Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880232 times)
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:30:58 PM

I'm batch 1 as well, so maybe I'll get my upgrade module too in the near future (not that it would really matter though).

If your cooler head on the chips is orientated in the same direction like the original (in the picture you see it rotated by 90°), it could well be, that the 2nd radiator is to be mounted at the bottom, as you obviously did.
In that case, the houseing should probably be lying on the side, to get the hot air out efficiently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuriygeorge

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

I hate my family

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:49:49 PM

I'm batch 1 as well, so maybe I'll get my upgrade module too in the near future (not that it would really matter though).

If your cooler head on the chips is orientated in the same direction like the original (in the picture you see it rotated by 90°), it could well be, that the 2nd radiator is to be mounted at the bottom, as you obviously did.
In that case, the houseing should probably be lying on the side, to get the hot air out efficiently.

Damn, I'm sorry to hear you haven't gotten yours yet. This one was paid in BTC not sure if you did or not but maybe that had an effect.
Yes, it looks like the radiator would be mounted to the bottom as I did. Here's my set up:

here's my set-up before mounting the radiator:

So, I guess I did it right - placed in the bottom. But, I wasn't aware that I need to put the baby jet on its side. That makes sense. Thanks!

Problem is now, the radiator stopped working, I don't know if it overheated or something. You think it's dead? Or maybe turn it off for awhile, let it cool, and try again? Any way to "reset" it?

P.S. (The chips is oriented 180 degrees).

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
yuriygeorge

Activity: 262

I hate my family

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:05:16 PM

Is it possible that fan just broke? The fan is attached to that cooling block and radiator sitting on the chip. Can I just unscrew the fan part and replace it with just some fan at Best Buy? Or do I need to replace the whole thing? It makes this high-pitched ticking noise when I put my ear close to it. The radiator was pretty dusty.

The radiator gets really hot, but the fans just don't spin.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:11:38 PM

This is just a reminder that it is not too late to join our mass-action arbitration against Hashfast.

If you:
  1) Ordered a batch 1 device
  2) Have not received/Cashed a refund check
  3) Requested BTC refund
  4) Did not receive your device

PM me and I'll forward you directions on how to join. 
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:57:54 PM

Not sure if any on your looked at therenew products, but its funny on their site to see them shove in your face that it does 800ghash then when you go to buy it on the infomation page it says 675 +/- 20% typical hashrate. then says 800 max.
Legend21

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:25:01 PM

Some one already get their refund back?

Batch 1 ?
Batch 2?
Batch 3?
Batch 4?

I am batch 3, still no refund, first request receive by Erin was 15 January 2014.
Still no refund. but i have lot of proof of e-mails they promis me but they lied.
Good for court papers Smiley

I from the Netherlands , but i have family live in California, 10 april i travel to San Fransisco to Hashfast, and Law office + Attorney General's Office in California.
Cant wait to sue them + blame them all for my travel cost and all the civic cost emotional cost.

Gonna sue them hard as i can!
Legend21

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:03:16 PM

If i could make video diss against hashfast, i will use this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk2r6EohfT8 or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPvi46u-DFI
jst2cul4u

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:22:01 AM

So i just received an email to "Chris Bishop Has Sent You HashFast Refund Form for Order#*****" but i never asked for a refund. hmmm.
pmorici

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:27:05 AM

So i just received an email to "Chris Bishop Has Sent You HashFast Refund Form for Order#*****" but i never asked for a refund. hmmm.

Yeah, that is some kind of phishing email or something making the rounds since all of your email addresses were leaked to the world.  Just delete it; the Order# probably doesn't even match your actual order number the one I got didn't.
jst2cul4u

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:29:38 AM

Yeah, that is some kind of phishing email or something making the rounds since all of your email addresses were leaked to the world.  Just delete it; the Order# probably doesn't even match your actual order number the one I got didn't.

Funny part is the order number does match.
pmorici

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:51:42 AM

That's interesting.  Whatever you do be careful if it actually is from HF it probably contains a bunch of additional terms and conditions they are trying to get you to agree to.
jst2cul4u

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:10:56 AM

That's interesting.  Whatever you do be careful if it actually is from HF it probably contains a bunch of additional terms and conditions they are trying to get you to agree to.

Here is a copy of what i received.

VOLUNTARY REFUND REQUEST AND RELEASE

Hashfast Technologies LLC (“Hashfast”)
100 Bush Street, Suite 650
San Francisco, California 94104 United States

Order Number(s):
DATE:

Equipment List:

(“Buyer”)

[Name]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, Street, ZIP Code]
[Country]
[Phone]
WIRE INFORMATION
Account names must be the same as the Buyer’s name

Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Bank Routing Number:
Account Number:

BITCOIN WALLET INFORMATION

Wallet Address:

I, the Buyer, have chosen to execute this Voluntary Refund Request and Release Agreement (this “Agreement”) with
Hashfast Technologies LLC (referred to as “Hashfast” or “Company”). Hashfast will process this request under the terms
and conditions that follow.

Please select and check ONLY ONE of the following:

I hereby cancel all of my Batch __ order and request a prompt refund in the amount shown above, paid to me
in United States Dollars (USD).

- OR -

I hereby cancel all of my Batch __ orders and request a USD equivalent refund to be paid in BITCOIN at the
exchange rate quoted by Bitstamp on the day Hashfast provides such Bitcoins. I hereby attest that it is legal for me
to receive Bitcoin under the applicable laws of my jurisdiction.

Hashfast will process this request no later than 30 days after the receipt of this refund request, indicated by a returned,
Hashfast signed copy to the Buyer.

Page 1 BUYER INITIALS: VOLUNTARY REFUND REQUEST AND RELEASE Page 2 BUYER INITIALS:
IN ADDITION. If you have opted to voluntarily cancel your order and receive a refund, in addition to the refund amount,
Hashfast will designate you as a Batch __ Special Customer and provide you with a credit worth 5% of the refunded
amount that you may use if you decide to purchase Hashfast products again. As a Batch __ Special Customer, you will also
get air shipping to anywhere in the world for free on your next order. If Hashfast is providing the refund by check, we will
send the check to you by courier, request overnight or two-day delivery, and pay the delivery fee.

GENERAL RELEASE

1. Release. In consideration of the refund, and the separate and additional consideration described in the paragraph with
the heading titled “In Addition” that Buyer acknowledges Buyer would not otherwise be entitled to receive, Buyer (on
its own behalf and on behalf of Buyer’s parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their officers,
directors, equity owners, agents, staff, employees, representatives and attorneys, each in their individual and
corporate capacities) hereby fully, forever, irrevocably and unconditionally releases, remises and discharges Hashfast
Technologies LLC (referred to as “Hashfast” or “Company”), its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each
of their officers, directors, equity owners, agents, staff, employees, representatives and attorneys (each in their
individual and corporate capacities) (hereinafter, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, charges,
complaints, demands, causes of action, suits, rights, debts, sums of money, costs, accounts, reckonings, covenants,
contracts, agreements, promises, doings, omissions, damages, executions, obligations, liabilities, damages, injuries,
consequences, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs), of every kind and nature which Buyer ever had or
now has against the Released Parties (the “Claims”).

2. It is further understood and agreed that the general release referred to in Section 1 above a are a full and final release
and shall apply to all unknown and unanticipated Claims, including, without limitation, those resulting from or based
upon or in any way connected with the matters referred to herein as well as those now known or disclosed. Buyer
hereby agrees that all rights under Section 1542 of the California Civil Code are hereby waived. Such section reads as
follows: “A general release does not extend to claims which a creditor does not know of or suspect to exist in his favor
at the time of executing the release which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the
debtor.”

3. Authority to Enter Agreement. Buyer represents and warrants that it is the buyer of the equipment under the order
numbers set forth above. Buyer represents and warrants that it has full authority to enter into this Agreement, grant
the release hereunder, and to perform the obligations assumed hereunder, and that this Agreement, when executed
by Buyer, represents Buyer’s valid and binding obligation, enforceable against it in accordance with its terms, subject to
certain general legal enforceability exceptions.

4. Assignment and Transfer. Buyer represents and warrants that Buyer has not heretofore assigned or transferred any
Claim released herein. Buyer further agrees to indemnify and hold the Company Releases, and each of them,
harmless and defend the Company Releases, and each of them, against any such Claim based on any such transfer or
assignment or purported transfer or assignment.

5. No Reliance; No Admissions. Buyer acknowledges and agrees that in making its decision to cancel its order that Buyer
is not relying on any representations, assurances, statements or promises made by any of the Released Parties. It is
understood and agreed that this is a compromise settlement of disputed claims, and that nothing herein shall be
construed as an admission of liability or previous obligation of Company to Buyer.

6. Non-Disparagement. Buyer agrees that Buyer shall disparage, libel, or criticize the Company or publish any statement
concerning the other that this is critical. Buyer likewise shall keep confidential the fact of the settlement, the terms of
this Agreement, and the fact and amount of the consideration paid or to be paid hereunder and shall not release or
disseminate any information concerning such matters or the terms hereof to any third party without the express
written consent of the other parties hereto, except (a) to a party’s attorney or accountant or where disclosure is
required by regularly issued judicial process, (b) to the extent such information is publically known through no fault of
Buyer. This obligation of confidentiality shall survive the release hereunder. VOLUNTARY REFUND REQUEST AND RELEASE Page 3 BUYER INITIALS:
7. Attorneys' Fees. In the event that Buyer commences litigation or arbitration based on one or more Claims, Company
shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys' fees, expenses and court and arbitration costs as it may incur in
connection with such litigation.

8. GOVERNING LAW AND ARBITRATION. ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR
OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION,
COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT) BETWEEN BUYER AND HASHFAST, its agents, employees, principals, successors,
assigns, affiliates, subsidiaries, arising from or relating to the purchase of Hashfast products, this Agreement, its
interpretation or the breach, termination or validity thereof, (each, a “Dispute”) SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND
FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION. Any Dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of California and the
F e d e r a l Laws of the U.S.A., each without regard to conflicts of law. The parties agree that the UN Convention for the
International Sale of Goods will have no force or effect on this Agreement.
8.1. THE ARBITRATION WILL BE CONDUCTED IN IN SANTA CLARA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA, U.S.A.
8.2. The arbitrator shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability or enforceability of this
arbitration provision including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration
provision or this Agreement is void, voidable or otherwise invalid. The arbitration shall be administered by the
American Arbitration Association (AAA) or JAMS (or a substitute forum if both are unavailable). Arbitration
proceedings shall be governed by this provision and the applicable procedures of the selected arbitration
administrator, including any applicable procedures for consumer-related disputes, in effect at the time the claim
is filed. The arbitrator(s) will not have the jurisdiction or power to award punitive damages, treble damages or
any other damages which are not compensatory, even if permitted under the laws of the California or any other
applicable law. Unless otherwise directed by the arbitrator(s), the parties will bear their own costs and expenses
that are reasonable and necessary to participate in such arbitration, including attorneys’ fees.
8.3. NEITHER BUYER NOR HASHFAST SHALL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER
BUYERS, OR ARBITRATE OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER
OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY.
8.4. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity.
This transaction shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act 9 U.S.C. sec. 1-16 (FAA). Any award of the
arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of
competent jurisdiction.
8.5. Notwithstanding any other provision in this Section 8 to the contrary, either party will at all times be entitled to
seek and obtain injunctive relief in relation to infringement or threatened infringement of its intellectual property
rights, in in relation to misappropriation of its trade secrets, in any court having jurisdiction.
9. CHOICE OF FORUM IN LIEU OF ARBITRATION. IF ARBITRATION CANNOT BE COMPELLED UNDER THE TERMS SET FORTH
IN SECTION 8, OR IF SECTION 8.3 IS NOT ENFORCEABLE, BUYER AND COMPANY AGREE AND IRREVOCABLY CONSENT TO
SUBMIT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THE FEDERAL AND STATE COURTS LOCATED IN THE COUNTY
OF SANTA CLARA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA, U.S.A. FOR ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT.
10. Contract Construction. In the event that any provision(s) of this Agreement shall be held invalid or unenforceable by a
court of competent jurisdiction or by any future legislative or administrative action, such holding or action shall not
negate the validity or enforceability of any other provisions hereof. The word “or” as used in this Agreement has the
meaning equivalent to “and/or”. The terms ‘include’, ‘includes’ and ‘including’ will be deemed to be immediately
followed by the phrase “without limitation.” If a party is the subject of a sentence, then the word “will” expresses an
obligation, and deemed equivalent to “shall”. The parties agree the rules contract interpretation that would otherwise
require ambiguities to be construed against the drafting party will not apply to this Agreement. These Terms are in the
English language only, which language will be controlling in all respects. Any versions of this Agreement in any other
language will be for accommodation only and will not be binding upon either party. All communications and
documentation to be furnished under this Agreement will be in the English language.
11. Waiver. The failure on the part of either party to exercise, or any delay in exercising, any right or remedy shall not
operate as a waiver thereof unless expressly stated herein.
12. Acknowledgment. Buyer and Company certify and acknowledge that both have carefully read all of the provisions of
this Agreement and understand and will fully and faithfully comply with such provisions. Buyer and Company certify VOLUNTARY REFUND REQUEST AND RELEASE Page 4 BUYER INITIALS:
and acknowledge that each has had the opportunity to review this Agreement with legal counsel, has either reviewed this
Agreement with legal counsel, or has decided not to seek such counsel.
13. Electronic Signatures. All parties (a) agree that electronic signatures to this Agreement are binding, and (b) agree to
the provisions of the U.S. E-SIGN Act (i.e., the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act - ESIGN,
Pub.L. 106-229, 14 Stat. 464, enacted June 30, 2000, 15 U.S.C. ch.96). Nevertheless, Company may require Buyer to
sign this Agreement manually depending on the jurisdiction of Buyer.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have entered into this Voluntary Refund and Release Agreement as of the date
first written above.

BUYER:
Customer Signature Email

Printed Name Phone

Title Fax

Company Name

{SIGNATURE PAGE OF HASHFAST TECHNOLOGIES LLC}

HASHFAST TECHNOLOGIES LLC:

Signature:
Name:
Title:
Signature:
Email:
ryepdx

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:35:20 PM

waldohoover, have you shared that email with the fine folks over at hfrefunds.com? That sort of thing would be very useful to them.
BeepBeep2

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:54:48 PM

I'm not surprised at all considering instead of sending out Baby Jets to Batch 1 buyers that paid with BTC, they seemed to instead give refund checks in USD before buyers even requested, while moving USD orders up in the shipping queue and shipping them actual products.

BTC: 184DMeGc6E7CoQVH3A9NvcCuRVRcv3wE2Y | LTC: LP4iqohSWKiws4j9jTTnqd89EEffEymsoJ
Join Cryptsy, which is now faster than ever! https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=102995
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:31:07 PM

http://imgur.com/a/Zqh6Q
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #jZUVj5i1PxdabhUc

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
ninjarobot

Activity: 761

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:41:45 PM

fast-hash... really? Is that the best they could come up with?

I also love how that board is a rev 2.1, rev 2.2 and rev 2.3 at the same time.
joshv06

Activity: 991

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:43:12 PM

Where did this come from?

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:43:22 PM

I think there to be at least 10 "companies" out there reselling HF ASICs/boards. We should make a list.
That one is from: https://bitcointa.lk/threads/activemining-official-shareholder-discussion-thread-moderated.259468/page-115#post-5757266
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #5nkdFkHDZ2qAz50D

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
pmorici

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:48:01 PM

Where did this come from?

They were selling them at a steep discount to the list price yesterday for the first 50 buyers there was a posting on the reddit/bitcoinmining.  Funny thing is, the product page selling these lists the warranty as DOA/0 days.  Makes you wonder if they are just pawning off a bunch of unreliable boards to suckers.
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:51:48 PM

That's a possibility... And someone is also saying that those are boards HashFast produced:

So wait, you're saying that HashFast boards, made on HashFast production line, are really *not* HashFast boards?  Is this one of those clever ploy like ActM "buying" boards from VMC?

Are they HashFasts stickies? Last I heard HashFast was "renting out" their fabricator for others to use as long as they purchased the components. They could just be doing what they've always done.

If they actually were... Well, that's food for lawyers.

It doesn't make sense to ship old gen boards when you are working on producing Evo boards; i mean, what's the sense of producing old gen boards when you can make the new ones? But if HF is giving you old gen boards that they produced in the meanwhile... Why not?
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #CJ6DQPkFyKp10WQw

Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: