Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:54:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 [372] 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880223 times)
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1190

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:45:06 AM

You mean discounting the fact that Hashfast is less late than KnC is at the moment?  KnC promised summer delivery and didn't ship until the middle of October.

KnC: Summer ended Sept 21, delivered mid Oct. Lets say 3 weeks late.
HashFast: "Ships Oct 20-30", still hasn't delivered mid January. Lets say 3 months late and counting.

"Hashfast is less late than KnC is." Wow. No wonder BFL is always late. You don't understand the difference between days, weeks, and months!

Buy & Hold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 02:18:27 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 02:36:12 AM by Ytterbium

In order to introduce it into evidence in court, at lawyer would would need to actually get the poster to show up and take the stand, otherwise it would be inadmissible as hearsay.
Other than the fact that none of us is going in court, but rather in arbitration, what could you possibly prove? There is nothing in that post but an empty threat, and i can't underestimate him to the point were he really thinks i'm this stupid.

There are a lot of interesting things that could be said about the last 10 posts, but there is no reason to start a flame war by exposing them either. So i'm simply gonna keep reading both factions of this, the other one being the recent posts in the Cointerra thread. And yes, i suggest everyone interested to do the same.

It's not that he thinks you're stupid, it's that he's actually that stupid himself.  He probably does think you can just bring a ream of printed out internet comments from other people to court to prove that your customers are mean, or have different opinions, or whatever, and win a case that way.

Because clearly, he is actually a very stupid person.

For example:

You mean discounting the fact that Hashfast is less late than KnC is at the moment?  KnC promised summer delivery and didn't ship until the middle of October.

HashFast: "Ships Oct 20-30", still hasn't delivered mid January. Lets say 3 months late and counting.

"Hashfast is less late than KnC is." Wow. No wonder BFL is always late. You don't understand the difference between days, weeks, and months!

KnC initially projected summer when they announced their plan. However, when they started taking orders they said they would deliver in September.  They actually got the first Jupiter booted and running on September 30th, and the first customers actually got their units delivered on October 4th. I had an October order and I got mine around the middle of October, so as far as I'm concerned I actually got my unit earlier then I had expected.

Josh calling Hashfast less late then KnC is totally insane, and clearly indicative of a serious lack of intellectual capacity.

even if you held them to the "summer" thing, they would only be 1 month and 4 days late, equivalent to Hashfast shipping December 4th. But obviously, there is a huge difference between when your initial estimate and what you estimate when you start taking orders.

Shameless Beggar

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:05:37 AM

In order to introduce it into evidence in court, at lawyer would would need to actually get the poster to show up and take the stand, otherwise it would be inadmissible as hearsay.
Other than the fact that none of us is going in court, but rather in arbitration, what could you possibly prove? There is nothing in that post but an empty threat, and i can't underestimate him to the point were he really thinks i'm this stupid.

There are a lot of interesting things that could be said about the last 10 posts, but there is no reason to start a flame war by exposing them either. So i'm simply gonna keep reading both factions of this, the other one being the recent posts in the Cointerra thread. And yes, i suggest everyone interested to do the same.

It's not that he thinks you're stupid, it's that he's actually that stupid himself.  He probably does think you can just bring a ream of printed out internet comments from other people to court to prove that your customers are mean, or have different opinions, or whatever, and win a case that way.

Because clearly, he is actually a very stupid person.

For example:

You mean discounting the fact that Hashfast is less late than KnC is at the moment?  KnC promised summer delivery and didn't ship until the middle of October.

KnC initially projected summer when they announced their plan. However, when they started taking orders they said they would deliver in September.  They actually got the first Jupiter booted and running on September 30th, and the first customers actually got their units delivered on October 4th. I had an October order and I got mine around the middle of October, so as far as I'm concerned I actually got my unit earlier then I had expected.

Josh calling Hashfast less late then KnC is totally insane, and clearly indicative of a serious lack of intellectual capacity.

even if you held them to the "summer" thing, they would only be 1 month and 4 days late, equivalent to Hashfast shipping December 4th. But obviously, there is a huge difference between when your initial estimate and what you estimate when you start taking orders.

I suspect Mr. Inaba, unfortunately, has more money than most of us and just chuckles at such statements.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:06:26 AM

As an impartial observer in this situation,

If asked, he might be willing to try to talk to the Hashfast management, if only to try to get them to communicate with their buyers. He has a much better chance of doing so than any of you. I know it's not how these things normally work, but both companies and Hashfast's customers could stand to gain from a bit of pragmatism.

How about it, Josh?

Bugger that, at no point now or in the future should BFL talk to Scamfast.
Last thing we need is josh to infect castro with his mystical pony land ideas
If its going to be anyone it should be KNC. if you love em or hate em least they got rigs out the door without to much delay

You mean discounting the fact that Hashfast is less late than KnC is at the moment?  KnC promised summer delivery and didn't ship until the middle of October.

3 October isn't middle of October, but you know better with your 9 months late products.

DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:22:52 AM

I got my Jupiters Oct 9th and some people got them a week earlier..  how is that mid Oct?

also, the only point is to try to force HF on the actual communicated promises of full BTC returns.  If the law allows them to lie in this context since it wasn't completely spelled out in the ToS contract, then perhaps customers may try for the fraud in advertisement but that won't get full BTC back.

It is probably why they locked Simon in a closet and no one has ever heard from him again

If you could somehow drag him in as a witness under oath maybe he cracks...  long odds on that

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
sickpig
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:02:50 AM

If asked, he might be willing to try to talk to the Hashfast management, if only to try to get them to communicate with their buyers. He has a much better chance of doing so than any of you. I know it's not how these things normally work, but both companies and Hashfast's customers could stand to gain from a bit of pragmatism.

How about it, Josh?

If its going to be anyone it should be KNC. if you love em or hate em least they got rigs out the door without to much delay

Summer ends the 21th of septmber. First customers had their miners at hand on October the third.

Bitcoin is a participatory system which ought to respect the right of self determinism of all of its users - Gregory Maxwell.
Hoofprint

Activity: 428

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:02:49 PM

How about it, Josh?

you realize right Sweden summer is at a different time of year then USA right.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:08:40 PM

How about it, Josh?

Don't let facts stand in the way of Inaba, he might just trip.
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:18:13 PM

clearly indicative of a serious lack of intellectual capacity.

I suspect Mr. Inaba, unfortunately, has more money than most of us and just chuckles at such statements.

i dont care about inaba's existent or non-existent intellectual capacity, but one thing is for sure, you dont measure intellectual capacity per money earned. pretty obv imo.
Shameless Beggar

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:32:09 PM

i dont care about inaba's existent or non-existent intellectual capacity, but one thing is for sure, you dont measure intellectual capacity per money earned. pretty obv imo.

All I am saying is words like that would not offend him one bit, on the contrary, it just entertains him I'm sure.
perezoso

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:42:09 PM

All I am saying is words like that would not offend him one bit, on the contrary, it just entertains him I'm sure.

Who is Inaba?
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:49:22 PM

and this is one of the reasons I read these forums. 

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
dogjunior

Activity: 407
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:33:21 PM

Is there a new HF twitter account? I was just looking at it and no posts to it since end of December. Bunch of Baby Jet and Sierra pics, assembly and board burn-in, and then nothing since. I know there are problems with the Baby Jet/ GN chip but this complete silence is strange. You would think they would post more pics just to let people know they are working on problems. If anything this might ease some of the hostility toward HF. Maybe their lawyer told them to remain silent due to pending litigation?
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:35:10 PM

Is there a new HF twitter account? I was just looking at it and no posts to it since end of December. Bunch of Baby Jet and Sierra pics, assembly and board burn-in, and then nothing since. I know there are problems with the Baby Jet/ GN chip but this complete silence is strange. You would think they would post more pics just to let people know they are working on problems. If anything this might ease some of the hostility toward HF. Maybe their lawyer told them to remain silent due to pending litigation?

you answered your own question already
jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:40:01 PM

you answered your own question already

It is either that OR>

every single word and syllable is micro analysed by this forum to the point of silence.?

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:02:56 PM

It is either that OR>
every single word and syllable is micro analysed by this forum to the point of silence.?
You see, there is a reason for that. Same reason why everyone is still waiting for the full headers of that email. Same reason why i offered you a free legal council why a lawyer that wants 70k$ in retainers only and you refused.

But yes, let's troll the customers. The fault is of the customer that is worried about the lack of updates for a product that was supposed to be shipping almost 100 days ago.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
yuriygeorge

Activity: 262

I hate my family

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:08:09 PM

It is either that OR>
You see, there is a reason for that. Same reason why everyone is still waiting for the full headers of that email. Same reason why i offered you a free legal council why a lawyer that wants 70k$ in retainers only and you refused.

But yes, let's troll the customers. The fault is of the customer that is worried about the lack of updates for a product that was supposed to be shipping almost 100 days ago.

+1. jjiimm_64, yeah wtf mate. Did you get bribed or something?

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
edgie13

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:25:50 PM

It is either that OR>

+1. jjiimm_64, yeah wtf mate. Did you get bribed or something?

He must be user ThrowAway123.

BTC Scotch fund: 1GFZos2WGknCeVgDtjpHwo3jeJ4tSLVrXS
jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:48:30 PM

I have not been bribed...

I have not received my refund..

damn you guys are touchy.

edit:  my point was that they cannot say anything because it will be micro analyzed...  which is bad for us because we dont get any info.. it is a viscous circle

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:52:26 PM

edit:  my point was that they cannot say anything because it will be micro analyzed...  which is bad for us because we dont get any info.. it is a viscous circle
No, it absolutely is not.
The problems begins when you start with lies, and as the time goes on, you have to make up your own alternative reality in order not to contradict yourself. That's where the plot thickens.

What's the problem with reporting the truth and the truth only?

Ops, there is none.

You don't need a lawyer approval to report the truth if you have nothing to hide.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
Pages: « 1 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 [372] 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: