Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880232 times)
armyof1ne

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:58:36 AM

I should not put trust (and money) in HF...

Hey can you please go back in time to Aug 2013 and tell me that. Maybe you could also punch me in the face when I was about to make the btc payment to them.
that would be entirely nice... i could have saved a buttload of time/money
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:12:03 AM

Apart from the fact that I'm not part of any petition, but that I do recognise it as the only true possibility against a company that would have otherwise kept ignoring us for another few months (just the time required to file for a voluntary bankruptcy), I can't stop wondering how you learned the set of skills you use to throw bullshit around at the ratio and efficiency that your job requires. Maybe it's an innate talent. Congratulations.
i've dealt with alot of douchebags in my life, im good at cornering them in arguments.  It's more of a labor of love, since im not getting anything out of this other than proving you wrong.

if you aren't part of the petition, i can see now why you don't understand. but why defend it so vehemently? because hashcrap is being a huge bag of dung?

You must be having a bad few days or your real life skills don't translate digitally very well because you've pretty much shown the exact opposite in your short time here.
armyof1ne

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:40:02 AM

Apart from the fact that I'm not part of any petition, but that I do recognise it as the only true possibility against a company that would have otherwise kept ignoring us for another few months (just the time required to file for a voluntary bankruptcy), I can't stop wondering how you learned the set of skills you use to throw bullshit around at the ratio and efficiency that your job requires. Maybe it's an innate talent. Congratulations.
i've dealt with alot of douchebags in my life, im good at cornering them in arguments.  It's more of a labor of love, since im not getting anything out of this other than proving you wrong.

if you aren't part of the petition, i can see now why you don't understand. but why defend it so vehemently? because hashcrap is being a huge bag of dung?

You must be having a bad few days or your real life skills don't translate digitally very well because you've pretty much shown the exact opposite in your short time here.

interesting, in all your time here, what have you shown? please, build yourself up.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:45:13 AM

interesting, in all your time here, what have you shown? please, build yourself up.

No need for me to do that, I am not the one making false claims about their abilities.
armyof1ne

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:08:12 AM

No need for me to do that, I am not the one making false claims about their abilities.
Abilities? false claims?
"the petition was the only option" "hashfast stole money" "armyof1ne has no idea what hashfast is" "titties are not the greatest thing in the world"

Those are false statements... To what are you referring?

I guess having an actual functioning brain is now considered "abilities"... Good job napoleon.
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:23:32 AM

Please add "hashfast sent us this idiotic troll".

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:30:39 AM

Abilities? false claims?
"the petition was the only option" "hashfast stole money" "armyof1ne has no idea what hashfast is" "titties are not the greatest thing in the world"

I guess having an actual functioning brain is now considered "abilities"... Good job napoleon.

I guess reading comprehension is an ability you're not to good at either.  Ok trolly I'll break it down for you AGAIN since you missed it the first time.

You claim to have the ability to corner douche bags in an argument and claim your "good" at it.   As I mentioned before you have clearly shown that you actually do not have the ABILITY to do such and are certainly not good at it.  That constitutes making false claims about your ability.  I even bolded it for you in the original post to try to help you with you're lack of reading comprehension skills.  Sadly I guess my ability to get douche bags to understand basic English sentences is not as good as I had hoped.

Is it a little easier to understand having it explained a second time Trolly?
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:28:36 PM

So now we wait and see what happens. Personally once I get my mpp they can go bankrupt. I would just like to not loose more money which is bound to happen if/when the do go bankrupt.
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:50:12 PM

Next difficulty jump is estimated at 17%, for now (40% of the round). They keep acting like if there was time to lose, or like if their real goal always was to crash into a damn wall. More than a quarter of million burned since the beginning of the week and counting. They will toss around one million in the trashcan if they wait the whole 21 days the petition gives them, and probably more later, while the court loses time over their bs reply.

Well done, HashLabs.

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:57:44 PM

They have nothing to lose. This is the end.
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:12:03 PM

If they really had nothing to loose, they would have ignored the (threat of the) petition entirely. Instead, they wake up exactly whey they first heard about it.

HashLabs was a scam from the very first day and this is precisely how you screw your scammers. I can't wait.

Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:23:44 PM

I don't think this was planned as a scam, they are not smart enough for such. HashLast was just an unlucky accumulation of incompetence.
armyof1ne

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:32:04 PM

Abilities? false claims?

I guess reading comprehension is an ability you're not to good at either.  Ok trolly I'll break it down for you AGAIN since you missed it the first time.

You claim to have the ability to corner douche bags in an argument and claim your "good" at it.   As I mentioned before you have clearly shown that you actually do not have the ABILITY to do such and are certainly not good at it.  That constitutes making false claims about your ability.  I even bolded it for you in the original post to try to help you with you're lack of reading comprehension skills.  Sadly I guess my ability to get douche bags to understand basic English sentences is not as good as I had hoped.

Is it a little easier to understand having it explained a second time Trolly?

you obviously lack the ability to read as well, at least cedivad undestands that, maybe you should go read back a few... hundred posts? ill let you catch up
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:43:02 PM

HashLast was just an unlucky accumulation of incompetence.
I have my reasons to believe that their void and self-compromising excuses won't help them in any way as they did for example with BFL.

pmorici

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:01:33 PM

I don't think this was planned as a scam, they are not smart enough for such. HashLast was just an unlucky accumulation of incompetence.

I do.  It doesn't take much intelligence to realize that in the Bitcoin ASIC market if you lie about your delivery date you can get people to pay more for your product than they would if given the truth.  In hindsight it's pretty clear they knew their promised Oct. date was a big fib from the start.  They may have run into additional problems along the way that made it difficult for them to get away with their initial plan but it was a scam none the less.
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:10:57 PM

I do.  It doesn't take much intelligence to realize that in the Bitcoin ASIC market if you lie about your delivery date you can get people to pay more for your product than they would if given the truth.  In hindsight it's pretty clear they knew their promised Oct. date was a big fib from the start.  They may have run into additional problems along the way that made it difficult for them to get away with their initial plan but it was a scam none the less.

If there supposed story is true had all intentions to ship last week of oct, or first week of nov. Im not saying we should belive them just say if there story is true.
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:48:20 PM

If there supposed story is true had all intentions to ship last week of oct, or first week of nov.
Well, let's start by defining what version of their supposed story we should take into account:

1) Edward's house fire forced Simon to focus on the business side and he forgot to take a look at the board. He realised 3 days before shipping that the board was late. (I couldn't help myself not to laugh while writing this).
2) Their core competence was focused on the ASIC that taped out in August and didn't notice that the boards were late until 3 days before shipping.
3) Substrates. Don't forget substrates. And don't forget that everything else was right on schedule or ahead of schedule, but substrates.

HashLabs: Thank you for making our case so much easier Kiss

armyof1ne

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:13:42 PM

rofl, i guess ignorance by choice is an acceptable thing now adays, it really is a shame.
as for "abilities" i do corner douchebags quite nicely, which is why i told you to read, but hey, keep living in that little bubble of yours. no one can prove you wrong... right? dumbass
armyof1ne

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:20:51 PM

If there supposed story is true had all intentions to ship last week of oct, or first week of nov.
Well, let's start by defining what version of their supposed story we should take into account:

1) Edward's house fire forced Simon to focus on the business side and he forgot to take a look at the board. He realised 3 days before shipping that the board was late. (I couldn't help myself not to laugh while writing this).
2) Their core competence was focused on the ASIC that taped out in August and didn't notice that the boards were late until 3 days before shipping.
3) Substrates. Don't forget substrates. And don't forget that everything else was right on schedule or ahead of schedule, but substrates.

wasn't there 2 "board problems", "substrate" issues were present after the redesign i thought? hence why they didn't ship batch 1 barely. and the ones that did ship failed within the first 20 days or so?  Does anyone even have a functional babyjet/sierra still that didn't need to be sent back for repair?
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:23:19 PM

wasn't there 2 "board problems", "substrate" issues were present after the redesign i thought? hence why they didn't ship batch 1 barely. and the ones that did ship failed within the first 20 days or so?  Does anyone even have a functional babyjet/sierra still that didn't need to be sent back for repair?

let me offer clarity;

Hashfast failed, now you are here to instigate in-fighting amongst those who Hashfast conned out of money.
methinks you would be better fucking off to a planet of your own and causing your own argument, with yourself.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Pages: « 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: