Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:07:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB; 3 BTC for cash meetup in NYC or paypal  (Read 482 times)
crestonwall (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:07:19 AM

Title basically explains it all. looking for 3BTC for around 6/650 Ideally would like to buy tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 07:17:17 AM

you're Asking for trouble with paypal.
Paypal can be alright if he uses the 'send money' option and says its to family. Paypal will have no record of the word bitcoin or anything, and I dont think it can even be reversed.
Don't take my word for it though

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:11:39 AM

you're Asking for trouble with paypal.
Paypal can be alright if he uses the 'send money' option and says its to family. Paypal will have no record of the word bitcoin or anything, and I dont think it can even be reversed.
Don't take my word for it though

Seller can still get screwed over if he charges back.

GlooBoy
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Leave everything to me!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 08:49:26 PM

Doesnt make any difference what they put in the "Whats this for" field.

ALL Paypal can be reversed up to 180 days, period.

That doesn't mean they get to have the money back, just that they can file, up to 180 days, for a charge-back.
And if you do not have the 'proof' PP wants, or the word 'bitcoin' is mentioned by either party. you will lose.

Anybody that says otherwise is prob a scammer who wants you to take it.

Please don't take my word for it. Come to www.bitcoin-OTC.com and there you will find 600 'live' users who will tell you the same thing.

B Good

GLooBoy @ OTC--LBC--BitRated -- GPG ID: A23D510BD6E310D3
Beginner and Expert Level FREE Escrow for All | GiftCards for Crypto -- Cryfter.com from 2012 to 2017
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: