Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: www.anonypass.com<-- Access to pron sites for bitcoin  (Read 2314 times)
mrvision (OP)

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 04:19:36 PM

Hello everybody!

We're right now in conversations with adult sites providers to resell their services for bitcoins.

Hope you like the idea.

If you want us to provide you access to a particular website just pm us, leave a comment or fill the form at anonypass.com and we will try to convince the provider.

Cheers!  Grin
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 11:59:46 PM

i think any sites that have cam chat would be great especially if the providers are paid directly in btc, which would result in expansion of the user base.  i do not have any in mind as i do not believe in paying for such services but i am sure others do...
mrvision (OP)

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 04:46:49 PM

i think any sites that have cam chat would be great especially if the providers are paid directly in btc, which would result in expansion of the user base.  i do not have any in mind as i do not believe in paying for such services but i am sure others do...

We're planning to pay providers un usd or eur... we're still in conversations with providers and hopefully we will be able to provide this amazing service.
Stay tuned Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: