Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 [557] 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880232 times)
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:30:35 PM

I'm talking about this guy, that has been trolling us at the beginning, has an ever knowing lawyer friend and has proven to have access to confidential information:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=330963;sa=showPosts;start=80

/end of my posts here with you for the sanity of the poor customers following this thread.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:35:55 PM

how many of those mil are going to the lawyers before we get the scraps?
After careful analysis of your claim and calculations of the expected revenue from the auction less all the expenses that management have created to benefit themselves and their lawyers, I think an accurate range of what you can expect is $0 to $50 in compensation for your own personal claim.    I would advise you that probability curve is skewed so you should likely be looking to lower end of this curve.   Surprised such a brilliant, financial guy that could bring together 10s of millions from large investors could not figure out this for themselves.

armyof1ne

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:41:33 PM

I'm talking about this guy, that has been trolling us at the beginning, has an ever knowing lawyer friend and has proven to have access to confidential information:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=330963;sa=showPosts;start=80

/end of my posts here with you for the sanity of the poor customers following this thread.
LOL, why did you link me to this guy, he's my buddy now? first i was eduardo himself, then simon, then a worker of hashfast, then someone from bfl, then just a shill for hashfast... you have to be the dumbest crazy person i have ever met in a forum....
thank you for not posting again, it will save everyone from your garbage.
back to actual intelligent conversation.

I guess i can wait to see, but knowing would be nice... just how much they are taking out. from my understand thats how this was setup.
armyof1ne

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:43:18 PM

After careful analysis of your claim and calculations of the expected revenue from the auction less all the expenses that management have created to benefit themselves and their lawyers, I think an accurate range of what you can expect is $0 to $50 in compensation for your own personal claim.    I would advise you that probability curve is skewed so you should likely be looking to lower end of this curve.   Surprised such a brilliant, financial guy that could bring together 10s of millions from large investors could not figure out this for themselves.
For acting like they are brilliant yourself, you can't read for shit, lol check again, i want to know how much the lawyers are taking out of all of it, not how much im getting back, thats a whole different conversation, sadly for you, i don't think you understand that.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:49:07 PM

After careful analysis of your claim and calculations of the expected revenue from the auction less all the expenses that management have created to benefit themselves and their lawyers, I think an accurate range of what you can expect is $0 to $50 in compensation for your own personal claim.    I would advise you that probability curve is skewed so you should likely be looking to lower end of this curve.   Surprised such a brilliant, financial guy that could bring together 10s of millions from large investors could not figure out this for themselves.
For acting like they are brilliant yourself, you can't read for shit, lol check again, i want to know how much the lawyers are taking out of all of it, not how much im getting back, thats a whole different conversation, sadly for you, i don't think you understand that.
James just go back to playing your video games and praying for salvation with the southern baptists.   Unless you are going put some effort in and put something together that will convince the court not to pay all the lawyers that management hired that did not act in creditors' interests, you are likely getting $0.   Maybe you will get many multiples of that amount.  
Try to act like the christian you pretend to be and watch your language.   As for being smarter than you, the hurdle you set was low.

armyof1ne

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:57:53 PM

After careful analysis of your claim and calculations of the expected revenue from the auction less all the expenses that management have created to benefit themselves and their lawyers, I think an accurate range of what you can expect is $0 to $50 in compensation for your own personal claim.    I would advise you that probability curve is skewed so you should likely be looking to lower end of this curve.   Surprised such a brilliant, financial guy that could bring together 10s of millions from large investors could not figure out this for themselves.
James just go back to playing your video games and praying for salvation with the southern baptists.   Unless you are going put some effort in and put something together that will convince the court not to pay all the lawyers that management hired that did not act in creditors' interests, you are likely getting $0.   Maybe you will get many multiples of that amount.  
Try to act like the christian you pretend to be and watch your language.   As for being smarter than you, the hurdle you set was low.
maybe for some people, obviously not for you, lol... i mean honestly, you couldn't figure anything out until i handed it to you, so please... don't keep insulting yourself acting like you know much, you obviously don't.   Im simply asking a question the fact that you cannot answer that without goes to prove you should keep silent, as for being stupid, what i scale is not based upon me, but generic unintelligent people, obviously for me, you base it on what you think of yourself... someone with your ego, no one could be smarter than you so.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:04:28 PM

No, it comes from dealing with people like you James.
Do you even have a job?  It does not seem like it.   You should focus on it, keep your head down.   Work hard.  Things will work out for you.
The anger you are displaying is not healthy.   
The answer to the question you asked is not summed yet.  I answered what you can expect.  The rest will be around 30% management and 60% lawyers.  That is my best guess until all the bills get submitted and justified.   If you wish to act like a civil human being, than do so.   Otherwise do not try to insult people you do not know.   Try to be a good christian or stop pretending that you are one.

armyof1ne

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:19:05 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2014, 07:57:43 PM by armyof1ne

Do you even have a job?  It does not seem like it.   You should focus on it, keep your head down.   Work hard.  Things will work out for you.
The answer to the question you asked is not summed yet.  I answered what you can expect.  The rest will be around 30% management and 60% lawyers.  That is my best guess until all the bills get submitted and justified.   If you wish to act like a civil human being, than do so.   Otherwise do not try to insult people you do not know.   Try to be a good christian or stop pretending that you are one.
when you are rude, prepare to receive it in turn, i had said nothing to you, yet you come in attacking.  If you wish to act like a civil human being, then do so. Otherwise do not try to insult people you don't know.  talking about christians when obviously not being one yourself, i'd suggest not talking on things you do not understand. i'd keep out of that realm, you will entrap yourself quick.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:34:48 PM

Do you even have a job?  It does not seem like it.   You should focus on it, keep your head down.   Work hard.  Things will work out for you.
The answer to the question you asked is not summed yet.  I answered what you can expect.  The rest will be around 30% management and 60% lawyers.  That is my best guess until all the bills get submitted and justified.   If you wish to act like a civil human being, than do so.   Otherwise do not try to insult people you do not know.   Try to be a good christian or stop pretending that you are one.
when you are rude, prepare to receive it in turn, i had said nothing to you, yet you come in attacking.  If you wish to act like a civil human being, then do so. Otherwise do not try to insult people you don't know.  talking about christians when obviously not being one yourself, i'd suggest not talking on things you do not understand. i'd keep out of that realm, you will entrap yourself quick.
Touchy aren't we?   Do not judge... 
You should try to be more descriptive in your criticisms and less judgmental.   You will find that people will think more highly of you.
I answered your question.   You were the one that immediately attacked and were quite rude.   Maybe getting a good job would make you less angry?   
Only trying to help you out.

armyof1ne

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:45:03 PM

Touchy aren't we?   Do not judge... 
You should try to be more descriptive in your criticisms and less judgmental.   You will find that people will think more highly of you.
I answered your question.   You were the one that immediately attacked and were quite rude.   Maybe getting a good job would make you less angry?   
Only trying to help you out.

"After careful analysis of your claim and calculations of the expected revenue from the auction less all the expenses that management have created to benefit themselves and their lawyers, I think an accurate range of what you can expect is $0 to $50 in compensation for your own personal claim.    I would advise you that probability curve is skewed so you should likely be looking to lower end of this curve.   Surprised such a brilliant, financial guy that could bring together 10s of millions from large investors could not figure out this for themselves."

If you can't figure out your original response is a snarky attack, i have some bad news for you.
If people don't think highly of me, thats fine, they don't need to listen to me, not like im going to sit here and be like "i know everything" unlike some people we know.
All i do know is there was a large chance of a positive outcome that was utterly broken because a lawyer sold alot of people on a bad decision. hindsight is wonderful, but when you are in the thick of it and know whats up... those people should probably not be so easily thrown to the side.  but that is your decision. the outcome that has happened was not entirely expected, i knew that the chapter 7 would never happen in a million years, everyone was sold by their lawyer telling them, "NAWWWW IT CAN HAPPEN" and arguing about that here, which i feel they should probably apologize and give a big hearty... "ok asshole, you were right" but the pride in here is redonkulous, ill admit i was wrong thinking they were gonna get an investor and at least get going, won't be able to pay out for a while.
BTW you will see that group of investors soon, they went the route of opening their own company.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:58:42 PM

All i do know is there was a large chance of a positive outcome

In your dreams.

Buy & Hold
armyof1ne

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:11:12 PM

All i do know is there was a large chance of a positive outcome

In your dreams.
tell me, if all the refunds were paid off, and they actually got working boards before all the lawsuits, would you consider that positive? i just want to make sure our definitions of the word positive match up.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:56:27 PM

tell me, if all the refunds were paid off, and they actually got working boards before all the lawsuits, would you consider that positive? i just want to make sure our definitions of the word positive match up.

Be serious. We know they had no capacity to ship all batches including all the MPPs. A few people might have gotten some hardware or refunds, but plenty more would have ended up with nothing. Now everyone has a chance to get something.

Buy & Hold
armyof1ne

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:09:28 AM

Be serious. We know they had no capacity to ship all batches including all the MPPs. A few people might have gotten some hardware or refunds, but plenty more would have ended up with nothing. Now everyone has a chance to get something.
i mean yes, before a buyout. thats what i am talking about, a complete wipe of the staff there, a massive capital to sit on and them actually getting an intelligent board designer in there to get things fix, the only reason they couldn't ship barely anything is because they didn't have functional boards that were stable... hell the stuff that did go out was buggy as hell if memory serves. at the time it would have been easy to fix all that and turn opinion, but at this point no one would ever buy them out. which is probably why they decided to liquidate.
scr3u.ucr3trs

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:22:36 AM

Minor Manor is quick to blame and be judgmental himself but forgets that it was his fearless brother and the inept creditors committee that hired all the lawyers (that didn't know jack shit about process or business), who kept HF from making any sales when they could, and who hired the CRO who spent all the money along with the lawyers.  How can you possibly blame "management" who generically and specifically don't even exist anymore (as if they ever did)?  When do the creditors get to claim suits against the creditors committee for such a nonsensical waste of taxpayer monies to pay a bunch of legal and administrative expenses and screw all of us creditors?  Or is the assumption that some angry bunch of "we don't know anything but how to play online all day complaining" guys going to bid on the claim against Eddie and Simon in order to pay the creditors with the pittance they get out of that?
Minor Miner
Legendary

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:48:21 PM

Minor Manor is quick to blame and be judgmental himself but forgets that it was his fearless brother and the inept creditors committee that hired all the lawyers (that didn't know jack shit about process or business), who kept HF from making any sales when they could, and who hired the CRO who spent all the money along with the lawyers.  How can you possibly blame "management" who generically and specifically don't even exist anymore (as if they ever did)?  When do the creditors get to claim suits against the creditors committee for such a nonsensical waste of taxpayer monies to pay a bunch of legal and administrative expenses and screw all of us creditors?  Or is the assumption that some angry bunch of "we don't know anything but how to play online all day complaining" guys going to bid on the claim against Eddie and Simon in order to pay the creditors with the pittance they get out of that?
Management hired two sets of lawyers.  Those were the morons that ran this company into the ground for the last six months refusing to do anything.
But to the point you seem concerned about.    The winner of the auction for the claims against management OWNS those claims.   Whatever funds are recovered from the two of them ONLY goes to the bidder....   
Nothing goes to the estate other than the amount bid.

cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:43:57 AM

Whatever funds are recovered from the two of them ONLY goes to the bidder....
Only Barber's claims are being auctioned off.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
stan258

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:34:41 PM

Has anybody set up a pool for funding on the auction?
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:48:57 PM

I apologize, but I don't know where the details of the auction are, and I have not spent much time searching.

Would anyone mind providing a link?

I try to be respectful and informed.
pmorici

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:13:39 PM

I apologize, but I don't know where the details of the auction are, and I have not spent much time searching.

Would anyone mind providing a link?

The arstechnica article links the court document with the details.  It's Dec. 4th in San Francisco if you plan to bid there is a procedure you need to follow a head of time to show you are a serious bidder.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1355370-gov-uscourts-canb-522575-228-0.html

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/11/its-all-over-bitcoin-miner-maker-hashfast-to-auction-remaining-assets/
Pages: « 1 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 [557] 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: