Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:56:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop talking, start acting: let us all fight again BCC right now!  (Read 436 times)
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:56:30 PM

Many people are now turning to Bitcoin cash because of sudden breakdown in bitcoin price as the panic selling mode attack in so many bitcoin holder we cannot prevent them since every single person here has the right to choose whether to keep bitcoin or convert to BCC we have different opinions and everyone must respect that so if you trust bitcoin then continue holding otherwise leave it and go to BCC.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:02:53 PM

I thought they are talking about bitconnectcoin the lending platform cryptocurrency but soon find out it's bitcoincash OP should change the title to BCH that is the right ticker, well I doubt if Bch can still hang on although they are getting a lot of momentum at this point of time.
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:53:19 PM

What exactly can we be doing to start acting . Telling about our views and acknowledging people about the bad effects of bitcoin cash is the only thing we can do right now . We cannot dump it or we cannot access others wallets in order to dump it . That is just insane . The hustle is insane . It is very true that bitcoin cahs is just spam doing some really mean business in order to get maximum gains and more and more bitcoin dumps . But if you are "aware" of the news you might now that bitcoin cash is under a suspection is being investigated .
nikjain422

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:56:19 PM

I am not against bitcoin neither BCH.BCH has done what every competitor do,making most when your opposition are down,so you can't just declare BCH criminal or bad coin.If you support bitcoin than invest in it and pump it again.One more thing i would like to add is that people raise questions on credibility of bitcoin when bitcoin is going down and same people raise question even when it is going up.I can't understand whether they are supporters or protesters.So decide what you want and act accordingly.
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:25:23 PM

All of the people who will be shouting against BCH won't hold any so they're completely powerless to be able to do anything. They can buy bitcoin and boost that but they can't do anything against BCH.

Actually we could use more news coverage about BCash being an altcoin and not the real Bitcoin.

Now they lure newbies (and speculators!) into their world of manipulation, some will fall for this.
I believe that they are the ones also orchestrating the spam attack the network is facing lately.

While maybe true, it is still not something that can be influenced by bitcoin holders only, holding bitcoin is not a prerequisite for being able to pass on correct information and educate newer persons that bitcoin cash is in fact not bitcoin. It would come as no shock to find that major bitcoin cash players are deliberately trying to overload the bitcoin network.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:45:23 PM

i cannot understand, why you all are that passive at the moment. I know alot of you bitcoin fanboysforever will tell me: oh its just another dump, bitcoin will stand up again, its normal, its so volantible, its going like this for years...

I am holder of a lot of Bitcoins, not a single BCC, because i hate it. Right now a small group of bad guys destroying Bitcoin for making BCC the new lead. We have to fight against it just now with every single coin. Sell all your BCC, buy BTC and help yourself to make our future bright and wealthy again!

Stop beeing sheeps, become wolves again!

I have talked every time that every another bitcoin’s fork is weakening the Bitcoin itself. With the time we will see not a Bitcoin, instead we will see a conglomerate of forks with a word bitcoin as a part of full name.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:13:32 PM

too much fud. rising and falling bitcoin prices is normal. take it easy. often like this close to hardfork, is not it? BCH does have a big chance right now, supported by some great news. however, btc also could still bounce after the price fell.

HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:55:04 PM

Its really a tough time for bitcoin.On one side,thousands of transactions have got struck due to network congestion and very high fee.On the other side,BCH once again being pumped and most miners switching to it to get more profits.Also,too many forks yet to come continuously.At the same time,big financial firms like CME,CBOE issuing bitcoin futures which spiked bitcoin price to $20,000 and now suddenly dropping to $12,800 which is not good for bitcoin progress.Its only the bitcoin holders who had been holding it for a long time despite its market fluctuations make bitcoin survive continuously and newbies who just enter bitcoin market and fly away when seeing a small dip dos not contribute anything for the bitcoin.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:05:41 PM

It seems that the capitalization of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash will be equal and the price will be 10,000 dollars for each. Why sell Bitcoin Cash and buy Bitcoin if you need to do the opposite?
On what exactly are you basing your comparison ? the only reason Bcash went up to 4k (already down to 2k now ) is because of the inser trading between Roger Ver and Coinbase which is illegal. Bcash won't even survive that long to compare it to bitcoin.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:09:10 PM

i cannot understand, why you all are that passive at the moment. I know alot of you bitcoin fanboysforever will tell me: oh its just another dump, bitcoin will stand up again, its normal, its so volantible, its going like this for years...

I am holder of a lot of Bitcoins, not a single BCC, because i hate it. Right now a small group of bad guys destroying Bitcoin for making BCC the new lead. We have to fight against it just now with every single coin. Sell all your BCC, buy BTC and help yourself to make our future bright and wealthy again!

Stop beeing sheeps, become wolves again!

You want to listen to yourself because you have gone all religious and see BCC as Islam
and the number 666 in your eyes just because your betting that nothing can knock some of your
precious profits out of your pocket.

Maybe we need to be like you and flag the term "BCC" as "Hate Speech" to the moderators here.

Get a hold of yourself man

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Chimera90

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:11:07 PM

BTC has some competition.. it no longer owns a monopoly. In my opinion a project that has too many forks becomes a flawed one with a divided community which will only serve to end in failure.

BTC was designed by Satoshi Nakamoto to be a peer to peer cash distribution system. The project has failed in that objective and others are trying to stay true to the original vision.

The bottom line: The blockchain is revolutionary but humans are divisive and greedy. People want wealth and control and lose sight of the underlying objective...
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:19:39 PM

On what exactly are you basing your comparison ? the only reason Bcash went up to 4k (already down to 2k now ) is because of the inser trading between Roger Ver and Coinbase which is illegal. Bcash won't even survive that long to compare it to bitcoin.

BTC crazy transactions fees have got to come down or else everyone will be walking including myself.

I am not paying $30 in costs just to sent $0.50 in BTC to my new Jaxx wallet when i test it, no way and the
same goes when i test out shapeshift.

Very little of what BTC started out to achieve is working just now, it's not doing what it says on the box
and the Lightning network is just a sticking plaster that will create more problems than it solves as is
the case with the bloat block-chain and wasting effort on counting grains of sand to waste massive amounts of computing
power and electrical energy just some a machine can win a prize.

Come on by the time we are being charged gas for mere bytes of data when networks are measured in gigabytes then
something is very wrong.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: