Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:21:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880223 times)
BeepBeep2

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:39:46 AM

They were never located at 649 Mission Street.  That is their lawyer's address.

http://scounsel.com/contact-us/
Here is where that confusion came from -

http://experian.alacrastore.com/storecontent/experianus/HASHFAST-TECHNOLOGIES-LLC-972746798

and

what is the address to send them a registered letter from outside of US? thank you!

The best choice for legal purposes is always to use the company registered address to send notification letters. Do not forgot to authenticate your signature and date in the letter:

By the way, is anyone interested to obtain an Experian credit report of HASHFAST TECHNOLOGIES LLC? I could got one, but it have a cost. A credit report would be good to anyone verify what is the financial situation of the company. You could all participate with a little bit and pool the amount to pay for the report, which in BTC would cost more or 0.04 BTC at the moment.

BTC: 184DMeGc6E7CoQVH3A9NvcCuRVRcv3wE2Y | LTC: LP4iqohSWKiws4j9jTTnqd89EEffEymsoJ
Join Cryptsy, which is now faster than ever! https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=102995

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dopamine

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:51:54 AM

anyone know if a batch 1 user can get a lawsuit going based on TOS?

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
ninjarobot

Activity: 761

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:59:31 AM

http://198.27.67.106/hashfast.pdf

It seems so.

What I found interesting in this case is the heavy references to the term "In stock" on the website. I guess terminology matters.
fenwick

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:12:40 AM

I have found a lawyer who is willing to take our case, and help us get our BTC back, if we can cooperate.)

The name is Ray E. Gallo.

Anybody up for a conference call with Ray, at 3 p.m. today, PT ?
I'll post details later.

If you want the details, PM me your email address, where I can notify you.
(I can't notify you in PMs, because I can only send one PM in every 6 minutes, and only 5 PMs per hour.)

Also, for those who can't make it to today's call,
there will possibly be another conference call 16 hours later: 7 a.m. tomorrow, PT.

I'm not sure whether tomorrow's call is still on, because almost everybody (has has signaled his interest previously) has turned up at today's call.
If you still want to talk with the attorney, I suggest you email or phone him directly.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 04:24:10 AM

Looks like the first of the articles about Bitcoin mining hardware companies at CES are coming out.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/1/7/5285242/the-bleeding-edge-in-bitcoin-mining-hardware-comes-to-ces

Another competitor, HashFast, just started shipping its ultra-fast Baby Jet rigs in late December.

The first three words is such a tease.

The bleeding edge...

I thought is was all about HashTortuga.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:28:14 AM

It seems so.

What I found interesting in this case is the heavy references to the term "In stock" on the website. I guess terminology matters.

As interesting IMO on a much larger scale than just HF was this part.  Essentially this should serve as pretty good notice to current manufactures that refusing to refunds to a customer that wishes to cancel there order is a violation of the law (in this case Cal but you can bet most if not all states have similar laws).  There is a reason that using pre-order customer funding for start ups is only done in the back streets of the BTC community.  Hell even kick starter got fucked to many times and now all they allow are "donations", ever wonder why that is?  It's for legal liability issues, the only way to get out of them and still have customers fund start ups is to have the customers agree to "donate" the money and IF you eventually get something in return good for you, if not well good for you as well.

I don't care about NRE or buying supplies to make product and neither does the law, there is a relationship between the consumer and the business, each of those parties assume certain risk, this doesn't get changed because there bitcoin miners or it's new technology, the laws of consumer retail dont fucking change.

BTC needs this stuff to shake the fuck out if you all want big business money to roll in and BTC value to skyrocket.  The real world doesn't operate like this and won't tolerate it forever.

THIRD CLAIM FOR RELIEF
(Violation of Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code §17200, et seq.)
57. Morici realleges and incorporates by reference all preceding paragraphs of the
Complaint.
58. The acts and practices of HashFast as alleged herein constitute unlawful business
acts and practices within the meaning of Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code §§ 17200, et seq. HashFast has
engaged in unlawful business acts and practices as alleged above, but in particular by their
violation of Cal. Civ. Code § 1723, which requires merchants to “conspicuously” display any
no-refund policies, and to provide refunds to customers who attempt to return goods within 30
days of purchase. HashFast has engaged in unfair business practices as alleged above, but in
particular by failing to provide Morici with the option to consent to a delayed shipping date or
cancel his order, in violation of 16 C.F.R. § 435.2. Further, HashFast has engaged in unfair
business practices as alleged above, but in particular by inducing Mr. Morici to purchase
HashFast’s products by making inaccurate representations regarding delivery times and failing
to follow the aforementioned laws governing Mr. Morici’s cancellation and refund rights.
59. HashFast’s actions have caused Morici damage.
60. HashFast has been unjustly enriched and should be required to make restitution
to Morici pursuant to Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 1723.
willphase

Activity: 767

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:30:47 AM

Morici v Hashfast Technologies
Case5:14-cv-00087

Quote from: legal doc
48. HashFast purported to ship an item to Morici, but the shipment was partial, and in any event, came too little too late

did not realize that HF had shipped anything - where is this info from or is Morici 'icebreaker'?

Will

minternj

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:36:04 AM

pmorici posted in the last page like 5-8 posts back.

Warning about Nitrogensports.eu
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709114.0
willphase

Activity: 767

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:42:41 AM

pmorici posted in the last page like 5-8 posts back.

still unsure how Morici can claim "HashFast purported to ship an item to Morici" unless he has had private communication with HF - I thought only two units had 'shipped' - one to icebreaker and one to Luke Jr.

Will

jcambond

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:49:45 AM

In other news: It appears my refund request by certified mail has bounced. "undeliverable"
Can this thread now officially be renamed as SCAM
That wasn't either of the two addresses I had for them. The two I had were:

HashFast Technologies LLC
97 Second Street #175
San Jose, CA 95113
United States
and
HashFast Technologies LLC (“HashFast”)
100 Bush Street, Suite 650
San Francisco, California 94104, United States

Obviously, this is important for people trying to send in order cancellation and refund notices.  I fedexed my cancellation to the San Jose address...is that the one people think is most likely to be received?  

Get this though...I called the support telephone number listed on their site and asked the farmed-out support guy for their corporate mailing address.  He told me that he couldn't give me their mailing address...that he would take down my email address and pass a note on to them.  Are you fucking kidding me?  And it isn't listed on their web page...is that even legal (not that any of the other shit they have done is legal)?  Wow...what a bunch of total assholes...before I just wanted my money back...now I'm looking forward to this lawsuit and to inflicting as much damage to them as possible.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 05:05:00 AM

They promised that there would be an independent DIY community at the time, but no technical specifications of the chip has been released which would be a pre-requisite.

Plans are being made to jumpstart the HashFast FOSS/FOSH ecosystem.  Watch this space...   Wink

If the MPP is triggered there will be a healthy market for raw GN chips and assembly services.

I know how badly Avalon burned the DIY community, but don't worry, the adults have arrived!

So when can we expect more info on this front?  Hopefully before November?

I'm having trouble figuring out who's who in this tangled mess.
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:19:35 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 06:24:53 AM by gmaxwell

Hopefully with these companies making huge investments in bitcoin tech, we can see people making bigger investments in promoting the use and therefore increase in value in bitcoin. We should be seeing ads on TV, having people try to get local businesses around the country hooked up and using the currency.  In theory, they should be all for it because they won't have to pay swipe fees, which can add up.

We agree  with you Ytterbium.

Our goals are certainly in alignment with the promotion of BTC overall, and we will be working the press on this front. (my job)

Cheers,
John
btw I can vogue for John, known him for many years.  Deff a stand up guy so keep an eye on what they doing Tongue
so you still vogue for John???   I think that might not be a spelling error afterall....

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
ninjarobot

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:56:47 AM

Obviously, this is important for people trying to send in order cancellation and refund notices.  I fedexed my cancellation to the San Jose address...is that the one people think is most likely to be received?  

Get this though...I called the support telephone number listed on their site and asked the farmed-out support guy for their corporate mailing address.  He told me that he couldn't give me their mailing address...that he would take down my email address and pass a note on to them.  Are you fucking kidding me?  And it isn't listed on their web page...is that even legal (not that any of the other shit they have done is legal)?  Wow...what a bunch of total assholes...before I just wanted my money back...now I'm looking forward to this lawsuit and to inflicting as much damage to them as possible.

I think the San Jose address is their former temporary working space @ nextspace coworking (Aug - Sept)

Nexstpace San Jose
97 South Second St
San Jose, CA 95113
United States

After San Jose they moved to another nextspace coworking location in San Francisco (Oct - Nov):

Nextspace Potrero Hill
365 Vermont Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
United States

Now they should be in their new office space on Bush & Market. (Dec - now):

HashFast Technologies LLC (“HashFast”)
100 Bush Street, Suite 650
San Francisco, CA 94104
United States

So the last one should be your best bet. As someone mentioned earlier - If you want to be sure; mail them all.
Minor

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:04:36 AM

The "You're screwed if you sign this refund request." form had the Bush street address on it.

They would probably want that one to be valid.
ninjarobot

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:00:13 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 07:17:47 AM by ninjarobot

Another email from HF, and more BS:

You need to request your refund before January 9th, and before we ship your Batch 1 order to you, otherwise we will assume that you have agreed to this shipment delay.

A whole day.. so nice of you. Much better than the Jan 15 deadline.

Your amount of refund will be the same as the USD amount shown below and in your order confirmation.  Our products were purchased based on the purchase price stated in USD.  We accepted payment in Bitcoin and other currencies as a convenience to our customers.  For the great majority of our Batch 1 customers, we never received Bitcoin, but instead received USD from our payment processor, BitPay, and used the money to pay our suppliers and costs.   Most early customers received a preferable exchange rate that reduced our revenue by 8%-10%.  We also have customers that have paid in Bitcoin when the exchange rate was far higher than it is today, so our approach to providing refunds in USD is not a policy designed only to benefit us.  

Thank you for the convenience of only providing 1 option to pay: BTC

Oh, you spent all our money but don't have a product? No problem!

What happens if you miss the January 28 ship date?
You will be able to cancel your order again and receive a refund if we miss our January 28th ship date.  Please note that we may under certain circumstances accept your cancelation and refund request between January 10th  and January 28th.

TL;DR - As long as the BTC price keeps going up we can keep delaying forever.

Also the email contains 2 slightly different variants of the same address...

Hashfast Technologies LLC
100 Bush St., Suite 650
San Francisco, CA 94104

HashFast Technologies
100 Bush St
Suite 650
San Francisco, CA 94103
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:01:36 AM

We are sending this email to follow up our email notice sent to our Batch 1 customers on December 29, 2013.  We received a number of questions and wanted to provide additional information and clarifications.

As the previous email anticipated, we were not able to meet our intended December 31, 2013 ship date for Batch 1 orders.  Our revised ship date is January 28, 2014.  We are working diligently to try to ship before that date.  If we are able to ship your order before that date, we will, unless you request a refund or previously requested a refund.  You may cancel your Batch 1 Order and receive a prompt refund by completing the information below (see the web link to this form at the end of this message) and emailing it to us at refunds@hashfast.com.  You need to request your refund before January 9th, and before we ship your Batch 1 order to you, otherwise we will assume that you have agreed to this shipment delay.    We of course would prefer if you remained our customer.

If you have requested a refund either before or after receiving our first notice, we will send you your refund.  When you request a refund, you are also canceling your order.

Please read the Frequently Asked Questions below to better understand how we are handling refund requests.

Please complete the following:

□  I hereby cancel my Batch 1 order(s) and request a refund.
□  I hereby cancel my Baby Jet upgrade card order(s) for Batch 1 Baby Jet(s) orders that I am canceling, and request a refund
□  I would like the additional benefits and will sign and return the Refund Request and Release below.
□  I would like my refund in Bitcoin at the exchange rate calculated as set forth above, and represent and warrant that I live in a jurisdiction that does not permit USD bank accounts, but does permit Bitcoin refunds.  Please use the following Bitcoin address for the transfer: ________________________________.

If you don’t remember much regarding your Batch 1 orders and don’t have that information available, you can requested it by sending your request to sales@hashfast.com  (not the refund@hashfast.com email address) and use the subject line: “Batch 1 Order Information Please” and providing your order number(s).   We will send you information regarding your Batch 1 orders and any upgrade cards for your Batch 1 orders.  

Frequently Asked Question:

Why the delay?
Although Hashfast has enough of GN ASICS for all Batch 1 orders, our initial modules (Rev 0) had reliability issues due to the PCB layout (Printed Circuit Boards).  We received Rev 2 PCBs and they are currently being assembled and being tested.

When will you send the refund?
In the next seven working days.

How will you send the refund?
We will provide the refund by check for the full amount of your order in USD.  Checks will be sent to the billing address we have on file for you.  You can update that address below.  Our current understanding is that federal law requires that all refunds due to shipping delays to customers in the United States and its territories be mailed by United States post in USD.

Your amount of refund will be the same as the USD amount shown below and in your order confirmation.  Our products were purchased based on the purchase price stated in USD.  We accepted payment in Bitcoin and other currencies as a convenience to our customers.  For the great majority of our Batch 1 customers, we never received Bitcoin, but instead received USD from our payment processor, BitPay, and used the money to pay our suppliers and costs.   Most early customers received a preferable exchange rate that reduced our revenue by 8%-10%.  We also have customers that have paid in Bitcoin when the exchange rate was far higher than it is today, so our approach to providing refunds in USD is not a policy designed only to benefit us.  

FOR FOREIGN JURISDICTIONS: Please let us know if you live in a jurisdiction that does not permit USD bank accounts but does permit Bitcoin payments.  In that case, we will send you the refund in Bitcoin at the Bitstamp.com exchange rate given at the time of our Bitcoin transfer to your Bitcoin address when we send it.  We will send it within seven days to the Bitcoin address we have on file for you.  You can update that address below.

Can I cancel my Batch 2, 3 or 4 orders and get a refund?  My Baby Jet upgrade card?
You can cancel only Batch 1 orders, and any Baby Jet upgrade cards that you ordered for the cancelled Batch 1 Baby Jets, even if the Baby Jet upgrade cards were slated for production in later Batches.  Please make it clear that you would like to cancel such upgrade cards or we will assume that you want to keep them on order.

What happens if you miss the January 28 ship date?
You will be able to cancel your order again and receive a refund if we miss our January 28th ship date.  Please note that we may under certain circumstances accept your cancelation and refund request between January 10th  and January 28th.

I don’t want to cancel my order now.   How will I know when my order ships?
You will receive a tracking number when we ship your order.

If I request a refund, am I still eligible for the Miner Protection Program?
No.  The Miner Protection Program (MPP) is a benefit of Batch 1 orders.  Therefore, you will not be eligible for the MPP benefits or any changes we make to the MPP.

Additional Benefits:
In the first notice, I read that I could receive benefits in addition to the refund.  Are they still available?
Yes.  For Batch 1 customers that proactively wish to cancel their order and agree to the Refund Request and Release below, we will provide the refund, and in addition:
If we are refunding you by check, we will send the check to you by courier, request overnight or two-day delivery, and pay the delivery fee.
Hashfast will designate you as a Batch 1 Special Customer and provide you with a credit worth 5% of the refunded dollar amount. You may apply this credit towards any of your current orders or your next order with Hashfast.
You will also get air shipping to anywhere in the world for free on your next order up to the number of cancelled Batch 1 units
We will pay you an additional 5% over your refund amount in USD
If you wish to have these additional benefits, please complete the form, initial and execute it where indicated, and return it to us today
.  If you have previously done so, you do not need to do so again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
ninjarobot

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:09:54 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 07:57:29 AM by ninjarobot

Hashfast will designate you as a Batch 1 Special Customer

So... who wants to be a Batch 1 Special Customer?

Sure sounds nice. You get all these perks like *free delivery* of your USD refund check. All you need to do is sign this innocent form. So hard.. to.. resist...

If you wish to have these additional benefits, please complete the form, initial and execute it where indicated, and return it to us today.

Today? Let's see.. it is 11:40PM PST here. Yes that sounds reasonable. No pressure.

(Sorry for the trolling but the BS meter is off the chart.)
jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:14:39 AM

I did not get the email... wonder if I was removed from the list because I already canceled.?

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
BeepBeep2

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:19:18 AM

I'm having trouble figuring out who's who in this tangled mess.
*And something deleted about gateway*
Gateway, maybe?
https://twitter.com/BionicSteve (NSFW, ...you guessed it, porn!)
http://bionicsteve.tumblr.com/ ...etc
http://steveawesome.com/ ...etc

"Proof"

Earlier in this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262052.msg4171238#msg4171238

Plus himself -
http://eligius.st/~gateway/news/quick-visit-hashfast-hq
http://miningheart.com/Visiting-of-Hashfast (Repost of article he posted, but this time calls him "Steve"

Deleted HashFast tweet, and reply:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:SxwpwOSyvz4J:https://twitter.com/HashFast/status/416846066068520961+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Here favorited a tweet:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:40ro8Phed54J:https://twitter.com/HashFast/status/417022058908770304+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Ehh...could be different people. Who knows. So many people in this world with the same name doing similar things.

BTC: 184DMeGc6E7CoQVH3A9NvcCuRVRcv3wE2Y | LTC: LP4iqohSWKiws4j9jTTnqd89EEffEymsoJ
Join Cryptsy, which is now faster than ever! https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=102995
joshv06

Activity: 991

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:24:52 AM

I just got the email. Fuck these assholes. I was expecting to read about some compensation. Shouldn't MPP hit around that January 28th date??

No word in the email about MPP shipping for us that have been waiting..

They're just another BFL.

Just like BFL, they magically got delayed with the Bitcoin price started to Skyrocket basically holding all the customers by the balls.

They make the refunds sounds so nice. Ooo free over night shipping of a check. Fuck that and their fake progress.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: