Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880232 times)
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 10:08:41 PM

Sure I will start one this evening.  It won't be oil (although that is an option).  I am looking at Fluorinert (FC-72 boiling point = 60C).

eeck.. hope you found better prices than I did. That stuff makes my bottles of Lafite Rothschild look cheap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 10:16:02 PM

Sure I will start one this evening.  It won't be oil (although that is an option).  I am looking at Fluorinert (FC-72 boiling point = 60C).

eeck.. hope you found better prices than I did. That stuff makes my bottles of Lafite Rothschild look cheap.

Lol, i don't think good prices for that stuff exist.  They should sell it in 1oz cut crystal bottles.
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 11:09:40 PM

Well, I got an answer for the suggestion for upgrading the BJs orders into sierras:

Actually, the hardware and cases for this batch of Baby Jets have already been purchased.

We understand and appreciate your concerns.

However, per our Terms & Conditions, we are still within the anticipated ship window for our Batch 1 order to ship by December 31, 2013. Our First Batch customers are still going to receive their machines before anyone else and have been given the MPP free of charge.

We promise to continue to keep all our customers up-to-date with the newest information and developments with our products.

I can simply take out some clear ideas:

- Which parts are different from the BJs and the sierras ? They said just the case, now they have "hardware" purchased. I will pay for the case if that the excuse they want to give me.

- We understand and appreciate your concerns, but we dont care even a little I will add.

- By the "anticipated ship window" is clear that they covered their backs really well as we already knew in advance and it seems that they will stick to that date. I am afraid mid November may not be the final delivery time at this point.

- HF simply dont care about their customers, even they are the first batch, they are really late or they offer others better choices.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
dopamine

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 11:23:02 PM

Dont see HashFast lasting as a company and Nov will come and still have nothing...

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
crumbs

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 11:40:50 PM

Well, I got an answer for the suggestion for upgrading the BJs orders into sierras:

Actually, the hardware and cases for this batch of Baby Jets have already been purchased.

We understand and appreciate your concerns.

However, per our Terms & Conditions, we are still within the anticipated ship window for our Batch 1 order to ship by December 31, 2013. Our First Batch customers are still going to receive their machines before anyone else and have been given the MPP free of charge.

Lol.  How many people pointed this out & got accused of trolling Cheesy
FoolPartedWithMoney

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 11:46:20 PM

Here is what sucks, it's like a Ponzi. Only those getting refunds early (through suing or other means) may be compensated. After they declare bankruptcy (as they will not have enough money to refund everyone), the rest are screwed.
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 11:49:52 PM

It's the same exact email i got.
BS... bs everywhere.
Signed by their ceo, right? I even lost time replying.

Ok, i will move on legally.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
mdbssm

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 11:57:21 PM

BS... bs everywhere.

Cedivad,

I emailed Hashfast politely requesting a refund. My request was denied.

Thanks for posting the link to the FTC consumer complaints form. It took less than 5 minutes to complete.

I encourage anyone else who has been denied a refund request to file an FTC complaint.

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=70&Url=%23%26panel1-6
ninjarobot

Activity: 761

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 11:57:50 PM

HF is losing credibility fast. Lets hope this does not turn into yet another BFL, although it is sure starting to look like it.

As for me. When I ordered and paid for my BJ the words 'anticipated' and 'December 31' were not on the site/conditions. Those were added later. It simply stated 'Shipping starts October 20-30, in order of purchase'. Fact.
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 12:08:20 AM

HF is losing credibility fast. Lets hope this does not turn into yet another BFL, although it is sure starting to look like it.

As for me. When I ordered and paid for my BJ the words 'anticipated' and 'December 31' were not on the site/conditions. Those were added later. It simply stated 'Shipping starts October 20-30, in order of purchase'. Fact.
And what are you waiting for to join me or whoever else in a pooled lawsuit against them?
Let's share our time, money and resources. United we are way stronger than them.

Thanks for posting the link to the FTC consumer complaints form. It took less than 5 minutes to complete.

I encourage anyone else who has been denied a refund request to file an FTC complaint.

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=70&Url=%23%26panel1-6
Thanks for your contribute mdbssm, it's appreciated. They should read 3 new complaints to the same entity tomorrow, maybe more. It would be great if they where 50 by next week.

Vies, my answer was signed by Erin. I'm not sure of his position inside the company, i don't have the time to start linkedin again, but it's the first contact i have with someone that isn't in sales.

>tomorrow will try to speak with Jhon
Lost time. Only lost time. Even if you speak in person, by call or in chat, the guy knows his job. You will get anything out of him but void promises.

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 12:10:44 AM

BS... bs everywhere.

It was not signed by their CEO but anyway you are right. I write them a lot of reasons and explanations for them to take into consider.

By the message it was clear that they have not even read them.Now you tell me its also the same message you got this makes it even worse. Yes, they take so much care about their customers, they got the best contracts with the best factories out there, last and best technology on the market and....and ...NOTHING !

Hashfast is turning worse every day that comes through. Anyway, I asked them for the terms of sale of the day of my purchase and I am still waiting. I have answered them again to this message and tomorrow will try to speak with Jhon. Lets see what they do with the last chance I am giving them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Threader

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 12:35:36 AM

If it turns for the worst then they will not only refuse refund and keep your money but like BFL put your order on "HOLD" to punish you and keep others in line.
ninjarobot

Activity: 761

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 12:48:38 AM

And what are you waiting for to join me or whoever else in a pooled lawsuit against them?
Let's share our time, money and resources. United we are way stronger than them.

Because I hate feeding the Lawyers.

HF is not outside of their October 30 shipping window yet, so I think threatening legal action at this point is a bit premature. I'll wait until Nov. 1 and then assess what my options are.

Fortunately my company provides employees with outstanding (and free) legal services including consumer protection lawyers. So that is always an option if need be. However I hope it won't come to that since it is in the best interest of both the customer and HF to work something out.

perezoso

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 12:52:03 AM

Well, I think it's a wee bit early to be talking lawsuits... give 'em a few days to see what "enhancements" to the MPP they can come up with for Batch 1 customers as well as what credible indications they can make that this delay is, in fact, a quite short one.

If I was going to cancel my order, however, the first thing I'd do would be to overnight them an actual paper letter, certified and return receipt requested, stating your order number, amount paid, and that by that letter you are cancelling your order. I would then cite the specific section of federal regulation that people keep quoting about this matter (and I hope you are right about it, legally), and indicate exactly to whom and exactly where they should send the refund. And that you expect it to be made immediately.

Something to give you credibility in a lawsuit... then again, you might regret making such a move if the delay turns out to be minimal. Hashfast might just give you your money back (possibly in USD based on BTC conversion on the date of purchase) and use your chips to make somebody else happy.

ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 01:01:58 AM

Its so damn fkn ridiculous that people here are freakin out and start talking about lawsuits and such.

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 01:04:58 AM

There are only around 155 people that ordered the first batch.   Unless the people complaining and threatening are some of the few that have large orders, their cancellations would be meaningless.    This is a lot of noise.   I really think HF could be communicating more effectively though.   Send the screen shots from the project portals.   Then everyone will shut up.

ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 01:10:01 AM

There are only around 155 people that ordered the first batch.   Unless the people complaining and threatening are some of the few that have large orders, their cancellations would be meaningless.    This is a lot of noise.   I really think HF could be communicating more effectively though.   Send the screen shots from the project portals.   Then everyone will shut up.

yeah, its like the knc thread. before they started to ship in that thread were 90% of all posts bullshit. "they will never deliver!" "its not possible to have no chip today and to deliver in october!" "its a scam!" and so on. just like this thread now. all those fukkers were gone at the 1st october and never came back.

miter_myles

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 01:19:50 AM

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
yuriygeorge

Activity: 262

I hate my family

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 03:35:23 AM

Seriously... you'd think you'd plan for delays and worst case scenarios. Did you really think they'd deliver Oct 20-30 with great probability? I expected delays, and to me, middle of November is a pretty average case scenario in my books. Yes, unfortunately, the difficulty has risen more than I expected for, but that's risk.

Cool your horses man with the lawsuit threats and trying to persuade people to file FCC filings. Let them do their job, stop wasting their time. I mean some pressure is good, but you're going overboard imo. They're working with TSMC for crying out loud, give them some credit.

You signed the contract, and if you're getting all emotional cuz they're not bringing it Oct 20-30, then you shouldn't be in this business imo. "Oh no, I'm gonna lose all my money." Dude this is Bitcoin, high risk shit, better be prepared to lose it all, ride the roller coaster.

P.S. I've got holdings in HF, KNC, & Cointerra.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 05:20:39 AM

I really love how everyone knows what's best to the customers that feels screwed by hashfast. Expecially the guys with an activity count between 40 and 60.
I have a question for you.

Do you have any tangible proof that hashfast will delivery anything before the end of the year?
Because i don't. Like a pic of a PCB. Do we have a pic of the PCB we should have received already?

Please share if you have one.

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: