Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:16:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880232 times)
btc_uzr

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

let's have some fun

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 01:48:19 PM

Why did hashfast delete the following thread ?
Anyone knows sth ?

as of 2 Nov 2013 20:22:49 GMT
HashFast is conducting a drawing for a FREE Baby Jet!

Here are the conditions to qualify for the drawing:

1. Participants must sign up for a 25 day advertising period.
2. Participants must insert the ad into their forum signature for the entire period of 25 days.

At the conclusion of 25 days, we will have a drawing consisting of all participants to determine the winner of the FREE Baby Jet.

If you are interested, please sign up under this thread. The signup for this drawing will be open for the next seven days.

GOOD LUCK!

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=cache:gePQpO_j8_MJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D323235.0%2BHashFast+Drawing+For+FREE+Baby+Jet!&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&hl=en&ct=clnk

I mean I'd not have expected that's it's me getting the free one, but nevertheless offering sth and then remove it the other day doesn't increase my trust and confidence in HF.

..and Thou shalt spread the coin in the name of cryptography for eternity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fubly

Activity: 561
Merit: 521

Trustless IceColdWallet

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 02:08:14 PM

is any one here who is interested on working with the HF open protocol?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=332592

each time you send a transaction don't forget to use a new address, each time you receive one also!
pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 02:10:27 PM

Why did hashfast delete the following thread ?
Anyone knows sth ?

as of 2 Nov 2013 20:22:49 GMT
HashFast is conducting a drawing for a FREE Baby Jet!

Here are the conditions to qualify for the drawing:

1. Participants must sign up for a 25 day advertising period.
2. Participants must insert the ad into their forum signature for the entire period of 25 days.

At the conclusion of 25 days, we will have a drawing consisting of all participants to determine the winner of the FREE Baby Jet.

If you are interested, please sign up under this thread. The signup for this drawing will be open for the next seven days.

GOOD LUCK!

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=cache:gePQpO_j8_MJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D323235.0%2BHashFast+Drawing+For+FREE+Baby+Jet!&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&hl=en&ct=clnk

I mean I'd not have expected that's it's me getting the free one, but nevertheless offering sth and then remove it the other day doesn't increase my trust and confidence in HF.

+1 I was also missed, due to their incompetence. It would be fair to do two drawings, for those two threads (after all it's their fault).
Otherwise everybody who posted in doubled thread should make negative advertisement in his signature.
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 02:49:03 PM

You can't remove a topic once that the topic was replied to, can you?
Why did a mod deleted the topic?

And why hf changed his marketing model? Adwords only works better, people on this website are less prone to be scammed by you, uh?

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
minternj

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 04:13:27 PM

Just as expected. No real useful information or plan to make it right. Just hide behind that date. Just another asic company right? Make big promises about supporting miners but really we are just inconvienent vehicles to fund your project without any of your own sunk capital. You say you want to see us succeed but you haven't shown that one bit.

Even the shit eating grin on the CEO holding a month overdue wafer shows no humility. No humility whatsoever. Every press release is carefully crafted to not take any blame. If you just looked at hf site you would think everything is going to schedule. Reality is that you are late, really late. So late that it's painfully obvious you lied to us about shipment date to sell us overpriced miners. You yourself knew that December delivery miners weren't worth 6k.

Wipe that grin off your face.

Warning about Nitrogensports.eu
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709114.0
yuriygeorge

Activity: 262

I hate my family

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 04:21:54 PM

CEO: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/eduardo-decastro/0/a/852

Not trying to troll, but it'd be more re-assuring to see some kind of a history on the CEO. What credentials does he have? Simon's got one:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/simonresume?trk=pub-pbmap

I guess both Simon & Eduardo founded Devicescape - http://devicescape.com/
Don't have much else. Seems like these guys are entrepreneurs, and good at that, but who are the ASIC engineers of the operation? Seems like Simon has an engineering background, but I don't see too much ASIC experience.

Simon's linked in says "I have experience working with hardware design, ASIC, FPGAs and microcontrollers. Building crypto accelerators, video accelerators and interfacing with the 'real world'." Elaborate?

Also, he says "hired team of world class ASIC front end designers". Who are these World Class ASIC front end designers? Let us know please.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 04:28:03 PM

Probably its to late to ask such questions  Cool

You can't remove a topic once that the topic was replied to, can you?
Why did a mod deleted the topic?

And why hf changed his marketing model? Adwords only works better, people on this website are less prone to be scammed by you, uh?

I suppose that was done to prevent unpaid adds on the forum. Mods do this frequently.
The whole thing was a bit weird and improper anyways.
yuriygeorge

Activity: 262

I hate my family

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 04:42:54 PM

Probably its to late to ask such questions  Cool

I suppose you're right. Let them focus on getting the job done at this point. Still, if they can whip out some names of their "top" engineers, that'd be an interesting read. They seem to have the entrepreneurial vision & spirit, but without the engineers, we're all screwed. I hope they're not a bunch of rookies...

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 04:50:57 PM

Hi all,

Here is a picture of Eduardo deCastro, CEO, receiving the wafers!

Cheers,

HashFast Team

Is he one of those douches who wears a bluetooth headset all the time?

jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 04:51:06 PM

I hope they're not a bunch of rookies...

I just hope to get my 210 btc back ;(

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
minternj

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 05:00:16 PM

Probably its to late to ask such questions  Cool

I suppose you're right. Let them focus on getting the job done at this point. Still, if they can whip out some names of their "top" engineers, that'd be an interesting read. They seem to have the entrepreneurial vision & spirit, but without the engineers, we're all screwed. I hope they're not a bunch of rookies...

The only reason I bought in was that Uniquify was in the project. I don't know what their involvement is now though. It seems like they had input into the asic design, the packaging and substrate seem to be unknown.

aneutronic

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 05:17:51 PM

Just as expected. No real useful information or plan to make it right. Just hide behind that date. Just another asic company right? Make big promises about supporting miners but really we are just inconvienent vehicles to fund your project without any of your own sunk capital. You say you want to see us succeed but you haven't shown that one bit.

Even the shit eating grin on the CEO holding a month overdue wafer shows no humility. No humility whatsoever. Every press release is carefully crafted to not take any blame. If you just looked at hf site you would think everything is going to schedule. Reality is that you are late, really late. So late that it's painfully obvious you lied to us about shipment date to sell us overpriced miners. You yourself knew that December delivery miners weren't worth 6k.

Wipe that grin off your face.

10x

Any response to your refund request yet?

I sent mine Monday morning... nothing.     Angry
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 05:18:42 PM

The only reason I bought in was that Uniquify was in the project. I don't know what their involvement is now though. It seems like they had input into the asic design, the packaging and substrate seem to be unknown.

I don't think there was an announcement from Uniquify, just from HF, so their involvement is shady for me right now. I may be wrong, but i don't understand why only one side would announce their partnership.

minternj

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 05:34:23 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2013, 05:52:00 PM by minternj

That's incorrect, the release is on uniquifys site. Wafer is made... That's all we know as far as physical progress on the actual device. So to me uniquify's involvement is over, they facilitated the tape out and manufacture of the design.

You'd think for something that was supposed to ship last month everything else would be in place  to drop the chip in right? You say the holdup is the substrate for the chip. So everything else is there to drop the chip in right? You have the pcb design? This was suppose to be a self contained hashing device right? Where are the details of the controlling unit, etc. But in September you were on schedule to ship in October , it's all the substrates fault right? Right hashfast? Substrates fault nothing else is complete. Gotcha.

Will it be the substrates fault we don't get a refund Jan 1st? Ok. Enough for today, or I may go truly mental.

defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 05:40:46 PM

CEO: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/eduardo-decastro/0/a/852

Not trying to troll, but it'd be more re-assuring to see some kind of a history on the CEO. What credentials does he have? Simon's got one:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/simonresume?trk=pub-pbmap

I guess both Simon & Eduardo founded Devicescape - http://devicescape.com/
Don't have much else. Seems like these guys are entrepreneurs, and good at that, but who are the ASIC engineers of the operation? Seems like Simon has an engineering background, but I don't see too much ASIC experience.

Simon's linked in says "I have experience working with hardware design, ASIC, FPGAs and microcontrollers. Building crypto accelerators, video accelerators and interfacing with the 'real world'." Elaborate?

Also, he says "hired team of world class ASIC front end designers". Who are these World Class ASIC front end designers? Let us know please.

realley , really good question .... yes , let us know please.
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 05:41:05 PM

I don't think there was an announcement from Uniquify, just from HF, so their involvement is shady for me right now. I may be wrong, but i don't understand why only one side would announce their partnership.
http://www.uniquify.com/uniquify-hashfast-ink-agreement-to-produce-asics-to-increase-hashing-speed-for-bitcoin-miners/

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 05:43:09 PM

http://www.uniquify.com/uniquify-hashfast-ink-agreement-to-produce-asics-to-increase-hashing-speed-for-bitcoin-miners/

Thank you. This is my second wrong post today. I'm having a bad day Smiley

Wesly

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 05:46:57 PM

It took me all of one second to type in "Uniquify Hashfast" in Google to find this.  I just don't understand how someone is so lazy and uninformed.

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:03:59 PM

It took me all of one second to type in "Uniquify Hashfast" in Google to find this.  I just don't understand how someone is so lazy and uninformed.

I didn't bother to search true. Now where is the Ciara announcement?Cheesy

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 08:47:31 PM

This is going to be bad.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: