Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:30:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880232 times)
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 02:23:12 PM

@cedivad

As a hero member, you should know what the risks are in bitcoin land.  I didn't get KNC because I was uncomfortable with ordering  from another country.  I weighed the pros cons of HF and purchased a few BJ.   I am still hoping to get my bitcoins back.

I am more interested in getting these miniboards....  who cares about cases and power supplies.... I just want the miniboards. I will treat them like  the new GPU.

It is a too early to be talking law suits... jeeezz....  take a chil pill... smoke a joint.. have a drink... go get laid... something other then what you've been doing Wink

#

be prepared to more bullshit in this thread the coming weeks

until they finally deliver the first miners trolls that arent invested at all and whiners will rule this thread - just go and read the knc thread in the second half of september, same bullshit story

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 02:25:36 PM

You have to admit that crumbs is right.
Unless there's nothing shipped you never *know*.
Remember KnC 'shipping september'.

I guess the ignore btn has been pressed by those who couldn't deal with painful facts and indications wrapped in funny trolling.
And maybe by some who where wrong and got it rubbed into their faces..
I don't care if crumbs is right or not. What I do care about is whether or not he spams a thread I'm following.
That's why, in my very short list of ignores (only 3 names in there), he's included.

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 02:44:36 PM

With KNC, at least they showed us PCBs and cases Tongue

(before shipping anyway)

Hashfast says they're in the final stage. Just missing that component for the chip. So what does their case/PCB look like?

Surely they've gotten it all ready now and are just waiting for the chip/sub only.
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 02:51:10 PM

With KNC, at least they showed us PCBs and cases Tongue

(before shipping anyway)

Hashfast says they're in the final stage. Just missing that component for the chip. So what does their case/PCB look like?

Surely they've gotten it all ready now and are just waiting for the chip/sub only.

They told me the cases and the BJs hardware were already purchased some time ago. I asked if they could make us a favour and post some photos and they say they will.

Even their webmaster posted a message saying he was waiting to post the pictures, but I am still waiting...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 03:07:05 PM

Well them posting PCBs and cases would certainly give some credibility to their delay story.

I'm interested to see what their PCB/case looks like. And dat water cooling setup also.
Wesly

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 03:13:08 PM

You have to admit that crumbs is right.
Unless there's nothing shipped you never *know*.
Remember KnC 'shipping september'.

I guess the ignore btn has been pressed by those who couldn't deal with painful facts and indications wrapped in funny trolling.
And maybe by some who where wrong and got it rubbed into their faces..
I don't care if crumbs is right or not. What I do care about is whether or not he spams a thread I'm following.
That's why, in my very short list of ignores (only 3 names in there), he's included.

bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 03:18:32 PM

Dear Customers!

At the time you were buying our hardware we stated that we deliver in late october.
We had to change it few weeks later to anticipation of deliver in late october.
Now we cant deliver on time (we dont have chips, boards, prototype etc), so we wrote a letter to you that your order delivery is anticipated before 1.01.2014.
Sorry you cant refund because we have ordered already pile of stock pieces (refundable).
Sorry you have been scammed :/

Happy unicorn hashing!
Hashfast

PS.
Cypherdoc endorsment worked well, why you didnt unload yours preorders with profit like him  (he sold 8 units) ?

cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 04:27:36 PM

Dear Customers!

At the time you were buying our hardware we stated that we deliver in late october.
We had to change it few weeks later to anticipation of deliver in late october.
Now we cant deliver on time (we dont have chips, boards, prototype etc), so we wrote a letter to you that your order delivery is anticipated before 1.01.2014.
Sorry you cant refund because we have ordered already pile of stock pieces (refundable).
Sorry you have been scammed :/

Happy unicorn hashing!
Hashfast

PS.
Cypherdoc endorsment worked well, why you didnt unload yours preorders with profit like him  (he sold 8 units) ?

no, i still have 9 BJ's on order and continue to look forward to receiving them.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 04:53:56 PM

@cedivad

As a hero member, you should know what the risks are in bitcoin land.  I didn't get KNC because I was uncomfortable with ordering  from another country.  I weighed the pros cons of HF and purchased a few BJ.   I am still hoping to get my bitcoins back.

I am more interested in getting these miniboards....  who cares about cases and power supplies.... I just want the miniboards. I will treat them like  the new GPU.

It is a too early to be talking law suits... jeeezz....  take a chil pill... smoke a joint.. have a drink... go get laid... something other then what you've been doing Wink

I think this was the same mentality on the TerraHash thread and we all know how it worked out for them.

@yuriygeorge Why do you talk without information? KNC did post a picture of their chips right after they had them in hand and they also post PCBs BEFORE they had the chips in hand. I don't see HF posting any picture yet.

cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 05:39:16 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2014, 03:08:14 PM by cedivad

@yuriygeorge Why do you talk without information? KNC did post a picture of their chips right after they had them in hand and they also post PCBs BEFORE they had the chips in hand. I don't see HF posting any picture yet.

This is the point and my problem. They promised us pics weeks ago, but we have yet to receive them.
You can keep trolling me and this thread how much you want, i really don't care, the only fixed point that i have, and i've repeated for a while, is really simple.

If, as they claim, they have everything else but the chip on track, why they can't show us that?
If they are lying to us, why we should keep believing in them?

It's really really easy, and it's either true or false. Either way, it looks like that this thread can be derailed with utter nonsense unrelated with that point.

Look, i will edit my poor signature.

@cedivad

As a hero member, you should know what the risks are in bitcoin land.  I didn't get KNC because I was uncomfortable with ordering  from another country.  I weighed the pros cons of HF and purchased a few BJ.   I am still hoping to get my bitcoins back.
I did know the risks and where ready to loose up to 30% of my investment without the blink of an eye.
However, what is happening is that in the best case scenario i will lose 75% of it, and, there is no proof that they will deliver anything at all either. It's like BFL in the early stages or bASIC before the end (i remember that i was the first one asking for a refund, as inaba somehow recalled me).

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 05:42:28 PM

Unfortunately this is starting to sound a lot more like Labcoin than KnCminer.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 06:08:04 PM

This is the point and my problem. They promised us pics weeks ago, but we have yet to receive them.
You can keep trolling me and this thread how much you want, i really don't care, the only fixed point that i have, and i've repeated for a while, is really simple.

If, as they claim, they have everything else but the chip on track, why they can't show us that?
If they are lying to us, why we should keep believing in them?

It's really really easy, and it's either true or false. Either way, it looks like that this thread can be derailed with utter nonsense unrelated with that point.

If i remember correctly i think burnin showed us the machine which soldered his boards. Still better than HF.

yuriygeorge

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

I hate my family

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 06:26:43 PM

My bad, you're right, they did post the pics:

September 30th:

September 30th:

They promised in September, and gave us pics September 30th, delivered in October. Hashfast promised late October, no pics yet, hopefully early November. Let's get some pics, I agree. But still to soon to be making lawsuit threats and FCC filings imo.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 06:30:41 PM

They promised in September, and gave us pics September 30th, delivered in October. Hashfast promised late October, no pics yet, hopefully early November. Let's get some pics, I agree. But still to soon to be making lawsuit threats and FCC filings imo.
I'm sorry, but i don't really listen to users with activity count from 45 to 65. They are incredibly pro-hashfast.

FCC laws entitles us to a refund, that was denied. Given that and the actual lack of every kind of proof that they will deliver something by mid november, why we shouldn't do everything we can to defend ourselves?

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 06:49:41 PM

[pics]

You're posting without reading the relevant threads again.  KNC posted pics earlier, weeks in advance, of their pre-production boards, then PC boards populated with a test FPGA chip & custom "box-of-fans pics."
BTW, FCC is Federal Communications Commission, why is everyone bringing it up?
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 06:50:42 PM

That's a picture with a chip mounted on a PCB right after they got the chips in hands(can't remember how many days. 1-3 max), but BEFORE THAT they did publish a pictures with their PCB without the chip. Since you seem to not know that i will let you search the thread after the picture, but i'm sure that many can confirm this if you don't believe me. HashFast hasn't published any single pic (not even a single box like BFL did with their box of fans) and let's see how long will it take them after they get the chips in hands to publish pictures and results like KNC did.

Also keep in mind that KNC did ship their first units only a few days late than promised. Saying that they did delivered in October while they promised September is a not impartial because they did promised LATE September delivery and i think everyone knew it actually meant the LAST week of September and they had their first units out in the first week of October. I know that some Day 2 customers and hosted customers got a bit screwed, but their first units went out just a few days later than promised. HF already failed on the shipping promise.

jimrome

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 06:55:38 PM

That's a picture with a chip mounted on a PCB right after they got the chips in hands(can't remember how many days. 1-3 max), but BEFORE THAT they did publish a pictures with their PCB without the chip. Since you seem to not know that i will let you search the thread after the picture, but i'm sure that many can confirm this if you don't believe me. HashFast hasn't published any single pic (not even a single box like BFL did with their box of fans) and let's see how long will it take them after they get the chips in hands to publish pictures and results like KNC did.

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-30 - August 21st.

yuriygeorge

I hate my family

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 06:56:58 PM

True: KNC posted the PCB pics August 21st, good point. (https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-30). I've e-mailed HashFast about their PCB progress/pics. Will follow up if they respond. Thanks for correcting me.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 06:57:18 PM

True: KNC posted the PCB pics August 21st, good point. (https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-30). I've e-mailed HashFast about their PCB progress/pics. Will follow up if they respond. Thanks for correcting me.

Time lost.

yuriygeorge

I hate my family

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 06:59:29 PM

Cedivad, out of curiosity, are you demanding a refund in original Bitcoin amount, assuming you paid in Bitcoin, or the FIAT amount?

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: