Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Make Money From The Bitcoin Crash  (Read 2039 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213

Dont be a ShitcoInfluencer for quick bux, it sucks

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:46:18 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 12:39:49 PM by TheUltraElite

This thread is becoming a haunt for shitposters now that the main discussion has been hijacked and now people are coming in with all sorts of weird speculations.

I saw the market and at the moment it seems to be recovering a bit. Bitcoin is 14k USD/BTC and its going up. The people who were FUDding are making people by it obviously. Soon the price will be up and will be beyond reach again. Hence this is a good time to buy and stock up before the next dump.

Recommend the OP to lock this now that your question has been answered or we will see more shitposters clogging it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:21:02 AM

Hi everyone,

I am not interested in trying to guess when BTC crashes, everyone knows it will one day, I want to figure out how to make money from the crash.

Any ideas?

In my opinion, there is two ways to make profit out of bitcoin crash and that’s to buy and sell. If you don’t have bitcoin at the moment but you have a fiat there, then you should buy bitcoin and hold it for a while because for sure the price of it will pump again. The moment it pumps again then that’s for you to sell your coins.

Distinctin

Activity: 2758
Merit: 644

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:18:25 AM

Hi everyone,

I am not interested in trying to guess when BTC crashes, everyone knows it will one day, I want to figure out how to make money from the crash.

Any ideas?

In my opinion, there is two ways to make profit out of bitcoin crash and that’s to buy and sell. If you don’t have bitcoin at the moment but you have a fiat there, then you should buy bitcoin and hold it for a while because for sure the price of it will pump again. The moment it pumps again then that’s for you to sell your coins.
Bitcoin crash means a serious price movement, we have to think twice before buying as maybe the reason of the crash is big and bitcoin
might not be able to recover. However, if it's all about the FUD then we should also buy at that cheap price as for sure the price will rise again when whales begin to hold after they buy cheap bitcoin, that the trend we should follow.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Maks123

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:00:35 AM

Hi everyone,

Any ideas?

Many will sell, but you buy and hold on the contrary, then you will wait for a lift and you will repel your deposits. Only so, the only thing here is the risk that it will not recover and just stop before the next drop.

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:09:04 AM

Hi everyone,

Any ideas?

Bitcoin crash means a serious price movement, we have to think twice before buying as maybe the reason of the crash is big and bitcoin
might not be able to recover. However, if it's all about the FUD then we should also buy at that cheap price as for sure the price will rise again when whales begin to hold after they buy cheap bitcoin, that the trend we should follow.

If we saw the history of bitcoin then it will show us about its potential,Bitcoin will recover soon after the price dump or crash so it is a good decision to buy bitcoins when the price crash happens.I have more trust on bitcoin so I will never sell them when price dumping because I know it will get back and shoot up to new height.But the current price crash happened due to Christmas,people are in need to convert it into fiat because we are still not in the place to pay bitcoins directly so the demand get decreased the price also falls.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:21:53 AM

You won't make money when it is going down of course, but the idea of making money from it is when it has corrected you have the chance to buy Bitcoin at a cheaper price or when the price of Bitcoin has bottomed out you know it is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin because of the discounted rate. By buying Bitcoin at a cheaper price you are also giving yourself a margin of safety just in case it will fall down any time when it has recovered. You are also maximizing the value of your money as at that price point you will be earning the most amount of your money.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:16:38 AM

You won't make money when it is going down of course, but the idea of making money from it is when it has corrected you have the chance to buy Bitcoin at a cheaper price or when the price of Bitcoin has bottomed out you know it is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin because of the discounted rate. By buying Bitcoin at a cheaper price you are also giving yourself a margin of safety just in case it will fall down any time when it has recovered. You are also maximizing the value of your money as at that price point you will be earning the most amount of your money.

As far as i know you can not make money out from the bitcoin crash because the price itself has a very low value you might lose money if you try to exchange for the reasons of panic or any speculation may get caught in your self. The best thing in this situation of bitcoin crash is buying bitcoin its because of a very low price that soon to be a good profit if the price will become high.
Cryptolupus

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:55:31 AM

Bitcoin is just doing well, so I don't think it will crash so fast

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
Blockchain's First Payment API (http://go.openmoney.digital/9it9)
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:56:13 PM

It's fanny to see how many people - who lost the cryptocurrency train - now are hoping to see a crash!
Sorry, out of some normal correction, I don't see any sign of crash.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:05:18 PM

Bitcoin has a strange destiny: it is grows, it a bubble; if it has a correction, it will crash.
Btw, who is so sure about the crash, can sell it before the disaster will happen... :-)
ngavanngo22

Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:09:54 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 06:37:02 AM by ngavanngo22

To make money from crypto crashed. The best thing you should do is invest in cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum. As expected by investors, at this stage the cryptocurrency is in the downtrend phase, it is predicted that the next three months Bitcoin exchange rate will rise again quickly, will exceed $ 20,000ß

steve25

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:38:30 PM

What crash? All my friends were happy when they sold everything at $3700 and $6000. Now they are in unbelief and regret. With crypto never cash all out. I might take at most half out but all sounds like a bad idea. You will most likely miss the next leg up after this "crash".
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:44:19 PM

Hi everyone,

Any ideas?

There is 2 way to make profits from BTC crashes;
1. Buy bitcoin, hold for long term, then sell it at the peak.
2. Waiting for bitcoin crash, buy bitcoin in the dip.
LoL, it's a common thing in trading, but the hardest thing is; to predict the right time to buy and sell bitcoin.
Ini this case, timing is everything, but most people mistakenly guessing it, ended with regret.
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:40:05 AM

I don't see any sign of imminent crash; by the way, the only way to make money is to keep an eye to signs of probable crash - if you know them - and to sell before it happens.

Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:38:34 AM

It seems that a lot of people hope to see a bitcoin crash :-)
Actually, I don't think there will be a crash in the immediate future; what happens in these days is just a normal correction after a crazy growth

Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:50:44 PM

both good news or bad news can come anytime and that can affect the coin Market. Actually we dont know when the coinmarket crashes until that nearly happens in front of your eyes

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:01:02 PM

Of course you can with the right knowledge and skills. If you are able to understand when market reversal becomes imminent, you sell your Bitcoin and start to scout for good entry points among the stable altcoins that're taking center stage and especially, there's the altcoin Tether at your rescue. You must have notice Bitcoin is not positively correlated to most altcoins.
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

Hi everyone,

Any ideas?

There is no exact answer you will get here if when will bitcoin crash. Right now bitcoin value are ranging to 13k dollar to 16k dollar at peak. You can make money by doing a short time trade but this is not recommended. Usdt to bitcoin trading or vice versa.

GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:46:53 PM

What crash? All my friends were happy when they sold everything at $3700 and $6000. Now they are in unbelief and regret. With crypto never cash all out. I might take at most half out but all sounds like a bad idea. You will most likely miss the next leg up after this "crash".

The way I often see professional investors take advantage of bitcoin is the USDT - BTC trade. They usually analyze the market is showing signs of decreasing will sell bitcoin to USDT, then use USDT to buy bitcoin at the lowest price possible. Many people get a lot of profit from this business. You can learn this in a bitcoin discount days.
Exidous

Activity: 239

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:52:51 PM

when the bitcoin market crashes, the price of almost crytocurrencies go down, and keep patience and watch the market to buy some coins at low price
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: