Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking general advice.  (Read 127 times)
LAFEOTI (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:22:13 PM

There are many tiers to this community that I have noticed. Many who have been involved since the beginning and new ones entering the scene. This is precisely an amazing development within the community as it will likely create immense growth. I have thoroughly researched most if not all of the coins and tokens being offered throughout the online community. However, there seems to be none that is addressing a problem that i hope to provide a solution to offer.

I am seeking advice as to how to find a developer who would assist me in providing this solution through development? is there any place one of you folks can point to that may be beneficial?

Thank You,

ALawyer
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinwinnin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:57:55 PM

There are sites that you can hire developers.  I’d check with those
projectshivom

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

A New Era in Genomics

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:05:39 PM

There are many tiers to this community that I have noticed. Many who have been involved since the beginning and new ones entering the scene. This is precisely an amazing development within the community as it will likely create immense growth. I have thoroughly researched most if not all of the coins and tokens being offered throughout the online community. However, there seems to be none that is addressing a problem that i hope to provide a solution to offer.

I am seeking advice as to how to find a developer who would assist me in providing this solution through development? is there any place one of you folks can point to that may be beneficial?

Thank You,

ALawyer

You can post a topic here for your project: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=85.0 . I wish you best of luck with your project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: