Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:05:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitQuick.co- Fastest method on the market of converting FIAT <--> BTC!!  (Read 43764 times)
FullLife

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 08:26:21 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2013, 11:05:01 PM by FullLife

Edit: Over 90% of my order was bought and paid for today.

Most buyers don't seem to understand the 3-hour window when purchasing bitcoins on BitQuick.  The amount of bitcoins I have for sell has appeared and disappeared several times since I put them up yesterday.  This means that people are submitting buys for all my coins (order disappears from the list) and then letting the 3-hour hold window expire (order reappears on the list) over and over.  I have yet to have a single deposit appear in my bank account.

I know that the 3-hour hold window is discussed in the terms of use.  It's also listed on the web page when you complete your purchase and it's also listed in the email that is sent to you regarding your purchase.  So I can't tell if people are doing this on purpose or are really dumb.  Either way, it's frustrating.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aseras

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 03:13:32 AM

Of course they are doing it on purpose. They are trying to buy coins cheap and hoping for a surge in the price between the order and when they would make a deposit.

The easy fix for this is to charge a fee for every time this happens, or to suspend accounts, but that won't ever happen.
FullLife

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 08:35:05 AM

Of course they are doing it on purpose. They are trying to buy coins cheap and hoping for a surge in the price between the order and when they would make a deposit.

The easy fix for this is to charge a fee for every time this happens, or to suspend accounts, but that won't ever happen.

So they're basically using the 3-hour hold window as a "call option".
BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

BitQuick.co - Buy Bitcoin in 3 Hours, Guaranteed!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 10:08:25 AM

We have considered banning IP addresses for unpaid buyer holds but so far it seems that orders are being filled at a quick rate. Charging a fee would drastically reduce the number of customers as well I am sure and will not be implemented anywhere in the near future.

How long is the delay between when you receive bitcoins for an order (after 6 confirms obviously) and when that order goes live on your site?

Typically the order will be live instantly. We only require 1 confirm as well.

Ok, sounds good.  Also, any chance you can add PNC Bank to the list of supported banks?

Done!

Hey there...this is a *great * service! I am surprised you are not getting more of a response. You could definitely use an overhaul to make it a bit more user friendly..not that it's too hard but if you've never seen a "sell order" page it can look intimidating.

Would love see a cash in the mail service but I wouldn't envy anyone having to arbitrate disputes on that one...impossible! "I sent it!" "I never received it!". Okkkkkk.

You could however add moneygram and western union easily as both of those involve receipts. Hope that you do. Many people do not have one of these banks near them but everyone has access to WU and moneygram.

cb

We are working on adding money order functionality soon with the obvious setbacks being the ones you mentioned.

Official forum thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262082.new#new
Check us out! View our current sell orders or Place a sell order yourself!
BitQuick.co - Buy and Sell BTC instantly for Cash Deposit!
BuyBitcoin.US is now BitQuick.co!
FullLife

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 03:23:46 PM

How long is the delay between when you receive bitcoins for an order (after 6 confirms obviously) and when that order goes live on your site?

Typically the order will be live instantly. We only require 1 confirm as well.

Ok, sounds good.  Also, any chance you can add PNC Bank to the list of supported banks?

Done!

Very nice, thanks!
BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 04:23:42 PM

We are going to implement bans for 2 or more unpaid buyer holds in the span of 3 days in 24 to 48 hours.

FullLife

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 05:15:22 PM

We are going to implement bans for 2 or more unpaid buyer holds in the span of 3 days in 24 to 48 hours.

Thank you!  This will be a very welcome feature.
BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 09:54:03 PM

Feature has been successfully implemented.

3 or more unpaid buyer holds in a 72 hour period will result in a system ban.

BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 05:05:04 PM

Almost sold out today except for BMO Harris!

BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 11:43:55 PM

From one of our frequent customers who also gave us permission to quote him:  Grin

Quote from: Happy Customer
I love you guys, you guys know you're the best! Too bad I'm classified as a noob even though I'm less noob than most.

Just wanted to thank you guys for the fastest exchange I've ever done in over 3 years of coinage. I'll def be back for more very soon. I'd love to a review somewhere any forums you prefer aside from reddit?

BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 12:41:57 PM

Bitcoin available under Mt. Gox price at Bank of America, US Bank, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, BMO Harris, Citibank and SEPA transfer!

Chronikka

Merit: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:08:09 AM

As a seller can I cancel my order at any time? And if so how quickly are the BTC credited back to me?

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 12:48:53 PM

As a seller can I cancel my order at any time? And if so how quickly are the BTC credited back to me?

Yessir that is correct. They are credited back within an hour typically with a .05 BTC flat withdrawal fee

Chronikka

Merit: 504

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 02:20:27 PM

Yessir that is correct. They are credited back within an hour typically with a .05 BTC flat withdrawal fee

I have PNC and noticed nobody is selling through PNC. I am willing to sell my coins at that bank however I am hesitant because of the fee. If there is a surge in BTC/USD price I want to be able to cancel my order without penalty...otherwise I stand to lose out and somebody will buy my btc just to resell them and make a profit off of me.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
ericrulz

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 09:27:04 PM

Hey I've used bitinstant in the past but what if I don't have a bank account. Do I require to have a bank account to do a cash deposit at a bank account?
BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 10:31:30 PM

Hey I've used bitinstant in the past but what if I don't have a bank account. Do I require to have a bank account to do a cash deposit at a bank account?

No sir, you do not. All you need is cold hard cash Smiley For more info: http://www.ehow.com/how_6604530_deposit-money-someone-else_s-account.html

They won't ask a thing. They won't ask for ID or anything.

I have PNC and noticed nobody is selling through PNC. I am willing to sell my coins at that bank however I am hesitant because of the fee. If there is a surge in BTC/USD price I want to be able to cancel my order without penalty...otherwise I stand to lose out and somebody will buy my btc just to resell them and make a profit off of me.

You can change the price of your order without penalty or fee by using your modifcation PIN at the order modification page. For example: https://www.bitquick.co/modify.php?orderid=3813501

ericrulz

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 01:43:37 AM

Thanks for the reply. I was a little bit confused about depositing coins into another account. Cant I just walk up to a Bank with cash and ask them to send coins to my bitcoin address?
BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 03:11:41 PM

Thanks for the reply. I was a little bit confused about depositing coins into another account. Cant I just walk up to a Bank with cash and ask them to send coins to my bitcoin address?

no lol.. you deposit cash into another bank account, and then bitquick.co sends you bitcoins from the seller after you send us an email of the receipt from the bank proving you did it.

ericrulz

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 09:40:05 PM

Oh well I don't think I can use bitquick. I'm just looking for a method of getting bitcoins with just cash and a bitcoin address.
champbronc2

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 09:06:43 PM

lol thats what hes trying to say. you dont need a bank account.

Oh well I don't think I can use bitquick. I'm just looking for a method of getting bitcoins with just cash and a bitcoin address.

https://bitquick.co - Buy bitcoins instantly with cash at 2% fee or Sell Bitcoins at 0% fee with BitQuick.co. Encourage safer, more secure trading! Stop selling on LocalBitcoins.
Safe trading resource: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208203.0 Read it before you ever make a trade! Know what you're getting yourself into!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: