Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:43:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 [585] 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880223 times)
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 09:12:37 AM

this company still owes me BTC14.5 for a never delivered Baby Jet Upgrade Kit – $3.75/Ghash!

Your fuked.......no one will ever see anything from these guys ever  Sad

Don't worry the lawyers are getting paid.

"The most important thing isn't getting our refunds, it's that Hashfast was run out of business." -cedivad basically

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 2456

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:43:41 AM

Unless they pull a Joshua Zipkin  aka Joshua Alexander owner of the now defunct AMT. Less than a year into actual action by the Court his lawyers petitioned to be allowed to cease representing him. Reason: Failure to pay them Cheesy It was granted.

Wonder how that suit is going? Been quite a while since any news about it...

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 12:36:52 AM

Unless they pull a Joshua Zipkin  aka Joshua Alexander owner of the now defunct AMT. Less than a year into actual action by the Court his lawyers petitioned to be allowed to cease representing him. Reason: Failure to pay them Cheesy It was granted.

Wonder how that suit is going? Been quite a while since any news about it...

AMT was a scam.  Never taped out, never had chips, never built nor delivered any machines.

The lawyers in the HF case aren't dependent on any scam owner paying them.

They're getting paid from HF's remaining assets, insurance payouts, and whatever coins they managed to squeeze out of cypherdoc.

It's right here in black and white; no need to speculate.

Remember all that money could have been used to pay customer refunds and/or keep the best American ASIC company operating.

But those million+ dollars were sacrificed to our litigious culture and hostile business environment.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 2456

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:44:41 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2017, 09:47:22 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

AMT was a scam.  Never taped out, never had chips, never built nor delivered any machines.
Was a scam -- more like sheer business incompetence, jumping on the Pre-Order as normal biz bandwagon, then trying to hide from the resulting Shit Storm..

The debacle of Bitmine.ch is what killed them. AMT/Josh HAD chips by the bucket load but because AMT's boards were licensed 'made-in-USA' versions of the same boards Bitmine tried to use.... No hope of them really working.

I was brought in by AMT to do Forensics on some of the different version hash boards and in a nut shell: they were designed by idiots with no clue to proper PDN or thermal design... Was sent a test bed based on the few rigs AMT had released to the loudest complainers (which as they quickly died and often let out their Majik Smoke made things far worse regarding PR...) and out of 12 boards most were dead within 2 weeks with only one lasting almost a whole 6 weeks.

Was also one of a literally handful of folks who *did* eventually get a 1.2THs A1 rig from AMT: 6 mo late and made in Shenzhen by InoSilicon's contract builder using Joshua's stock of A1 chips he had shipped over. Pretty much identical to a Dragon. I ran that thing for almost 2 years with zero problems before retiring it.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
tonyca

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:36:17 PM

is there any update for this? any body have any good news for refund?

BTC: 1KS9rRw6uv7mptjEVhBHYMtGKK2QfWVju4
AMT order #645 and #962, where is my refund?
totally amount is US(645#for $ 5155+#962 for $6089)= US$11244
armyof1ne

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:54:43 PM

It simply isn't happening, we get nothing.

I only wish i could sue the pants of the original "petitioners" for gross legal negligence... but that isn't illegal sadly, being stupid simply isn't illegal when it comes to things like this.

Doesn't hurt me much, those guys got screwed over haaaaaaarrrddddd, So... to me, i feel they were punished already, and they truly deserve it.  It would have been great if they were bought out and an actual board was produced that was stable. everyone would have been happy, even Cedivad... he wouldn't be eating his words and actions now, in the form of financial losses... lol.

I sure hope everyone learned a lesson here! its an expensive one for many, but maybe... just maybe, wanting a product to fail, wanting a company to fail and expecting ripping said company apart in a forced liquidation probably isn't the smartest thing you can do.
Just for future reference!  *wink* 
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 11:45:23 PM

I only wish i could sue the pants of the original "petitioners" for gross legal negligence... but that isn't illegal sadly, being stupid simply isn't illegal when it comes to things like this.

Doesn't hurt me much, those guys got screwed over haaaaaaarrrddddd, So... to me, i feel they were punished already, and they truly deserve it.  It would have been great if they were bought out and an actual board was produced that was stable. everyone would have been happy, even Cedivad... he wouldn't be eating his words and actions now, in the form of financial losses... lol.

I sure hope everyone learned a lesson here! its an expensive one for many, but maybe... just maybe, wanting a product to fail, wanting a company to fail and expecting ripping said company apart in a forced liquidation probably isn't the smartest thing you can do.

this 100%

it was silly childish behavior around 2013/14 that finally killed this whole endeavor 
coopsindahouse

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:25:24 AM

Why is this up here again...
Hashfast has been bankrupt for over two or three years now.
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:53:55 AM

this 100%

it was silly childish behavior around 2013/14 that finally killed this whole endeavor 

I have my doubts if a different approach would have yielded a significant better outcome. Maybe for some, probably for the big fish and the 'insiders'.
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:05:13 AM

I haven't followed this forum in like forever, so I'm not sure about whatever or not, apart from the other two trolls I remember about, your posts usually have rationale in them, but it's sad you agreeing with them, ImI. Among other things, the petitioners petitioned for chapter 7, not 11. HashCrap then waited until the last day to ask for a chapter 11 conversion, so that they could start sucking whatever was left out of the dead corpse. But yes, the scammers are not at fault, it's the petitioners. Jeez. Sad.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 06:37:43 AM

this 100%

I haven't followed this forum in like forever, so I'm not sure about whatever or not, apart from the other two trolls I remember about, your posts usually have rationale in them, but it's sad you agreeing with them, ImI. Among other things, the petitioners petitioned for chapter 7, not 11. HashCrap then waited until the last day to ask for a chapter 11 conversion, so that they could start sucking whatever was left out of the dead corpse. But yes, the scammers are not at fault, it's the petitioners. Jeez. Sad.

In other words, cedivad has learned nothing (an outcome which was as predictable as it is sad).

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 07:24:13 AM

lol the thread that never dies...I bet 5 years from now you two will still be trading insults back and forth here  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 12:09:58 PM

I want to sell my BabyJet! Anyone interested??

Grin

allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 12:32:20 PM

Grin

Yes good Sir, will you take a million dollars for it? I know my offer is low but I am but a poor miner that's been scammed by HashFast in the past and I have little money now.

Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 12:53:11 PM

Grin

Yes good Sir, will you take a million dollars for it? I know my offer is low but I am but a poor miner that's been scammed by HashFast in the past and I have little money now.

I bought it for about 50 BTC. so it would be nice if I get 20 BTC for it. it is still working quite good!  Wink

allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 01:02:37 PM

Grin

I bought it for about 50 BTC. so it would be nice if I get 20 BTC for it. it is still working quite good!  Wink

What a bargain my good Sir! Does it hash at 1.2 Billion Petahash and consume  0.5 picowatts? I should expect so!

Hey if it makes you feel any better I paid 120 BTC for 2 of these, but never got them. So I unlike you got fucked twice.

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:37:12 PM

Grin

What a bargain my good Sir! Does it hash at 1.2 Billion Petahash and consume  0.5 picowatts? I should expect so!

Hey if it makes you feel any better I paid 120 BTC for 2 of these, but never got them. So I unlike you got fucked twice.

I almost feel smug that I paid in USD for my pre-order, inflation has already reduced the value of my loss significantly over the last few years.
allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 01:39:06 PM

Yep, you were one of the smart ones. Good on you! Lesson to be learned: do not pay for mining hardware with btc if you can avoid it. In my case I did not have much cash at the time so I couldn't have paid with fiat.

Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 02:07:04 PM

Yep, you were one of the smart ones. Good on you! Lesson to be learned: do not pay for mining hardware with btc if you can avoid it. In my case I did not have much cash at the time so I couldn't have paid with fiat.

HF forced the crowd to pay with BTC because they needed the money quick to pay their debts. additional to that they promised to pay back the full BTC amount if they miss the deadline of 31.12.2013.

NEVER FORGET THIS!

allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 04:54:32 PM

HF forced the crowd to pay with BTC because they needed the money quick to pay their debts. additional to that they promised to pay back the full BTC amount if they miss the deadline of 31.12.2013.

NEVER FORGET THIS!

Yep I do rememeber that. In the contract that I have with them it does mention a FULL btc refund if they miss the deadline. So much for their fucking contract or the US legal system. Anyways, thinking about this just frustrates the hell out of me, so I'll go have a tea and try to forget about this. Hopefully this thread dies completely like all memories of this failure of a company.

Pages: « 1 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 [585] 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: