Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:10:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Kakushin: Ecosystem To Innovate & Collaborate On Intellectual Property  (Read 3389 times)
Jr.robert

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:01:55 PM

Hello,
I have a concern over the 85% Private pre-sale bonus. I keep seeing many ICOs dumping immediately after they are traded due to large bonus like this (we also have to add bounty tokens, normally on sale).
What are your plans to prevent dumping?

Yes, it is quite a big bonus. First of all, to clarify, the reason we have a larger bonus is
1. There are no refunds for pre-sale investors as these funds will be going directly towards continuing development of our MVP  and doing marketing for the Main ICO. As such, there is a larger risk when buying the Pre-Sale and we want the price to reflect that.
2. We do need that funding early on to ensure the success of the Main ICO. Again, it's to make it more attractive

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mary565

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:06:59 PM

Hello,
I have a concern over the 85% Private pre-sale bonus. I keep seeing many ICOs dumping immediately after they are traded due to large bonus like this (we also have to add bounty tokens, normally on sale).

Yes, it is quite a big bonus. First of all, to clarify, the reason we have a larger bonus is
1. There are no refunds for pre-sale investors as these funds will be going directly towards continuing development of our MVP  and doing marketing for the Main ICO. As such, there is a larger risk when buying the Pre-Sale and we want the price to reflect that.
2. We do need that funding early on to ensure the success of the Main ICO. Again, it's to make it more attractive

But what happens if ICO doesn't reach the pre-sale? The 85%, in this case, makes sense, but still very risky. I wonder if you are already in contact with some very large investors (they can take such kind of risks)
Jr.Expertwebvision

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:30:54 PM

Hello,

But what happens if ICO doesn't reach the pre-sale? The 85%, in this case, makes sense, but still very risky. I wonder if you are already in contact with some very large investors (they can take such kind of risks)

I suppose you mean if we don't reach the minimum funding target? In that case, we will just try again. We have the necessary funding (we'll tighten our belts) and will have more time to grow awareness and continue Kakushin Ecosystem development. If we don't reach it this time, we are confident we'll definitely reach it on the second try, after we have released our platform and have a working product, real project pipeline, real users and revenues. For what it's worth though, we're at a stage now where we're all quite sure we can at least raise the minimum funding level now =)
Yes, no refunds for the Pre-Sale phase are risky. However, I hope we can demonstrate with our team and our performance so far that this is a serious venture. We are in touch with private investors and have some already. However it's not enough to fill the soft cap (~USD 4M) and that's fine, as we want to give the same discount opportunities to public ICO participants.
mary565

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

Hello,

I suppose you mean if we don't reach the minimum funding target? In that case, we will just try again. We have the necessary funding (we'll tighten our belts) and will have more time to grow awareness and continue Kakushin Ecosystem development. If we don't reach it this time, we are confident we'll definitely reach it on the second try, after we have released our platform and have a working product, real project pipeline, real users and revenues. For what it's worth though, we're at a stage now where we're all quite sure we can at least raise the minimum funding level now =)
Yes, no refunds for the Pre-Sale phase are risky. However, I hope we can demonstrate with our team and our performance so far that this is a serious venture. We are in touch with private investors and have some already. However it's not enough to fill the soft cap (~USD 4M) and that's fine, as we want to give the same discount opportunities to public ICO participants.

Hello, thanks for your detailed answer. I find very positive the fact you are already in talks with some private investors. Even if they can't cover the entire cap, they can provide the right traction for further crypto-investors. yes
Justindud

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:35:08 AM

Can US citizens invest in your project? Investors must undergo the whielist procedure?
Jr.robert

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:39:46 AM

Can US citizens invest in your project? Must investors undergo the whitelisting procedure?

Sorry, unfortunately, we can’t accept US participants due to the current legal environment there. We’d love to, we hate this as much as you do.
Ahmya

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:47:08 AM

Can US citizens invest in your project? Must investors undergo the whitelisting procedure?

Sorry, unfortunately, we can’t accept US participants due to the current legal environment there. We’d love to, we hate this as much as you do.

Who can to stop participate in crypto if you have strong wishes? So many possibilities for this.
have you chance to bought tokens by fiat? Or crypto only?
S.coastapps (OP)

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:49:04 AM

Who can to stop participate in crypto if you have strong wishes? So many possibilities for this.
have you chance to bought tokens by fiat? Or crypto only?

Our tokens are only available via Eth, BTC, BCH, LTC, and DASH  for our ICO, when the platform is built we intend to build an Exchange of our own to integrate them into our platform, creating a frictionless environment to purchase our KKN tokens.
harutosora

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:52:26 AM

Seems one of the promising projects of 2018. Are you already negotiating with major exchanges?
S.coastapps (OP)

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:01:03 PM

Seems one of the promising projects of 2018. Are you already negotiating with major exchanges?

I think that at the current stage of development of the project is still too early to negotiate any exchanges. This should be done towards the end of the ICO
krashradder

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

What about a large company like kick-starter developing their own token? They might be behind now but large sums of money and manpower could solve that, that said I don't know much about Kakushin as a company and how big the team is etc.
Jr.Expertwebvision

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:20:25 PM

I believe that there should be control over the funds. Every innovation having received funds from its customers must follow the milestones of its project. I mean the expenditure of funds collected by the crowdfunding.
Jr.robert

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

What about a large company like kick-starter developing their own token? They might be behind now but large sums of money and manpower could solve that, that said I don't know much about Kakushin as a company and how big the team is etc.

there is always a risk of entering the market of large corporations. The competence of the team should be enough to resolve their goals.
Jr.robert

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:55:04 PM

I believe that there should be control over the funds. Every innovation having received funds from its customers must follow the milestones of its project. I mean the expenditure of funds collected by the crowdfunding.

we will institute the option of different funding methodologies and also milestones. This can be decided by the founders themselves, but also remember this will have a large impact on the amount of trustworthiness they demonstrate to the community and their backers.

Yes of course there is always a risk of fraud, but crowdfunding is generally about social trust and project founders convincing their backers of their honest intentions.
specialsusies

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:56:44 PM

Guys what about your main competitors on this field if such exists? I really like your philosophy and approach. Need more time to go through WP. Good luck devs!
Jr.robert

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

Guys what about your main competitors on this field if such exists? I really like your philosophy and approach. Need more time to go through WP. Good luck devs!

There are the established platforms such as Kickstarter and Indiegogo but they can't offer what we can. Our platform will be completely friendly, less expensive, transparent, and available in any country and will accept any project. We can do this because we are funding our platform through a token sale supported by the mechanisms within the platform such as Exchange services and the Kakushin Marketplace. This means we do not need to take percentage of people’s raises or charge any unauthorized payments fees. Existing platforms are funded in a traditional way hence why they only accept a small number of projects (only the ones that they think are a guaranteed success or those who had links with big shots of the industry) .Within the crypto space there are ICO crowdfunding platforms but none in crowdfunding space like us, especially ones that are very nominal charges and allow any project. We let innovators launch their own ICO,  we help them meet right investors and funding to develop the next big innovative tech gadget or product.Thanks for the question and enjoy the WP.
mary565

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:23:36 PM

Crowdfunding it is really a very good task for platform on block chain. But if your platform is free, then why do you need it? What will be your income and incentive for development?
Jr.robert

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:50:54 AM

Crowdfunding it is really a very good task for the platform on blockchain. But if your platform is free, then why do you need it? What will be your income and incentive for development?

Our vision is to be bringing greater access to funding to the innovators worldwide, including developing countries currently shut out by traditional Grin platform. Of course there will be ongoing costs associated with running the platform so there are mechanisms built into the platform on top of the increasing value of the token itself via the growth of The Kakushin ecosystem. This effect is enhanced by the expansive nature of crowdfunding with project founders bringing new users to the platform to back their projects. The mechanisms in place vary from services to be purchased, sell or lease projects and the operations fund established through funds raised in the ICO.
jacky jhon

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:00:46 AM

By the way phenomenon of ICO in crypto-currencies shows that people are increasingly inclined to participate in crowdfundinig. A direct link between production (innovation) and the end user will reduce the costs of intermediaries. I took part in several companies on Kickstarter - quite successfully for myself)
mubeen007

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

Is this an idea or is it already in practice? What's the step? Less information is difficult to assess the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: