Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:20:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Verge (XVG)  (Read 519 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:39:48 PM

Suddenly XVG start to shake and now its moving up like a rocket..How does it happen ? What is the reason behind this momentum. Some people say it is just because of one statement of John Mcafee regarding Verge's potential. So how you guys think about this matter? Is that the only reason why Verge price goes up like a rocket? Does one single man can make such a big affect on Crypto market like that ? If it is so, Besides John Mcafee, who are the other persons exit that can affect the crypto market individually ?

IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:50:54 PM

Yes on the growth of the coin can influence the words of important people ,even if the coin is or is not , but this is not about XVG ,in my opinion the coin is very promising
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:31:38 PM

Yes on the growth of the coin can influence the words of important people ,even if the coin is or is not , but this is not about XVG ,in my opinion the coin is very promising

Hmmm. Yes, I think both his statement and the potential of the currency worked together. If the coin is not promising Mr. john cannot make such a statement either..  Wink

Extorks

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:36:20 PM

I was really surprised about that, just for 1 night its price has increased in three times Shocked maybe the main reason is that the devs are going to release Wraith Protocol this December:
https://coindar.org/en/event/verge-xvg-wraith-protocol-release-604
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:01:57 PM

I sold this coin at the very beginning of growth 2 days ago. Just to return my investments. Now I can fight my head against the wall. Because I'm a complete fool. The price has grown 10 times. In 10 fucking times.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:56:39 PM

I sold this coin at the very beginning of growth 2 days ago. Just to return my investments. Now I can fight my head against the wall. Because I'm a complete fool. The price has grown 10 times. In 10 fucking times.

Same thing says one of my friends. Just like you, he sold all his coins when price went up. Now he regrets a lot. Bad Luck.. You could have looked for more info before make that decision.

oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:01:58 PM

Same thing says one of my friends. Just like you, he sold all his coins when price went up. Now he regrets a lot. Bad Luck.. You could have looked for more info before make that decision.

I was looking for explanations for raising prices, too, 2 days ago. There was nothing. No tweeter, no group, no where. There was no news. It looked like a whale pump. Now the cost is just space. I did not have this coin in my wallet. But I would have logically sold it before it reached the moon.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:17:47 PM

I was really surprised about that, just for 1 night its price has increased in three times Shocked maybe the main reason is that the devs are going to release Wraith Protocol this December:

Can you pl explain me what is wraith protocol is? How that affects a coin?

xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:30:04 PM

told me to take a coin, did not listen))) now I look and I understand that I missed a lot)
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:33:49 PM

anonymity is a very important aspect in Crypto.Technology wraith protocol makes it impossible to descrypt the address of the sender and receiver.  XVG let completely hide the data of users and their location. So, i think here is the reason of such a  rapid growth.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:34:16 PM

Verge has not stopped rising and it is estimated that it could close the year with a value of 0.5 $ per unit. It currently has a market capitalization of 1,700 million dollars, very close to Zcash, which is just over 50 million dollars.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:39:05 PM

Verge has not stopped rising and it is estimated that it could close the year with a value of 0.5 $ per unit. It currently has a market capitalization of 1,700 million dollars, very close to Zcash, which is just over 50 million dollars.

Wow...what a great news. I am just eager to know on what basis you think that It will rise up to 0.50 at the end of this year ? Anyways I love XVG...

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:48:48 PM

Congrats to all those got in at the lows! I saw Mcafee's tweet but did not know it will cause such a
big pump. Anyway, it seems late to chase the price at these levels. A good buy area may be 6 - 8
cents provided it corrects.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:57:04 PM

Congrats to all those got in at the lows! I saw Mcafee's tweet but did not know it will cause such a
big pump. Anyway, it seems late to chase the price at these levels. A good buy area may be 6 - 8
cents provided it corrects.

As people that is not the only thing which caused to this big pump. positive News as well. Wraith protocol coming up. So more movement will be there.
Well As you think will there be any dump for XVG in near future ?

VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:19:19 PM

Verge already gave me x10 profit.

Bought before all this altcoins madness and still HODL part of my initial order. Nobody knows where is the limit of this growth.
But who cares? Every altcoin growing like crazy this week (except EMC2 haha)

God save McAfee and all cryptomarket.
Qrivium

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:27:39 PM

What is so great about VRG comoared to others in the space, apart from being so much cheaper  Grin

Why is it rising now?  Have the delivered any new tech etc?  Or is this just being pumped because JM tweeted about it? 

TY
lakimens

Activity: 392

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:46:46 PM

It's a nice coin, shame that I unintentionally sold it at 0.06 while trying to set a stop loss..Now I'm into GVT and a few ICO's. GVT are releasing alpha in Jan 2018 as far as I know.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Dyn@styN3rd

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:50:30 PM

A friend invested on Verge and he is very happy now despite what happened on his investment on emc2. I guess McAffee really is an influential person that could really bring a coin's price to the moon  Grin
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:01:04 AM

Verge (XVG) is looking very promising. And after the articles in The Sun and The Forbes, I think the sky is the limit.
And of course one person's statement can make a huge difference if it is the right person in the right time Smiley

Zendalet

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:05:45 AM

Didn't he mention ZenCash and SafeX too? ZenCash is not really moving much and SafeX, I can't even find an exchange for that one.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:23:51 AM

Verge already gave me x10 profit.

Bought before all this altcoins madness and still HODL part of my initial order. Nobody knows where is the limit of this growth.
But who cares? Every altcoin growing like crazy this week (except EMC2 haha)

Yes, no one know where is the limit of this growth, the xvg  pumps a lot recently, I think there should be a falling back no matter how potential it is. And its potential will be knew by more and more investors.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:13:18 AM

I was looking for explanations for raising prices, too, 2 days ago. There was nothing. No tweeter, no group, no where. There was no news. It looked like a whale pump. Now the cost is just space. I did not have this coin in my wallet. But I would have logically sold it before it reached the moon.

Thats pathetic. It is said, it will be $1 before 31st of Dec. and it reach 5$ at the end of the year 2018. If it happened so, you have  made a wrong decision. if you can try to buy some XVGs now.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:19:44 AM

anonymity is a very important aspect in Crypto.Technology wraith protocol makes it impossible to descrypt the address of the sender and receiver.  XVG let completely hide the data of users and their location. So, i think here is the reason of such a  rapid growth.

Ah now I got it. that's awesome. Also I got to know they introduce 2 ledgers. one is public and other one is private. Public ledger less secure compare to private one.

bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:25:38 AM

https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/5180704/verge-price-buy-xvg-cruptocurrency-bitcoin/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-20/baby-altcoins-leading-crypto-rally-as-bitcoin-goes-mainstream

Did you see this news? Everyone who buys will be rich soon. I have not seen anything that grows so fast and gains value.
If you have money, invest!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:37:43 AM

What is so great about VRG comoared to others in the space, apart from being so much cheaper  Grin

Why is it rising now?  Have the delivered any new tech etc?  Or is this just being pumped because JM tweeted about it? 

TY

Apart from JM's tweet they launched wraith protocol.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:45:47 AM

It's a nice coin, shame that I unintentionally sold it at 0.06 while trying to set a stop loss..Now I'm into GVT and a few ICO's. GVT are releasing alpha in Jan 2018 as far as I know.

Yeah I guess you've made a wrong decision. Anyways good luck for your other plans. Hope you will be succeeded.

Rubberduck59

Activity: 340

NEM <3

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:48:05 AM

John McAfee really stirred things up with his Verge tweet

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
gedtke

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:58:17 AM

Accidently sold all my verge yesterday on Cryptopia, wanted to put a stop less and saw that this is not possible there haha then i clicked on an order and sold all my coins to a fish who was buying alot of them  Grin Anyway I will just rebuy my coins when Verge is dropping and i made more than 10x which is also good  Grin The drop will definitely come in my opinion so i dont know if it is smart to buy at the peaks now
bizonglimang

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:00:57 AM

XVG is really an amazing project, it supports Dpos and has locked a lot of coins, so the current tokens is very few, so the price is getting to the moon.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:02:04 AM

https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/5180704/verge-price-buy-xvg-cruptocurrency-bitcoin/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-20/baby-altcoins-leading-crypto-rally-as-bitcoin-goes-mainstream

Did you see this news? Everyone who buys will be rich soon. I have not seen anything that grows so fast and gains value.
If you have money, invest!

I read the 2 articles. Thanks. Yeah. It looks like VERGE unstoppable. But many people didn't focus at the first place.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: