Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:51:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PK] Pennykoin - private, secure, easy REAL WORLD PAYMENTS no ICO/premine  (Read 162 times)
jerrimu (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 04:58:11 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 09:36:23 AM by jerrimu

Old ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3783719

Pennykoin is a cryptonote (xdn fork) that was launched May 14 of this year. There was absolutely no premine, ICO, dev block incentive or any of that nonsense.We are a community that focuses on two main goals; Ease of use & Actual use.  We believe that cryptocurrency should actually be currency, as weird as that is these days.

In the original ANN we were focusing on online uses for PK to spread adoption. Lately we’ve pivoted that into a hardcore focus on real-world spending.   We are in the developer programs for both Verifone  and Vend  (Both are Point-of-Sale/Cash Register companies). We already have equipment purchased for testing/development. Notice I didn’t say we were “partnered” with them, I don’t need to mislead anyone. This integration with current systems will give thousands and thousands of merchants the ability to accept Pennykoin as easily as they would a credit card.

There have been hundreds of commits to PK’s code, we are improving constantly. The community has taken over the website for me (thank god), and are developing several applications that use Pennykoin.   Translations of the wallet are underway. We’ve just launched a vastly improved wallet, aiming to be easy for anyone to understand. We believe that crypto has to be as intuitive as facebook to truly succeed.

POOLS

EXCHANGES

Currently listings are live at   Letsdocoinz   and  FirstCryptoBank     with listings for Smart Exchange   and Raisex  pending integration.

Come check out the community, and if you feel like it’s something you want to be a part of, hop right in!    Feel free to ask questions here, on twitter, or discord!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: