Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880223 times)
ninjarobot

Activity: 761
Merit: 500

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 09:57:32 PM

Hashfast_CL -

Now that BJs and Sierras have started shipping. What are the final specs in terms of:

1) System power draw (W)
2) System performance (nominal GH/s)
3) GN efficiency (W/GH/s)

Thank you.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minternj

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 09:57:57 PM

That's great but it took the owner of eligius to let us know. You are a day late and we are dollar(s) short. Next time don't tell us you are going to ship on the (21st) then go completely silent. Thousands of dollars might not be a lot to you but it is to me, and i will find out where my money and equipment is.

When you make a Scam Accusation on Dec 26, in the middle of the Christmas-New Year break, it will take few more days than usual to get an Official Response.

Your libelous accusation of HashFast mining for themselves using customer hardware is a very serious charge tantamount to theft.  That thread should have been moved to Scam Accusations, not left in Custom Hardware to lower the signal/noise ratio.

You accused HashFast of self-mining based on no evidence other than an Eligius account's stats, so of course it took the owner of Eligius to definitively repudiate your slander.

Please consider deleting your false and defamatory thread accusing HashFast of mining for themselves using their customer's hardware.

Thank you,

HashFast Community Liaison

Hilarious. It was posted as a question to fill in the voids left by your horrendous customer service. You were free to refute the claims.

Its nice that you are on a break, when there are millions of dollars on the line.

Have your lawyer find anything libelous about the post. I supposed you were mining on eligius, which was 100% true. The question was whether or not it was on customers equipment. To make such a definition, you would have to define what customer equipment is. So show me that you did not use pre-order money to fund R&D and i will delete the post.

Warning about Nitrogensports.eu
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709114.0
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 09:59:21 PM

Hashfast_CL -

Now that BJs and Sierras have started shipping. What are the final specs in terms of:

1) System power draw (W)
2) System performance (nominal GH/s)
3) GN efficiency (W/GH/s)

Thank you.

Lol you want them to actully tell you usefull information good one.

ninjarobot

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 10:01:14 PM

Well my order is for BJ #39 and I have not received a tracking number so they can not have sent many out. Also the ToS is a contract between you and HF. Just because they sent out one unit to a developer does not mean they met the 'guaranteed delivery' deadline. http://hashfast.com/order-chain/
I am not intending to comment on whether HF has met their deadline or not.
Also, my unit is not a developer sample. I paid for it (HashFast is probably the only business ASIC manufacturer so far which hasn't provided a sample unit for BFGMiner dev).

That is good to know. In that case, would you mind sharing which order you are on the order chain so we can see if HF is keeping to their shipping in order promise?

The fact that only Luke-Jr confirms shipping does sound a lot like BFL. In order to win a bet that BFL would ship the first units before April 01 2013 they sent 1 unit to Luke-Jr. However it was never actually shipped because Luke decided to leave it at BFL. It took until July for day 1 customers to receive their units. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=163261.0
I only say it how it is.
Neither BFL's developer-friendliness nor HF's lack thereof are at all relevant to the fact that FedEx called me and (among other things) gave me a tracking number.

Sure, and I didn't mean to pick on you personally, just wanted to point out some similarities to the BFL delivery claims. Thanks for sharing!
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 10:03:39 PM

Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me. Hashfast would dare to come out and threaten someone for libel after the lies they have been posting for months??!??!?!? HAhahahhaahahahhahahhahahahaah     I see they have taken the negative route. Never answer policy questions, leave everyone hanging to make assumptions because you are late late late on every promise, then threaten your customers for making assumptions? HA
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 10:04:54 PM

Fell free to find it funny, given HF, i would take such a treat seriously.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
ninjarobot

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 10:06:45 PM

Somewhat related:

Cointerra seems to be making good progress recently. Their ASICs have finished packaging and the PCB is ready.

cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 10:12:00 PM

I think i will also use CT as a proof of how HF has screwed me up. (take note, Adam Ettinger).

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
HashFast_CL

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 10:13:54 PM

That's great but it took the owner of eligius to let us know. You are a day late and we are dollar(s) short. Next time don't tell us you are going to ship on the (21st) then go completely silent. Thousands of dollars might not be a lot to you but it is to me, and i will find out where my money and equipment is.

When you make a Scam Accusation on Dec 26, in the middle of the Christmas-New Year break, it will take few more days than usual to get an Official Response.

Your libelous accusation of HashFast mining for themselves using customer hardware is a very serious charge tantamount to theft.  That thread should have been moved to Scam Accusations, not left in Custom Hardware to lower the signal/noise ratio.

You accused HashFast of self-mining based on no evidence other than an Eligius account's stats, so of course it took the owner of Eligius to definitively repudiate your slander.

Please consider deleting your false and defamatory thread accusing HashFast of mining for themselves using their customer's hardware.

Thank you,

Hilarious. It was posted as a question to fill in the voids left by your horrendous customer service. You were free to refute the claims.

Its nice that you are on a break, when there are millions of dollars on the line.

Have your lawyer find anything libelous about the post. I supposed you were mining on eligius, which was 100% true. The question was whether or not it was on customers equipment. To make such a definition, you would have to define what customer equipment is. So show me that you did not use pre-order money to fund R&D and i will delete the post.

R&D funding has nothing to do with your self-mining accusation.  Many thanks to Eligius' operator for definitively refuting your false accusation:

I operate Eligius.

Since I'm not in the business of disclosing private datas, I'll simply point out that 1Nbq2XZaRsKknf5fcT2wTXvBS31PaUWSeX is NOT Hashfast.

-wk

The fact you are threatening and actually continuing to knowingly push a false accusation until your demands are met demonstrates you aren't making the self-mining charge in good faith.

That sir, is called extortion.

Thank you,

"Bitcoin enables ordinary people to fight back, to avoid and evade snooping governments, which enact, use and abuse laws that allow them, without due process, to investigate, tax, control and seize privately owned assets."  -   Leon Louw

“We can say without equivocation that firms like MasterCard, Visa and the TBTF banks like JPMorgan and Goldman hate the idea of ever having to compete for business again. They have grown comfortable in their corrupt world of writing laws for themselves without any regulatory oversight. They enjoy the exorbitant privilege of bilking the American economy with extortionary transaction rates. They are scared of Bitcoin. And they should be. It offers transparency, cost efficiency and anonymity.” - Max Kaiser
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1190

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 10:20:29 PM

The fact you are threatening and actually continuing to knowingly push a false accusation until your demands are met demonstrates you aren't making the self-mining charge in good faith.

Thank you,

Oh, someone's getting quite defensive. There must be some truth to the accusations.

Buy & Hold
tmcgough

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 10:24:04 PM

HashFast_CL Please quit fighting and give us some useful answers that we have been asking.
Specs: Please provide Specs ASAP.
minternj

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 10:27:31 PM

Thank you,

R&D funding has nothing to do with your self-mining accusation.  Many thanks to Eligius' operator for definitively refuting your false accusation:

I operate Eligius.

Since I'm not in the business of disclosing private datas, I'll simply point out that 1Nbq2XZaRsKknf5fcT2wTXvBS31PaUWSeX is NOT Hashfast.

-wk

Thank you,

I will change the thread to appease you so that will not sue me with my own money. I' will change it to Hashfast mining without shipping. Since that is factual right? Keep in mind I voluntarily locked the thread some days back after we came to a conclusion without any of your input.

Thanks for proving yourselves to be the worst ASIC company to ever come to existance. Wait can you sue me for that?

cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 10:29:01 PM

Please keep note that their own suckpoppet started all of this discussion about "is HF mining with our miners?".

If anyone is willed to accept my easy suggestion, just don't lose any more time if you don't have everything else already set.

BeepBeep2

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 10:30:09 PM

Oh my god, it's like BFL_Josh all over again.

Hashfast telling customers they aren't allowed to make innocent observations or assumptions after they've been screwed over.

li·ai·son
ˈlēəˌzän,lēˈā-/
noun
noun: liaison

communication or cooperation that facilitates a close working relationship between people or organizations.

Keep pushing! The further you get from the opinions of the community, the more you prove your username untrue. Smiley
Community Liaison my ass.

BTC: 184DMeGc6E7CoQVH3A9NvcCuRVRcv3wE2Y | LTC: LP4iqohSWKiws4j9jTTnqd89EEffEymsoJ
Join Cryptsy, which is now faster than ever! https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=102995
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1063

Gerald Davis

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 10:38:22 PM

For the record I have order 490.  There are only 24 units prior to mine on the order chain.  I did not receive tracking number or shipping notification.
http://hashfast.com/order-chain/

So at best HashFast ("capacity to ship hundreds of units per day") shipped 24 units.  It is likely less but unless someone else further up the chain can confirm not getting tracking information that is all I know for sure.

minternj

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 10:43:55 PM

LOLLLLLLL I almost missed this. What are the demands? That you ship me the product I paid for?Huh? LOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ninjarobot

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 10:46:03 PM

Regarding the mining with customer hardware accusations - HF should have seen this coming from miles away and did nothing to mitigate these issues. So the fact that this is happening is their own fault. Not the customers.

In fact I warned them against this scenario back on August 11 and they decide to ignore it. Neither did they mine on testnet like most responsible hardware companies do when testing pre-production hardware or doing customer equipment burn-in tests.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270384.msg2907958#msg2907958
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 10:49:52 PM

Thank you,

Sorry HF_CL... you can not claim the moral highroad in this fight.

I had been trying to stay and balanced in my view of HF up until it was clear in early december that your original delivery schedule was impossible.

HF employees have willfully posted false statements (or since we are bandying around legal terms... dare I say fraudulent), about progress through the original delivery start time.  They have made promises on the return of the original BTC payment explicitly and not the USD equivalent.  Those promises influenced many purchasers decisions to commit to HF and then HF completely disregarded those commitments.

You have a lot of nerve complaining about the direction the community interpreted the available information WHEN IT WAS IN YOUR POWER TO PROVIDE THE INFORMATION!!

Frankly if it weren't for third parties providing information (thank you Gateway/Steve and Wizkid), people would be going even more ballistic.

Even still we don't have final numbers on the performance of the machines... and you have started shipping?!

Don't you think there is an information gap?

Hate to break it to you ... but you reap what you sow.
BeepBeep2

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 10:52:57 PM

Quote from: jspielberg
HF employees have willfully posted false (or since we are bandying around legal terms... dare I say fraudulent), about progress through the original delivery start time.  They have made promises on the return of the original BTC payment explicitly and not the USD equivalent.  Those promises influenced many purchasers decisions to commit to HF and then HF completely disregarded those commitments.

Just wanted to make this all loud and clear.

BTC: 184DMeGc6E7CoQVH3A9NvcCuRVRcv3wE2Y | LTC: LP4iqohSWKiws4j9jTTnqd89EEffEymsoJ
Join Cryptsy, which is now faster than ever! https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=102995
beavertank

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 11:03:01 PM

Your libelous accusation. . .

. . .to definitively repudiate your slander.

Since you're trying to play lawyer, Mr. Community Liason, which one is it? Libel or slander? They're not interchangeable terms.

See, if you want to play lawyer, it's important to actually know what you're talking about first. Extortion is trying to get money or property which you're not entitled to from someone by means of threats to their property or family, or by falsely claiming to be entitled to it. This situation in no way resembles extortion.

Did I help you out, or otherwise say something useful? A handful of satoshis are a great way to say thanks! - Address: 18JUKdmE1Satf8HJUU3pf7iu5ymQX8AzER
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: