Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:47:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880227 times)
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 08:07:31 AM

Who knows. At the very least they were in batch 1, same as baby jet batch 1. HF should be sending out some stable units to  customers at the front of the queue as well to be fair. But, i guess it was easier to send checks to babyjet batch 1 and send units to icedrill. That all we know for now right?

By sending forced USD refunds to Batch 1 customers that paid in BTC they have effectively booted them out of the shipping queue.

Even if they don't cash this unsollicited check, if there are units to ship they will clearly not ship to these customers.

That better not be the case. I want either a full btc refund and if they cannot do that then my original order plus MPP with enough miners to get back my original investment. This is what they guaranteed and this is what I paid for and expect. If they think that just cause they sent us a "fuck you" USD check we are out of the shipping queue they can go screw themselves. More cause for legal action and further justification and proof that they don't give a shit about their customers and only about their pockets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:37:42 AM

I don't know if there is an equivelent body in USA, b

Welcome to Scamerica!!!  

You can joke all you want with this, but on second thought it is rather odd consumers in the biggest consumer market in the world are not protected more from such a things. I understand freedom of trade, free markets, weak state, and all this stuff, but believe me this is close to impossible to happen anywhere else. We scream constantly to overblown state mechanisms in my country, and state bureaucracy blown out of proportions, but I'm pretty certain anywhere else this things would end by state clerks all over the HF back. It's also odd that scam of these proportions is not all over the media, they should love such a juicy stories. How often multi-million dollar scams are there in the USA for this to go unnoticed?
yuriygeorge

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

I hate my family

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:48:12 AM

HashFast is just incompetent, from the start. They got in over excited, over promising, and when time started running out, their incompetency got worse, almost pathetic. Now, they're hiding under a lawyer, quiet as a rock. Maybe, well-natured from the start, but incompetent. Young and inexperienced in the world of Bitcoin. I remember someone at HashFast was trying to convince a veteran miner on Skype that "who cares, the USD rate is going up like crazy!" not realizing that the exchange rate is irrelevant in mining as one could just hold on to the coins.

And then I asked one of the employees "Didn't you plan for the possibility of fluctuating BTC/USD price"? They said well "How can you possibly hedge?" Lol, if you didn't have a strategy on how to properly hedge, then why the hell are you making the full btc refund promises in the first place? Just plain incompetent. It's sad, really, I almost feel bad for them. The only thing they got going for them is Deception, but that's not working out for them, either.

Warren Buffet Quote: "Those who won't fill your pockets will fill your ears." That's what HashFast's been doing from the start.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
yuriygeorge

I hate my family

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:52:05 AM

Welcome to Scamerica!!!  

You can joke all you want with this, but on second thought it is rather odd consumers in the biggest consumer market in the world are not protected more from such a things. I understand freedom of trade, free markets, weak state, and all this stuff, but believe me this is close to impossible to happen anywhere else. We scream constantly to overblown state mechanisms in my country, and state bureaucracy blown out of proportions, but I'm pretty certain anywhere else this things would end by state clerks all over the HF back. It's also odd that scam of these proportions is not all over the media, they should love such a juicy stories. How often multi-million dollar scams are there in the USA for this to go unnoticed?

I'd guess because USA laws/judicial system has not caught up to what a Bitcoin is. Lots of ambiguity in the laws. Also, I don't think HashFast is out to scam, I think they're just plain incompetent (see post above).

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:00:59 AM

Welcome to Scamerica!!!  

I'd guess because USA laws/judicial system has not caught up to what a Bitcoin is. Lots of ambiguity in the laws. Also, I don't think HashFast is out to scam, I think they're just plain incompetent (see post above).

No judicial system has caught up with Bitcoin, but elsewhere there are endless consumer protection programs, in fact so much of them that businesses scream constantly they can't work distracted so much. I'm not for that either, but it's a fact HashBust received millions and delivered nothing to customers. How is it possible the customers are only left to go to the court on their own, backed by no one? Isn't it logical that HF have also to respond to some authority and the media?
yuriygeorge

I hate my family

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:05:04 AM

Well, I hate to bring up Bitcoinorama, but I think he had a point when he saw a red flag that HashFast was not accepting credit cards and only bitcoins and wire transfers. There was that long epic debate between cypherdoc and Bitcoinorama. I actually thought cypherdoc had a point and was quiet convinced by his stance that HashFast was at a better position with no refunds since it didn't have to worry about people gaming the refund system. Yeah, I wish I never listened to cypherdoc... he was quiete convincing back then...

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
Ilan1

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:27:12 AM

It is becoming very clear that this company does not operate in an ethical manner, which should be what is best for the good of the customer and what is the right thing to do in-order to maintain our goodwill, with a view to protecting the Hashfast reputation. This is clearly very worrying and concerns me a great deal.

1) It appears that there is clearly a strategy to cover themselves as soon as possible. Their number one priority appears  to be to ensure that their customers with the most probable cause to fight them legally are dealt with first and quickly. These customers being those that all paid in BTC!

2) This introduces further concerns and questions:

A) Why are they prioritizing these refunds first (Requested or not) instead of reacting and communicating with all of its customers. If this was my company I would focus on treating each and every customer ethically and fairly?

B) If their priorities are to focus on BTC paying customers first, then in my opinion this strategy flags up warning signals, I would really like to understand what their rationale is for implementing this strategy?

C) Have they now realized that as a new company they have bitten off more than they can chew? In other words have they concluded that their order fulfillment is an impossibility and the business is doomed to failure and therefore have now decided to make retribution to customers that are a bigger threat first?

D) In my opinion it is looking more and more that they are heading for a fall, my gut instinct tells me that they are preparing themselves for the storm that is still to come, It appears that Hashfast are not concerned about all of it's customers anymore, or with communicating, which in any business should be a priority in my opinion. In order to maintain a company's reputation it should focus on keeping "ALL" customers happy.

E) If a company is not worried about it's reputation anymore or is acting in the best interests of "ALL" its customers, and chooses to remain silent instead, this course action demonstrates that Hashfast "may" be putting measures in place to protect themselves as a preventative measure, if so then this screams out damage limitation to me.

F) If this was my company I would be focused on making good on broken promises to all its customers as a priority! this includes all Batch 1 - 4. I would certainly not single out specific customers.

G) So what does all of this tell us then? Obviously this is all in ""my expressed opinion"" only and I am simply basing the above on what ""I believe"" to be the situation after experiencing this silence treatment first hand, having received no reply to my numerous questions sent via email and telephone as a batch 4 customer. Also after reading how only Batch-one BTC paying customers are now the only customers receiving refunds in dollars.

I will leave it open to discussion!

LTCgear.com Review http://ltcgear.co.ukhttp://ltcgear.com/?apage=120 - 160mh/s for $850 use coupon code "anniversary1yr" - Active Multi Algorithm cloud mining in Scrypt, X11 and Scrypt-N - ROI in 5 Weeks
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:49:43 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 12:42:22 PM by cedivad

HashFast is just incompetent, from the start.

HF: we are gonna ship in October!
CUSTOMERS: great, this explains your overpriced products.
HF/UNIQUIFY: we completed the tapeout. Everything is going according to the plan, and we will be shipping in October.
ME: ok, i'm buying, there is nothing that can go wrong at this stage, if they completed the tapeout and they are still in line to ship in October!
FAB: but the contract you have with us states that we will be able to deliver your wafers middle november, best case scenario!
HF: what did you say? i didn't understood it, i'm just plain incompetent. What is a wafer anyway? I don't need it before November if i need to ship in October, right?

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
yuriygeorge

I hate my family

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:31:31 PM

Yes, they covered up their incompetence with deception, the one thing they had going for themselves for some time, but not for long.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:25:24 PM

HashFast is just incompetent, from the start. They got in over excited, over promising, and when time started running out, their incompetency got worse, almost pathetic. Now, they're hiding under a lawyer, quiet as a rock. Maybe, well-natured from the start, but incompetent. Young and inexperienced in the world of Bitcoin. I remember someone at HashFast was trying to convince a veteran miner on Skype that "who cares, the USD rate is going up like crazy!" not realizing that the exchange rate is irrelevant in mining as one could just hold on to the coins.

And then I asked one of the employees "Didn't you plan for the possibility of fluctuating BTC/USD price"? They said well "How can you possibly hedge?" Lol, if you didn't have a strategy on how to properly hedge, then why the hell are you making the full btc refund promises in the first place? Just plain incompetent. It's sad, really, I almost feel bad for them. The only thing they got going for them is Deception, but that's not working out for them, either.

Warren Buffet Quote: "Those who won't fill your pockets will fill your ears." That's what HashFast's been doing from the start.

###

Question remains: How will it develop further?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 03:32:25 PM

So I don't get it.  Is Amy spending her time manually assembling and tweaking a Sierra every few days and then sending it to DeadTerra? 

This seems like a pathetic use of her time if the company's objective here is to actually ship. (yeah, yeah, I know)

Vocabulary Correction Notice

Wrong:  de (or De) Castro, Edward (or Eduardo)
Right: Rodriguez De Castro, Eduardo

Wrong: Refund Check.
Right:  Attempted Buy Out (ABU)

Wrong: [Golden] Nonce: Not On Normal Communal Exercise, albeit obviously they're not playing well with others.
Right: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nonce (sometimes, you just can't make this shit up)
perezoso

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:39:54 PM

Welcome to Scamerica!!!  

It's the bitcoin aspect that screws up consumer protections.  If it wasn't present, there would be more obvious recourse to that kind of complaint, and they'd stand a better chance of success.  

But, if you put yourself in the shoes of a bureaucrat, you're kind of "damned if you do, damned if you don't" here.  The "community" is loud and clear that bitcoin does not want regulation, but the "community" also has problems with dishonest and incompetent hardware manufacturers.  From the federal level, there is bascially a policy vacuum, because the feds haven't figured out if and how to deal with it, and they are kind of signalling 'hands off', like the "community" says it wants.

So if you wade into this as a low or mid-level bureaucrat of the sort that might typically try to enforce consumer protection laws, you're probably going to get your head chopped off and be accused of overreaching.  And you are probably saying to yourself, "heh, those guys, so proud of their independence and insulting the government all the time, now look who's crying? ... why should I stick my neck out for them?  Most of them say I'm irrelevant, until they run into @ssholes like BFL and Hashfast. Well, sorry fellas, it's time you grew up and gave us more respect. Here's a lesson for you."
MinorMiner

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:56:38 PM

Welcome to Scamerica!!!  

It's the bitcoin aspect that screws up consumer protections.  If it wasn't present, there would be more obvious recourse to that kind of complaint, and they'd stand a better chance of success.  

But, if you put yourself in the shoes of a bureaucrat, you're kind of "damned if you do, damned if you don't" here.  The "community" is loud and clear that bitcoin does not want regulation, but the "community" also has problems with dishonest and incompetent hardware manufacturers.  From the federal level, there is bascially a policy vacuum, because the feds haven't figured out if and how to deal with it, and they are kind of signalling 'hands off', like the "community" says it wants.

So if you wade into this as a low or mid-level bureaucrat of the sort that might typically try to enforce consumer protection laws, you're probably going to get your head chopped off and be accused of overreaching.  And you are probably saying to yourself, "heh, those guys, so proud of their independence and insulting the government all the time, now look who's crying? ... why should I stick my neck out for them?  Most of them say I'm irrelevant, until they run into @ssholes like BFL and Hashfast. Well, sorry fellas, it's time you grew up and gave us more respect. Here's a lesson for you."

Yea, I think certainly the 'no forced refunds' aspect is dangerous for consumers. That, coupled with the meteoric rise in BTC prices has meant there's a huge lure for unscrupulous people to get their scams in.

If enough of these scams go on and people will give up on bitcoin. It's just too easy to be ripped off.

All contributions gratefully received 1G6Wia22Jnpz2DUisA5EoAC6KJ7MHm6QyP
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:57:22 PM

Wrong: [Golden] Nonce: Not On Normal Communal Exercise, albeit obviously they're not playing well with others.
Right: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nonce (sometimes, you just can't make this shit up)

When the "Big Book of Forensic Phin's Fabulous Forum Finds" (a must for every bathroom) debuts to the #1 spot on the NYT BestSeller's List, the Crashfast chapter and this tidbit will definitely be in the Top Ten.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:58:03 PM

So I don't get it.  Is Amy spending her time manually assembling and tweaking a Sierra every few days and then sending it to DeadTerra?  

This seems like a pathetic use of her time if the company's objective here is to actually ship. (yeah, yeah, I know)

Vocabulary Correction Notice

Wrong:  de (or De) Castro, Edward (or Eduardo)
Right: Rodriguez De Castro, Eduardo

Wrong: Refund Check.
Right:  Attempted Buy Out (ABU)

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/nonce

(since that the guardian journalist didn't know it, maybe someone else doesn't either)

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 04:00:58 PM

When the "Big Book of Forensic Phin's Fabulous Forum Finds" (a must for every bathroom) debuts to the #1 spot on NYT BestSeller's List, the Crashfast chapter and this tidbit will definitely be in the Top Ten.

You know what's ironic? I penned that while taking a shit, and still am shitting sitting here now. Seriously! And, I need another cup of java. Anybody?

~TMIBTCITW
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:01:58 PM

I don't have all details but what is going to happen ? Are you gonna have a refund or a late delivery ? What date ?
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:05:22 PM

something intestinal

Well, then, the second sentence in your original forensic statement is incorrect.  Sometimes you can while you're not.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:06:07 PM

I don't have all details but what is going to happen ? Are you gonna have a refund or a late delivery ? What date ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE0ne430gbA&t=45

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 04:10:19 PM

You want details! YOU WANT DETAILS! You can't handle details! Son, once you read what the marketing arm of HashFast is doing with their share of YOUR money...

http://www.sexlifecanada.ca/users/fleur-de-lis-sf/you-are-smelly-pirate-hookergo-back-your-home-whore-island

I walked over to see Kathee in a very sexy red corset and a cute little skirt. James told me he was not fond of costuming, but, he had on a fantastic skull and cross bone belt buckle. I liked it! It was our first time hanging out where we weren’t working in some way. I was quite excited to play with my new friends and to introduce them to “Bondage Night” at the Supperclub. They got checked in and seated so I introduced them to Miss Monika. Monika does her radio broadcast live from the Supperclub on Bondage Night. She was going to have James and Kathee on the show to talk about their website.

To be clear, James is James Johnston/James Kottmeier, skro of John Skrodenis (Skropenis), his brother-in-arms.

And, the theme of this particular bondage night was...

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum a pirates life for me. What do you think of when you think about a pirate? When I was a kid, Pirates of the Caribbean was my favorite ride at Disneyland. I think we have all been to a restaurant or a street corner where you saw a guy with an eye patch or a parrot on his shoulder. Deep down I think we all fantasize about being pirates. Pirates are known for being rude, brutish but also mischievous, sexy and fun. When Monika, from Sexploration with Monika, told me that the Supperclub's March bondage night was a pirate theme; I was very excited to go.
Pages: « 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: