Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:52:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 [568] 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880232 times)
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 06:29:20 PM

Sorry but that judge/person has no authority over my life. Do I care what he has to say? No I don't. There are so many injustices in the federal/US court system that boggles the mind. Not surprising the outcome of this all is HashFail and its retards get off scott free.

Perhaps in their little court of law that the government allows this guy to be GOD, perhaps they have some pull, but it doesn't affect me one bit. Let's put things into the proper context before making assertions like "overwhelming authority".

I have no reason to explain further as the situation is very simple. Now follow me very carefully... Roll Eyes

1. Hashfast made promises that they could not deliver (knowing they couldn't deliver on those promises at certain points in time, but decided to keep that to themselves and take more preorder monies in...much like BFL).

2. Hash fast never delivers on those promises of refunds in BTC or delivery of ASICs and MPP.

Spin it however you want iCEBREAKER but I am no coward in any way shape or form. It seems you have stooped to a new level of name calling to get attention off of the glaring fact that you are in support of the shady business practices of HashFast.

This thread is about HashFast.  My post was about a singular Judge's rulings in the particular case involving HashFast.

Nobody except you cares about, much less mentioned, his "authority over [your] life."  Why would a Bankruptcy Judge in SF have authority over some loser in Hawaii's life?  Where do you get this random shit from smoothie?  Too much choom?

You are a hypocrite and a coward for your choice to denigrate the judge (smearing him with your general objections to the entire justice system) simply because he did not confirm your prejudices and endorse your vendetta against HashFast.

We all know you would be heaping praise upon the judge if he had done your bidding and found fault with HF.  The only reason you choose to retreat into vague generalities about "injustices in the federal/US court system" is that you cannot provide any substantial explanation for why Montali is wrong in this specific instance.  That's coward shit, bro.  Don't do that.

This matter is cut and dried Chapter 7 vs Chapter 11 stuff.  Your unhinged whining about how 'Judges are GODS' is just you being a sore loser.  The man's CV, not just the office he holds, is the source of his authority (which BTW is subject to appeal).

What law school did you graduate from?  For how many decades have you been a published expert on business law?

Oh that's right, you just presume to tell others who know far better how terrible and wrong they are, without the courtesy of elaboration.

Fuck off smoothie, go play with your shiny objects.  And Merry Xmas!   Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 08:22:33 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2014, 08:32:47 PM by smoothie

Sorry but that judge/person has no authority over my life. Do I care what he has to say? No I don't. There are so many injustices in the federal/US court system that boggles the mind. Not surprising the outcome of this all is HashFail and its retards get off scott free.

Perhaps in their little court of law that the government allows this guy to be GOD, perhaps they have some pull, but it doesn't affect me one bit. Let's put things into the proper context before making assertions like "overwhelming authority".

I have no reason to explain further as the situation is very simple. Now follow me very carefully... Roll Eyes

1. Hashfast made promises that they could not deliver (knowing they couldn't deliver on those promises at certain points in time, but decided to keep that to themselves and take more preorder monies in...much like BFL).

2. Hash fast never delivers on those promises of refunds in BTC or delivery of ASICs and MPP.

Spin it however you want iCEBREAKER but I am no coward in any way shape or form. It seems you have stooped to a new level of name calling to get attention off of the glaring fact that you are in support of the shady business practices of HashFast.

This thread is about HashFast.  My post was about a singular Judge's rulings in the particular case involving HashFast.

Nobody except you cares about, much less mentioned, his "authority over [your] life."  Why would a Bankruptcy Judge in SF have authority over some loser in Hawaii's life?  Where do you get this random shit from smoothie?  Too much choom?

You are a hypocrite and a coward for your choice to denigrate the judge (smearing him with your general objections to the entire justice system) simply because he did not confirm your prejudices and endorse your vendetta against HashFast.

We all know you would be heaping praise upon the judge if he had done your bidding and found fault with HF.  The only reason you choose to retreat into vague generalities about "injustices in the federal/US court system" is that you cannot provide any substantial explanation for why Montali is wrong in this specific instance.  That's coward shit, bro.  Don't do that.

This matter is cut and dried Chapter 7 vs Chapter 11 stuff.  Your unhinged whining about how 'Judges are GODS' is just you being a sore loser.  The man's CV, not just the office he holds, is the source of his authority (which BTW is subject to appeal).

What law school did you graduate from?  For how many decades have you been a published expert on business law?

Oh that's right, you just presume to tell others who know far better how terrible and wrong they are, without the courtesy of elaboration.

Fuck off smoothie, go play with your shiny objects.  And Merry Xmas!   Wink

Actually no I wouldn't be heaping praise upon the judge. But I would be happy that justice was served. There is a difference.

who is "we"? Is there more than one of you?

Looks like you only have insults to slur once again...."loser", "coward", etc...

It doesn't take a law degree to know right from wrong.

Hashfast took customer money, failed to deliver all of their products on time, failed to offer full BTC promised refunds, got taken to court, and got off scott free. <--------If you can't see what is wrong with that bolded statement there without a law degree, no one can help you.  Roll Eyes

Obviously you are thinking too much on this and can't see the simplicity of the situation for what it is. You obviously have a bias in the situation as you were associated with HashFast directly. The funny thing is I have 0 skin in the game and am a completely neutral party from the outside looking in and giving my take.

If you don't like it please cry more with your name calling and unjustified insults. It sure shows your maturity level here.  Roll Eyes

It isn't unhinged whining to call a judge a "god" in his courtroom. It is fact. Obviously you are presuming my perspective. Keep trying to put me in a bad light of being a whiney, sore-loser, coward, that needs to fuck-off. LOL It isn't working too well.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 08:36:34 PM

Does anyone else here reading this thread agree with iCEBREAKER's perspective on HashFast??

I'd like to know how many people agree with iCEBREAKER's superb, undeniable, god-like understanding of all things of law and economics concerning HashFail.

Thanks in advance.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 08:54:22 PM

I personally far from think it was fair for what happened relating to hashfast, but I do understand what happened and yes it sucks but I mean at this point there is nothing that can be done. The company has no money to refund customers and has assets that are sitting depreciating everyday.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 10:03:30 PM

Does anyone else here reading this thread agree with iCEBREAKER's perspective on HashFast??

I'd like to know how many people agree with iCEBREAKER's superb, undeniable, god-like understanding of all things of law and economics concerning HashFail.

Thanks in advance.

iCE... who?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
HardwareReviewer

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 10:42:26 PM

Thanks in advance.

I suppose nobody, including iCEBREAKER himself.

He is however very convinced that he can convince people to believe otherwise.

In other words, a dirty leftover from HashFail's - well - failure.

Time to adjust your New Year's resolutions iCEBREAKER.

Happy New Year! Wink

Prepare to enter a world of stress
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:17:26 AM

Thanks in advance.

You are just feeding the troll by arguing with him. He is talking to us like we are not HF customers and like we don't know what exactly happened. The HF main point of sale was "Full BTC refunds if not delivered." I would never, ever buy HF miners without this explicitly emphasized, other manufacturers had deals in that time-frame with far less risk without this refund clause. HF jumped over them with refund offer and won the game for many customers. Now the troll is claiming their main selling point was not ever remotely possible, and we are to blame for believing it. Imagine that.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 06:33:19 PM

No Court of Fallen Earthbound Mankind may absolve the Evil HashFast Sinners of their unpardonable heinous transgressions before The Lord, so sayeth High Priest smoothie!

That the insufferable cretin iCEBREAKER speaketh in their defense is merely more evidence of their irrefutable guilt!

Once again, this was a cut-and-dried Bankruptcy case, not the Ultimate Trial of Good Vs Evil.

Business fail all the time.  Bankruptcy is a common occurrence, not a crime.  Grow up son, and stop being such a Manichean drama queen.

When you SCREAM IN HUGE LETTERS asking for popular support, your immature butthurt is on full display.   Cheesy

It doesn't take a popularity contest to distinguish true from false.  Even if your request for an anti-iCEBREAKER pile-on is granted, I am still right about the facts of the matter and you are still wrong:

HF didn't get off scot-free.  Their investors lost time+money and execs suffered damaged reputations. 

Judge Montali is not a God in his courtroom.  His every utterance and action are reviewable by a plethora of higher courts, professional associations, etc.  You sound very ignorant, not to mention desperate, when you indulge in the tired old generic "I hate Judges" tantrum in response to one specific bankruptcy case.

You just can't get over the fact that no criminal acts were perpetrated, because you prematurely committed to the losing position and now have to deal with the shock/humiliation of being proven incorrect.  Hence your newfound desire to 1) minimize the legitimacy of the Judge/Court/process and 2) claim the moral high ground for a last stand in defense of your vendetta and prejudice.

Such behavior is cowardly and hypocritical, because we all know you would be singing his praises were the Judge to have found HF guilty of the crimes (Ponzi, scam, self-mining, etc.) you imagined them guilty of in your hasty and demonstrably invalid prejudgements.

Where was your "ZOMG JUDGES ARE NOT LEGITIMATE BECAUSE REASONS" critique at the beginning of the bankruptcy trial many months ago? 

Why are you only now mentioning your devastating insights into the irreparable faults of our legal system?

You denounce judges and courts at this very late date only because Montali ruled that everyone holding opinions like yours are, in fact, wrong.

You lost on the objective evidence-based facts of the matter, and predictably retreat into the warm fuzzy miasma of non-refutable moralizing.

That is the act of a coward; people who do that are chickenshits - especially the stone-casting sin-seeking witch-hunting inquisitors like you.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:45:10 PM

No Court of Fallen Earthbound Mankind may absolve the Evil HashFast Sinners of their unpardonable heinous transgressions before The Lord, so sayeth High Priest smoothie!

That the insufferable cretin iCEBREAKER speaketh in their defense is merely more evidence of their irrefutable guilt!

Once again, this was a cut-and-dried Bankruptcy case, not the Ultimate Trial of Good Vs Evil.

Business fail all the time.  Bankruptcy is a common occurrence, not a crime.  Grow up son, and stop being such a Manichean drama queen.

When you SCREAM IN HUGE LETTERS asking for popular support, your immature butthurt is on full display.   Cheesy

It doesn't take a popularity contest to distinguish true from false.  Even if your request for an anti-iCEBREAKER pile-on is granted, I am still right about the facts of the matter and you are still wrong:

HF didn't get off scot-free.  Their investors lost time+money and execs suffered damaged reputations. 

Judge Montali is not a God in his courtroom.  His every utterance and action are reviewable by a plethora of higher courts, professional associations, etc.  You sound very ignorant, not to mention desperate, when you indulge in the tired old generic "I hate Judges" tantrum in response to one specific bankruptcy case.

You just can't get over the fact that no criminal acts were perpetrated, because you prematurely committed to the losing position and now have to deal with the shock/humiliation of being proven incorrect.  Hence your newfound desire to 1) minimize the legitimacy of the Judge/Court/process and 2) claim the moral high ground for a last stand in defense of your vendetta and prejudice.

Such behavior is cowardly and hypocritical, because we all know you would be singing his praises were the Judge to have found HF guilty of the crimes (Ponzi, scam, self-mining, etc.) you imagined them guilty of in your hasty and demonstrably invalid prejudgements.

Where was your "ZOMG JUDGES ARE NOT LEGITIMATE BECAUSE REASONS" critique at the beginning of the bankruptcy trial many months ago? 

Why are you only now mentioning your devastating insights into the irreparable faults of our legal system?

You denounce judges and courts at this very late date only because Montali ruled that everyone holding opinions like yours are, in fact, wrong.

You lost on the objective evidence-based facts of the matter, and predictably retreat into the warm fuzzy miasma of non-refutable moralizing.

That is the act of a coward; people who do that are chickenshits - especially the stone-casting sin-seeking witch-hunting inquisitors like you.

You sound pretty butthurt to have to resort to editing my post to attempt to insult me. Once again it does nothing to me lol

Thank you for proving my point that you are living in a broken reality while supporting a business that has scammed their customers.

Mele Kalikimaka!

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:47:10 PM

Thanks in advance.

I guess no one.  Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 07:25:14 PM

I'd imagine that there's a reason ice's perspective-setting  "skillset" was brought into hire by Hashfast.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 07:30:27 PM

Thank you for proving my point that you are living in a broken reality while supporting a business that has scammed their customers.

Mele Kalikimaka!

Do you believe Judge Montali is also "living in a broken reality while supporting a business that has scammed their customers?"

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:32:25 PM

I'd imagine that there's a reason ice's perspective-setting  "skillset" was brought into hire by Hashfast.

because he's a cunt, like the rest of them?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 07:42:50 PM

because he's a cunt, like the rest of them?

Does "the rest of them" does include Judge Montali?

Is Judge Montali part of the scam, which includes a massive conspiracy to set perspectives?

Are all HF customers victims of this nefariously manufactured consent?

You should write a book about this seedy plot.  It will, of course, be fiction...  Tongue

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:11:42 PM

You just can't get over the fact that no criminal acts were perpetrated

I'll ask this again. Can you name a single customer that received everything they ordered, including MPP?

Buy & Hold
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 08:34:04 PM

I'll ask this again. Can you name a single customer that received everything they ordered, including MPP?

Duh, the business is bankrupt.  Hello?

In America, bankruptcy is not a crime and you are presumed innocent.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:36:47 PM

Duh, the business is bankrupt.  Hello?

lol they weren't "bankrupt" in Jan, Feb, Mar of 2014...at the very least.  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:52:53 PM

Duh, the business is bankrupt.  Hello?

I guess this is where you forget a lot of customers are not from America (does that include the north part like Canada and also the South part?), and we don't tend to forgive or forget when we get wronged.

It's easy to go hide behind the 'bankrupt part' and not have to explain *why* HF went bankrupt, it being a such well run business with no mistakes on their part other than 'adverse market conditions'. All those involved with the HF fiasco, from the sales people that lied to customers, the company execs that royally screwed up strategy and those shills hired to troll these forums to lure in punters and keep them buying more and more equipment have dirty hands.

The fact that you still feel absolute no remorse for your involvement says enough about your character

Karma is a bitch

One day, this will come back and bite you and I hope when it does you recognize the logo of the bus just before it hits you

tl121

Activity: 278
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:33:40 PM

Regarding karma...

Years ago two guys I knew ran businesses, a recording studio equipment business and a chain of restaurants.  Both had business problems and both owed money to the wrong people.  Both ended up the same way:  floating in San Francisco Bay.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:51:18 PM

<useless retard rambling as usual>

The fact that every HF customer thought they will get a full BTC refund no matter of the exchange rate shows how unclear and unfair was the refund offer presented to them. I know that for you it's perfectly normal to not apply the windfall, but you can't simply accuse ALL HF customers of being stupid and not reading the refund offer like you do. Only you and the HF employees knew that a windfall will not apply to the BTC refunds, but they kept it a secret. That is a bad business behavior and every HF employee (and you) should be ass raped until they admit that they intentionally left that out.

Pages: « 1 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 [568] 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: