey All,

youtu.be/XJEeatO44Aw

I would like to see some firm dates. Do we have any yet?
sitonmybits

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:49:55 PM

Hey All,

youtu.be/XJEeatO44Aw

I think that I read it will be updated tomorow

sitonmybits

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:50:44 PM

Hey All,

youtu.be/XJEeatO44Aw

I think that I read it will be updated tomorrow

marinerpj

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:01:15 AM

Does nayone know of the potential earning from Youtube as opposed to Howdoo?
I would imagine many Youtubers will be looking to move their channels over to Howdoo due to the monetization.
m1keyhunter

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:57:39 AM

Hey All,

youtu.be/XJEeatO44Aw

wicked. thanks for sharing mate.
CWPR

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:58:16 AM

I would imagine many Youtubers will be looking to move their channels over to Howdoo due to the monetization.

I agree with you. So many reasons for content creators to switch to Howdoo.
sitonmybits

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:34:51 PM

I know that I will definitely be moving from Youtube to Howdoo
marinerpj

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:50:26 PM

So are you the very same 'Sit on my Bits' currently on Youtube? I think your vids are great. I am thinking many other crypto Youtubers will follow suit and head on over to Howdoo.
sitonmybits

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:00:29 PM

So are you the very same 'Sit on my Bits' currently on Youtube? I think your vids are great. I am thinking many other crypto Youtubers will follow suit and head on over to Howdoo.
I am, the one and only haha.  Thank you for the compliment.  I can't wait to move over
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: