Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best trading sites?  (Read 860 times)
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:17:22 PM

Too me HITBTC is my current choice because it's have lot's coin available to purchase in USD market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:24:32 PM

Hello!

where do you trade your cryptocurrencies? do you have any tips for a beginner on how to start?

I am using three investment platforms these are Poloniex, Bittrex and Binance. However, my favorite is Binance because it has good candle stick graph so that I can monitor the trending so that I can have an idea on when is the best time to buy, sell or hold my investments. Also, some altcoins are not included in Poloniex and Bittrex. But some altcoins in Bittrex are not included in Poloniex or Binance so it is better to have different investment platforms so that all crypto currencies are all there.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1043
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:26:47 PM

Best trading sites, if we talk about trading there's a lot of it.  I seek to use HitBTC because I feel safe in the trading and almost 60% of users had a good reviews. The platform helps you in trade with their demo coin and sell it to use the dummy coin.

rv.ca6700

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

For now I'm using Kucoin, I wanted to join Bittrex because my friend says it's the best trading site but it is not that easy to create an account in that site.
for Tips I guess I should say be patient, learn, observe, and ask others Smiley
CryptoC7

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:23:49 PM

Bittrex,  Poloniex,  Bitfinex, Binance are the best exchange sites for me!!
zokilnmet

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:01:20 PM

As for me:
Binance: They have resumed limited user registrations which will be open for a few hours every day and for the limited number of users. Try your luck!
Bitmex: One of the whales of Cryptocurrency exchange. You can do margin trading, if that’s your thing.
Gate.io: Many new cryptos can be found here. Unique approach and something you should signup for in 2018. Also offers mobile app just like Bibox and Binance.
YoBit: Low cap coin heaven
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

Hello!

where do you trade your cryptocurrencies? do you have any tips for a beginner on how to start?

I've start trading cryptocurrencies on bittrex and until now I'm still there. I also used coinexchange and for my token I used etherdelta and token store. To start trading you must first read threads here so that you can get some advice from expert traders.

rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:23:28 PM

Hello!

bittrex and binance are my best commercial sites. Fast and secure transactions with high reputation. To me, transaction fees are not important. And I will not trade my faith with loss and hurt.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:24:30 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 02:49:25 AM by bitcoin31

I trade these exchanges site,  binance, poloniex and bittrex this exchanges site is good because we can buy a lot of different altcoin.  Exchanges site who have a lot of different altcoin and traders are good because they have possibility the coin has been listed to that exvhnges site will increase more because they have a lot of buyers for sure.  We have different beet exchanges site. 
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:43:11 PM

Hello!

So far the more good exchnager for me is poloniex, bittrex, coinexchange and cryptopia i never try binance but they are telling me also good to trade in binance friendly user too.

sunder54

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

For me, I started with my local exchanger. I tried and lose my investment because I'm never cut loss my investment. My friends said to try bigger exchange like bittrex, binance, poloniex, etc. Maybe you should try it too because my friends said they have a big volume. It means there is a lot of transaction so the price go down or go up rather quick than market with small volume
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:49:04 PM

what do you want to see? Volume, low fee? I will suggest poloniex, bittrex and bnance like everyone else did because these trading sites really have huge volume per 24 hours which make you can earn faster just by actively trading it. Mean while if you play on some new site, you will get benefit by controlling the market as well because of you are huge trading but you will slowly gain this moment when you are controlling them. So I can suggest that you will choose the one with really huge volume if you are good on trading and actively trade well. But if you think this as your second income then you do not really bother where you are going to trade, as long as it gets profit
guxu219

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:21:26 PM

For apprentice's i'd counsel them to examine an excellent deal concerning exchanging and also the coin you would like to exchange too. unceasingly discover time to examine and develop learning on these cryptographical types of cash on the off probability that you simply got to be fruitful shortly. what is a lot of, with regard to the exchanging destinations, there are not any novice trade locales in light-weight of the very fact that after you store your money, there's no turning back. My recommendation is utilize Poloniex initially or Bittrex on the grounds that their charges aren't that big.
richfinch

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:46:06 PM

Hello!

BITCOIN TRADING SITES, PLATFORMS & EXCHANGES
This page will show you different Bitcoin trading platforms you can use.

The availability of each exchange will differ based on your citizenship.

We have listed the exchanges below from highest to lowest daily volume based on 2017 data (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets).

- Bitfinex (https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/trading/bitfinex/)
Despite a hack in which users lost 33% of their funds on the exchange, Bitfinex remains a popular option.

Its liquidity is only topped by Poloniex, which makes Bitfinex the largest Bitcoin exchange in terms of USD trading volume.

- Poloniex (https://poloniex.com/)
Here’s what’s funny:

Poloniex has the largest Bitcoin trading volume, but its markets are not even denominated in USD or any other major currency.

Its DASH and Ether markets make up about 20% of Bitcoin’s daily trading volume.

- GDAX (https://www.coinbase.com/home)
GDAX holds about a 4% share of total BTC trading volume. 80% of its share comes from its BTC/USD exchange, with the rest coming via its ETH/BTC exchange.

- Gemini (https://gemini.com/)
Gemini accounts for just about 1% of total Bitcoin trading volume. It’s still rather new, so with time it may gain market share.

It has some very unique features, like instant-Bitcoin and instant-wire deposits.

- Kraken (https://www.kraken.com/)
Between its EUR/BTC and USD/BTC markets, Kraken has about a 7% share of the total Bitcoin trading market.

About 50% of Kraken’s market share comes from its EUR/BTC exchange, 30% from its Ether/BTC exchange, and the last 20% from its USD/BTC exchange.

- Bitstamp (https://www.bitstamp.net/)
Bitstamp’s BTC/USD exchange accounts for about 2.5% of global Bitcoin trading volume.

Its BTC/EUR exchange tacks on anohter 0.5% of global volume, giving Bitstamp a ~3% share of global Bitcoin trading volume.

***TRADING TIPS
Hang around traders online or in-person and you’ll soon discover countless, sometimes contradictory, rules of thumb:

Buy low and sell high advocates buying when prices are low and selling when prices are high. Obvious enough, although difficulty arises due to the utter subjectivity of the terms “low” and “high.” Whether the current price represents value can only be assessed within the context of historical levels and expected future performance. This maxim may also be expressed as buy fear, sell greed.

Sell high and buy low, the reverse of the above, is applicable when going short.

For every buyer, there’s a seller expresses the simple truth that there are two sides to every trade. Generally speaking, trades occur because sellers consider the price high and buyers consider it low. Sustained price moves result from either buyers or sellers being more aggressive in crossing the spread. In other words, whichever side is collectively more willing to pay the difference between bid and ask prices in order to initiate a trade, will move price in their desired direction. This can also be expressed as a market being bullish or bearish.

***GET STARTED TRADING CRYPTOCURRENCY
Now that you know how market trading works, you’ve decided on the type of trader you want to be, you know what you should look out for and you have studied the theory, you’re ready to start trading cryptocurrency. Let’s take a look at everything you’ll need to get started.

- Step 1. Find a broker

A broker that provides an online platform for trading cryptocurrencies is a necessity. While many traders use cryptocurrency exchanges to market trade cryptocurrencies, these exchanges were not built with trading in mind and usually involve high fees.

- Step 2. Learn the platform

Cryptocurrency brokers usually offer their own trading platform, and each broker’s system will be slightly different from one another. You will need to put in the time to learn how the platform works, where each feature is and how to utilize it.

When you first access a broker’s trading platform, you might feel overwhelmed. This is normal. Spend some time with it and continue doing your research. You will get comfortable with it in no time.

- Step 3. Is it the right time?

The old adage of “buy low, sell high” holds for cryptocurrencies just as it holds for any other sort of investment or trading. Don’t buy cryptocurrencies when the price is at an all-time high, and don’t sell them when they’re at an all-time low. Cryptocurrency markets move up and down, and large movements up are often followed by sudden dips.
 - Step 4. Get in there

The best way to learn how to trade is to actually trade. There is no secret. Once you’ve learned all the theory, you’ll need to get your feet wet. Buy some cryptocurrency, set your limits and get started.

*** WHAT AFFECTS THE PRICE OF A CRYPTOCURRENCY?
Cryptocurrencies are volatile by nature. They are not as stable as currencies that have had centuries to develop. Bitcoin is the oldest coin on the market, and it has only been around since 2009. Nevertheless, there are a number of things that can affect cryptocurrencies:

Regulation. If a government makes a statement or pushes for a particular regulation that affects cryptocurrencies, you can bet that the price will react to it (sometimes positively, often negatively). When China banned ICOs, the price of Ethereum fell by 41% in 15 days (from$386.83/ETH to $228.06).
Media influence. Just like government regulation, exposure in the media greatly affects a cryptocurrency’s price. Whenever a public figure makes a statement regarding cryptocurrencies or a major retailer starts accepting cryptocurrency as a form of payment, you will see the market respond.
Changes to the technology. When a cryptocurrency’s core technology is affected (either via an update or the finding of a flaw), the cryptocurrency’s price is also affected.

***IN CONCLUSION
Trading cryptocurrencies works almost exactly the same as trading fiat currencies, and it will benefit you greatly to learn the theory behind trading currencies. While profits are never guaranteed when trading, you can take steps to protect yourself from heavy losses and to improve your understanding of how markets move.

Cryptocurrency trading can be profitable, but only if you play your cards right. Unfortunately, cramming everything you’ll need to know about trading into this beginner’s guide is impossible, but hopefully you now know enough to get you started on this exciting adventure.

Good luck! Smiley
GelsoAM

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:10:28 PM

I think for me because i am a margin trader i like to trade in bitmex because it's free rather than like bitfinex you need a 10k to start to margin which is a bad thing because that's alot of money.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:12:33 PM

My best suited trading site was binance after so long holding then withdrawing  after the hell the fee of that sh*t i know that isn't that much but what the hell. Then after that i switch to other trading sites. I've searching everywhere i guess i can't still find the right trading site for myself but in stil using other trading site but not as much as it could get like i was in binance. I guess nothing could replace binance to me.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:08:09 PM

Hello!

in my opinion currently the best market for trading seems to hold with a new market called binance, the market has a very high trading volume that beat bittrex. from there you can get a very fast profit because the movement of his coin is very fast.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:06:35 PM

Hello!

in my opinion currently the best market for trading seems to hold with a new market called binance, the market has a very high trading volume that beat bittrex. from there you can get a very fast profit because the movement of his coin is very fast.
I'm most suited to those sites that can provide the opportunity to trade a much larger number of coins, and not just the most rated ones. Apparently in bittrex is such a site and I repeatedly resort to his help.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:57:28 PM

Hello. My favorite exchanges for trading:
1.Binance.com. The fastest growing trading platform today. In January of 2018  it had a record number of registrations on the stock exchange up to 250,000 within 1 hour. The exchange platform  has its own currency (BNB), which will grow very well this year.
2.Bittrex.com- It's a classic for me. Reliable, safe, lots of currency pairs. Convenient interface.There are difficulties with registration.
3.Poloniex.com - One of the largest exchange platforms. Convenient to use.
4.Bitfinex.com - Hong Kong cryptocurrency exchange is among the top five. High security. A large number of orders.
5.Hitbtc.com - British cryptocurrency exchange platform. Advanced interface.Fast and easy navigation.
6.Kucoin - A young and promising exchange. It has its own internal currency. The creators of the exchange want to surpass the success of the Binance exchange platform.
7.Coinbase - It is not only a convenient platform for the exchange, but also a wallet to store your currency.The Creator of the cryptocurrency Litecoin Charlie Lee (Charlie Lee) took an active part in the development of the site . He held the position of technical Director in the company.
8.Huobi - The Chinese  exchange platform  is one of the largest in the world. Reliable service for cryptocurrency trading.
9.Yobit.net - A huge range of cryptocurrencies to trade
10. Etherdelta - For token sale

HarryBeroe

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:24:59 AM

I trade in binance, bittrex and cryptopia. To reduce the risk of loss. You can start with a small capital. Don't panic when trading, when you already buy coins and it turns out the price is decrease. Keep it to be patient, because the coin will go back up to its original position.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: