Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:19:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO]  (Read 32035 times)
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:48:31 PM

Again deceived bounty hunter!!! It is cheating, it's sneaky deception of the community which helped in the promotion of the project. I boldly claim that it's a SCAM! No crypto project has been successfully built on lies and deception.

And as they are engaged in cheating his topic, it is perfectly and clearly visible...

Angry Angry Angry

I acknowledge the bounty is not paid and the team is silent on this issue, most likely it is a pity to pay money for the work done, and then what the finished product may iti speech, deceived and cheated the second time

Huh? What you talking about?

bounty is not paid by scammers

investors you should think about the company HOWDOO they are liars and deceivers

Scam

Get it right. Bounty is not paid to Scammers.

The people trying to get bounties have been sending in inflated spreadsheets by using alts and they haven't been paid.

Try to acknowledge that fact before you try and call a company a scam.

what overstatement are you talking about?

everything is correctly calculated here   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LiTNaW1_dJEoCV_Hev9igZOqkl9JcHjjX5gMkAZd2QI/edit#gid=1761066376
the volume of signups speaks for itself and that’s without talking about some of the celebrity names that have become ambassadors for howdoo they obviously see the potential for this well needed new social media platform I wish it all the best for the future
https://t.me/howdooHQ/131093
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fuhonky

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:33:47 AM

Anyone else excited for this launch as much as me?  Going to be a great christmas present
Kuntacious Jackson

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:38:47 AM

Anyone else excited for this launch as much as me?  Going to be a great christmas present
Yes I am Hardly can wait. Have the set an official launch date yet?
CrYpTo2DAN

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:40:22 AM

I was wondering that too, I'm so looking forward to it.  It's like waiting for Christmas morning lol
cryptohoe88

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

The last thing that I read was it is sometime in December, hope that we don't have to wait until the end Smiley
cryptotalk50

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:44:37 AM

The last thing that I read was it is sometime in December, hope that we don't have to wait until the end Smiley
I thought I heard it was the start of December!
Curleyjane

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

Howdoo.... your geting my juices flowing! 🤣😜
All looking very exciting .. cannot wait for the platform to be live.... I habe my #udoos I hope you also have some 👍
Curleyjane

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:00:39 PM

I heard the beginning of December also...
janesparrow

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:03:16 PM

Me too... been waiting for this to finally happen...🎄🎁
cryptotalk50

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

Me too... been waiting for this to finally happen...🎄🎁
Hopefully an early one!
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:51:40 AM

Looking forward to this big time. More than 3 times the sign ups that Mithril has and Howdoo isnt even live yet!!!!
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:53:47 AM

Looking forward to this big time. More than 3 times the sign ups that Mithril has and Howdoo isnt even live yet!!!!

Gonna moon regardless of the rest of the market.
trendy_crypt

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

Gonna moon regardless of the rest of the market.

Performing well at the moment. Hopefully it retains its satoshi value when the market recovers.

Perhaps that should be "if" the market recovers.
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:14:31 AM

Again deceived bounty hunter!!! It is cheating, it's sneaky deception of the community which helped in the promotion of the project. I boldly claim that it's a SCAM! No crypto project has been successfully built on lies and deception.

And as they are engaged in cheating his topic, it is perfectly and clearly visible...

Angry Angry Angry

I acknowledge the bounty is not paid and the team is silent on this issue, most likely it is a pity to pay money for the work done, and then what the finished product may iti speech, deceived and cheated the second time

investors you should think about the company HOWDOO they are liars and deceivers

Scam

Im lost as to how you think its a scam, in regards to the bounty hunters, they will be paid if they did their bit but theres a lot of scammy bounty hunters out there who don't actually do any work and to be honest, do nothing good for the crypto space, which is a shame as you guys could be a positive for the crypto community. I do however recommend you register your unique username as i'm sure you will use the platform at some point in the future. https://howdoo.io/signup/
harry_brown

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:12:03 PM

Angry Angry Angry

Scam

Theres no way Howdoo is a scam, ive seen so many ICO's out there that have failed and were frauds, I have no doubt that Howdoo is not that! So please stop spreading you lying spam!
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

Angry Angry Angry

Scam

THEY ARE NOT LIERS OR DECEIVERS AND IT IS NOT A SCAM!
avtandil

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:30:23 PM

Angry Angry Angry

Scam

Im lost as to how you think its a scam, in regards to the bounty hunters, they will be paid if they did their bit but theres a lot of scammy bounty hunters out there who don't actually do any work and to be honest, do nothing good for the crypto space, which is a shame as you guys could be a positive for the crypto community. I do however recommend you register your unique username as i'm sure you will use the platform at some point in the future. https://howdoo.io/signup/

I do not mind checking I honestly did my job through the bounty portal

if they wanted to pay, they would have already paid, and so they ignore any questions about the bounty
Rufaz

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:01:14 PM

December can't come soon enough, I am looking forward to the release of this platform so I can get off Facebook for good!!
cryptohoe88

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:19:35 PM

December can't come soon enough, I am looking forward to the release of this platform so I can get off Facebook for good!!
Me too, it's been something that I have been looking forward to since I first heard about Howdoo.  Very very excited!!
CrYpTo2DAN

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:22:54 PM

Me too, it's been something that I have been looking forward to since I first heard about Howdoo.  Very very excited!!
Timing couldn't be better, with Facebook shooting themselves in the foot every other day. People want something new!!! 
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: