Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:34:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880227 times)
cleartime

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 01:05:44 AM

HashFast Sales <sales@hashfast.com>   
To:
Hello,

At this time we are expecting shipment between November 15-30.

Regards,
HashFast Sales
sales@hashfast.com
And, you know what, they were talking about "BATCH 2"!.
So why they didn't quote the ToS when they reply the inquire?
Everyone saw this words, they will think about deliver on "Nov 15-30" or "March 2014",
if they told everyone about the real delivery date, would you place any order on it?
If you can, you will go for another supplyer for sure. You will not need read this long thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1190

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 01:10:37 AM

Don't believe the FUD; the ToS are not in conflict with FTC regulations.

HashFast paid lawyers specializing in that sort of thing to write their ToS in accordance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, etc.

There is no "right to cancel an order before the guaranteed delivery date" nor is there any FTC regulation creating one ex nihilo.

http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bus02-business-guide-mail-and-telephone-order-merchandise-rule

When You Must Cancel an Order

You must cancel an order and provide a prompt refund when:

the customer exercises any option to cancel before you ship the merchandise;

Buy & Hold
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 01:27:24 AM

To:
Hello,

Regards,
HashFast Sales
sales@hashfast.com

Wow.. So we paid a premium for them to ship early but now they're shipping one month late?

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 01:28:48 AM

Wow.. So we paid a premium for them to ship early but now they're shipping one month late?
No, it's the classing lie, and we should use that email as proof against them in court.
This is really, really, BFL v2.0.

Are you really that naive?

Sad

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
Paladin69

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 01:38:01 AM

To:
Hello,

Regards,
HashFast Sales
sales@hashfast.com

Sad

I want my Baby Fap, Baby Fap, Baby Fap
I want my Baby Fap, Baby Fap, Baby Fap

ninjarobot

Activity: 761

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 01:43:35 AM

To:
Hello,

Regards,
HashFast Sales
sales@hashfast.com

2 more weeks™
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 01:45:05 AM

TL;DR: 2 more weeks™
Sorry if i correct you, because you are not the guy that i usually can correct, but that email was talking about batch 2.
It's the marketing department blatantly lying, nothing else. It's not a news, nor anything new.

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 01:47:19 AM

Still haven't heard back about the refunds :/

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 01:49:41 AM

I guess that you will be smart enough not to use the discounts they are giving you?
I could use a 90% discount with December delivery or refund with the money under escrow, tough. lol.

ninjarobot

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 01:53:40 AM

Unless HF starts communicating soon and comes up with concrete shipping dates and delay compensation plans I will be asking for a refund on Nov 10. I ordered on the first day and have copies and screenshots of the site, the terms of sale, invoices, receipts, etc. I'm not too worried.
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 02:07:59 AM

And they aren't worried by you, either.
Good luck.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 02:22:25 AM

Good luck.

Look at the many BFL customers who can't do anything, so yeah i don't think they are worried about you angry customers.

ninjarobot

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 02:41:55 AM

Good luck.

Look at the many BFL customers who can't do anything, so yeah i don't think they are worried about you angry customers.

I'm not angry. Just well prepared Smiley

As it stands, It is clear they don't live up to their own promises. And if they don't come up with a refund policy, the best we can do is just test it by asking for a refund. We will see from there.

as part of our overall commitment to transparency, we’re posting a live schedule that will allow you to follow the progress of the rigs, and better anticipate when yours will arrive. We’ll be updating the schedule in real time as we get the latest information.
cleartime

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 02:55:12 AM

Good luck.

I'm not angry. Just well prepared Smiley

As it stands, It is clear they don't live up to their own promises. And if they don't come up with a refund policy, the best we can do is just test it by asking for a refund. We will see from there.

as part of our overall commitment to transparency, we’re posting a live schedule that will allow you to follow the progress of the rigs, and better anticipate when yours will arrive. We’ll be updating the schedule in real time as we get the latest information.
I think this good point:
http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bus02-business-guide-mail-and-telephone-order-merchandise-rule

When You Must Cancel an Order

You must cancel an order and provide a prompt refund when:

the customer exercises any option to cancel before you ship the merchandise;
dopamine

Activity: 486

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 03:05:52 AM

Where is the Official update?

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 03:09:25 AM

No update, as this guy called it:

Predictions for today's announcement?

Batch 1 to start shipping 25th Nov

33% = there will be no announcement
33% = starting to ship #1 25th Nov
33% = starting to ship in december
1%  = i dunno

100% NO announcement

Why? Because the teachings of Yifu/Avalon say so:

1. During phase 6 "Delay, Smoke and Mirrors" of our little game, your customers should already been fallen in slight despair and cry for a lawyer.
2. Stay calm, no lawyer will delve into such a clusterfuck! Release the shielding shill. He will take the blows while you feed him with nonsense to communicate to the sheeps.
3. Build up false hopes by letting him announce announcements, then dive away for a couple of days AFTER the planed announcement date. DO NOT announce anything (because there isn't anything to announce anyways, lol)!
4. In the meantime, attract more sheeps with the money of the "valued ("we want our customers to succeed")-1st batch customers" (which are, by the way, obviously arseraped the hardest, as always)

zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 03:24:00 AM

I tried to tell you guys in August when they came out with the 10 day warranty BS!!
I just got out of a Groupbuy that had invested in Hashfast amongst other..

Glad i was able to secure a refund!

August Quote below!

1yr Manufacturer Warranty is Standard across the electronics industry.

To be honest im not suprised...

Its a shame, i was actually rooting for them. At this point its blatantly obvious that hashfast has some issues that reflects the type of perception they have .. 10 days.. Thats laughable! Its almost pathetic.. Its a blatant spit in the face to people ponying up 5k+ to support them.

You can do alot better hashfast. 

I think these Asic companys are under the impression they can sustain a cycle of high prices, piss poor support, and products that are outdated when they get into customers hands. Its down right embarrassing, some of these venture's cant even put up a website with a half decent shopping cart. They cant even write a privacy policy or mission statements.. they are using templates and basically are under the impression that their customers are there to be abused.

Its not just one company.. its the whole lot of them! Its almost standard practice to have the website fail during purchase! Were are talking large purchase's and not some $30 trinket off ebay! These Asic company's have their nose so high in the air that they are not even responding to tickets or calls for support. Its not just Avalon who cant put up a simple site to take orders .. its Avalon, xcrowd, hashfast, bfl and between them they have set a standard of ABUSE! 

Look at all the customers who have basically been spit on ... Their requests for refunds fall on deaf ears, missing orders, no confirmation emails..  No reps making announcements. While you the customer do your part and pay dearly in btc and or cash to the tune of thousands sometimes tens of thousands, the companies are basically swimming in your cash and parleying it into multi million dollar ventures that are able to operate without YOU!

Once they have your btc or $, they will just use it for development and mine themselves! They have absolutely zero incentive to support or back their products. They have ZERO incentive to provide an even half way decent support system.

I am not at the least bit surprised at a 10 day warranty. In fact i would have expected it to be 3 days.. with a requirement that you need a notarized letter from hasfast accepting the return with a minimum wait time of 3 months and YOU pay the cost of shipping both ways!

Its really reflective not only on their perception of their position but its also reflective of their company, their standards.. and its a SIGN of whats to come! This wont be the last time an ASIC company spits in our face but until people DEMAND a standard of better behavior its not going to get better!

Maybe when need to have a sub forum of lawyers on site that are pro consumer and ready to take action for some of these group buy and even some of the individuals that paid and are getting the run around!

Imagine the kind of gut wrenching feeling you will have when your piss poor product blows a bunch of capacitors on the 11th day!! 

If its not a piss poor product than the manufacturer will support it with a decent warranty because they have faith in their engineering, materials and build quality!

But thats not the case here. What we have are a group of Asic developers who have standardized making products that have a minimal lifespan and they back it with piss poor websites, piss poor support, piss poor marketing and an overall feeling that after they take your funds you are going to be lucky if you ever see a product let alone find ROI!

While they on the other hand are swimming in profits and have no intention of delivering their promises!

https://hashfast.com/shop/babyjet/

See the bottom on the babyjet web page, the part that labeled shipping!

See how it says "Shipments "anticipated" to begin: October 20-30, in order of purchase"

I anticipate that im going to be a millionaire by 2016 but that doesn't mean its remotely going to happen! Your selling a time sensitive product that looses its purchase value astronomically if its not delivered on time!

We don't want "anticipation" we want a guarantee!!

I dont mean to be over critical of hashfast.. because i was over critical of KNC and i "may" have misspoken but and as it stands im not so sure buying an ASIC from "anyone" is a smart move as KNC hasn't shown a working product either. I had a lot of faith in Avalon and that has all but diminished. I think they let things get out of control and it may just be circumstances out of their control but the trail of blood from their chip sales tell a different story... Cointerra seemed like they were going to finally set the ASIC space straight but they are a rinse and repeat of the business models and practices currently in place! 

Until we have one company that will put us first.. Its "difficult" at best to take them seriously!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cleartime

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 03:36:58 AM

Glad you are more than lucky.
For us who just trust at the time we send out BTC or CASH, not just a lesson but a great lesson.

I tried to tell you guys in August when they came out with the 10 day warranty BS!!
I just got out of a Groupbuy that had invested in Hashfast amongst other..

Glad i was able to secure a refund!

August Quote below!

1yr Manufacturer Warranty is Standard across the electronics industry.

To be honest im not suprised...

Its a shame, i was actually rooting for them. At this point its blatantly obvious that hashfast has some issues that reflects the type of perception they have .. 10 days.. Thats laughable! Its almost pathetic.. Its a blatant spit in the face to people ponying up 5k+ to support them.

You can do alot better hashfast. 

I think these Asic companys are under the impression they can sustain a cycle of high prices, piss poor support, and products that are outdated when they get into customers hands. Its down right embarrassing, some of these venture's cant even put up a website with a half decent shopping cart. They cant even write a privacy policy or mission statements.. they are using templates and basically are under the impression that their customers are there to be abused.

Its not just one company.. its the whole lot of them! Its almost standard practice to have the website fail during purchase! Were are talking large purchase's and not some $30 trinket off ebay! These Asic company's have their nose so high in the air that they are not even responding to tickets or calls for support. Its not just Avalon who cant put up a simple site to take orders .. its Avalon, xcrowd, hashfast, bfl and between them they have set a standard of ABUSE! 

Look at all the customers who have basically been spit on ... Their requests for refunds fall on deaf ears, missing orders, no confirmation emails..  No reps making announcements. While you the customer do your part and pay dearly in btc and or cash to the tune of thousands sometimes tens of thousands, the companies are basically swimming in your cash and parleying it into multi million dollar ventures that are able to operate without YOU!

Once they have your btc or $, they will just use it for development and mine themselves! They have absolutely zero incentive to support or back their products. They have ZERO incentive to provide an even half way decent support system.

I am not at the least bit surprised at a 10 day warranty. In fact i would have expected it to be 3 days.. with a requirement that you need a notarized letter from hasfast accepting the return with a minimum wait time of 3 months and YOU pay the cost of shipping both ways!

Its really reflective not only on their perception of their position but its also reflective of their company, their standards.. and its a SIGN of whats to come! This wont be the last time an ASIC company spits in our face but until people DEMAND a standard of better behavior its not going to get better!

Maybe when need to have a sub forum of lawyers on site that are pro consumer and ready to take action for some of these group buy and even some of the individuals that paid and are getting the run around!

Imagine the kind of gut wrenching feeling you will have when your piss poor product blows a bunch of capacitors on the 11th day!! 

If its not a piss poor product than the manufacturer will support it with a decent warranty because they have faith in their engineering, materials and build quality!

But thats not the case here. What we have are a group of Asic developers who have standardized making products that have a minimal lifespan and they back it with piss poor websites, piss poor support, piss poor marketing and an overall feeling that after they take your funds you are going to be lucky if you ever see a product let alone find ROI!

While they on the other hand are swimming in profits and have no intention of delivering their promises!

https://hashfast.com/shop/babyjet/

See the bottom on the babyjet web page, the part that labeled shipping!

See how it says "Shipments "anticipated" to begin: October 20-30, in order of purchase"

I anticipate that im going to be a millionaire by 2016 but that doesn't mean its remotely going to happen! Your selling a time sensitive product that looses its purchase value astronomically if its not delivered on time!

We don't want "anticipation" we want a guarantee!!

I dont mean to be over critical of hashfast.. because i was over critical of KNC and i "may" have misspoken but and as it stands im not so sure buying an ASIC from "anyone" is a smart move as KNC hasn't shown a working product either. I had a lot of faith in Avalon and that has all but diminished. I think they let things get out of control and it may just be circumstances out of their control but the trail of blood from their chip sales tell a different story... Cointerra seemed like they were going to finally set the ASIC space straight but they are a rinse and repeat of the business models and practices currently in place! 

Until we have one company that will put us first.. Its "difficult" at best to take them seriously!

lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 04:22:44 AM

It says exclusive, meaning not including anything else.
So why in that picture, its showing a computer with a power supply.

It also looks like Microsoft stickers on those computers.

This isn't hash fast exclusive house. It contains other things.

https://hashfast.com/pictures-of-the-ciara-assembly-floor/

Computer with power supplies, etc.

Microsoft stickers, etc.

This looks like a random person went into a manufacturer, to take pictures of computers being made, and stamped on the "Exclusive hash fast"

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 04:40:45 AM

It says exclusive, meaning not including anything else.
So why in that picture, its showing a computer with a power supply.

It also looks like Microsoft stickers on those computers.

This isn't hash fast exclusive house. It contains other things.

There's the interpretation that HashFast exclusively uses Ciara as an assembler, and the interpretation that Ciara (a company with over half a million square feet of primary assembly space) has HashFast as their exclusive customer.

I shouldn't have to tell you why no rational person would interpret it the second way.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: