Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:32:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] StakeUnited.com - Multicoin POS Pool | AUTOMATED | HIGH REFSYSTEM 🚀  (Read 27180 times)
Homi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:35:38 PM

These guys running a shit show, delists coin (many did not rcv email notification including me). Then ask for 4 LTC to have them back Cheesy
Now I have issue logging in to account, not even to support account (password reset does not work either), discord is down no one replies on twitter seems like they are on the run now
Could not go thru the bear market.
RIP and stay happy with our stolen money.,
Johnnybravo030

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

These guys running a shit show, delists coin (many did not rcv email notification including me). Then ask for 4 LTC to have them back Cheesy
Now I have issue logging in to account, not even to support account (password reset does not work either), discord is down no one replies on twitter seems like they are on the run now

Homi. You are refunded your delisted dv8 coins by a other Stake United user. But it did not stop you from using abusive language towards the Stake United team.
The delisting of dv8 was announced in the website e-mail And the discord server.
10 days before the deadline
B.T20

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:11:31 AM

STAKEUNITED is absolutely a scam site, i just found out yesterday and it is a matter of time for all other ppl to discover this truth as well.

I putted a huge lump of EMBER COIN in the SU and now they stolen all of it Angry even the EMB support team defend the their stealing action. StakeUnited, they delisted Ember and give a short period of time to the coin holders to withdraw their coins and if anyone couldn't get their notice in that short time, they stolen all their coins without any shame. and if the poor victims claims their coins they would block them from all their platforms Angry  they are very professional scammers they delisted this coin in SU in order to easily steal our coins and after sometimes passed and when they ignored the complains of all the victims, they will find a way to sell all the stolen coins. I can not believe they could steal all our coins and could get away with their crimes so easily.

at beginning of the work of Stake United , Ember team has told all the users in discord that the Stake United is a good site and even they would support the swap of this coin. so we trusted their saying and put our coins there since the Ember shitty wallet never worked properly and now they abused our trust in them by supporting the Stake United for stealing our coins.

the SU even didn't give a proper timing for withdrawing of our coins, they gave less than a month which is not a fair timing at all since we thought they would take care of swapping and never would have seen this coming and we were busy with our real life just for a short period of time and when we come to check just saw to our surprises they have abused our absent and stolen all our coins. like what would have be if they hold our coins little bit longer, I would understand if they have stopped staking but zeroing our balance is totally inequity.

we as victims have no place to speak out about the injustices they have done to us. this is not fair at all...

The Stake United first try to gain lots of trust in order to able to con and steal a lots of coins later on.

hope they pay for their conning plans so badly one day.
B.T20

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

Stake United has a lots of paid fans and supporters to just defend this site, so they could stay longer in their scamming game.

they do this plan for all the coins in their site one by one and when gain huge profit would shut down their website just like Coins Market.

I never felt good about this site but since the shitty Ember coin didn't had a proper working wallet I had to find a replacement for their wallet like the SU site.

now they stolen all our coins and just keep defending themselves in order to buy time for doing same plot for other coins in their site.

it is a huge mistake for anyone to trust this site with their coins bc you would never known if you sleep tonight you would wake up tomorrow with all your coins safe and sound in that site.

they at least should have given 3 months or more for letting this news to spread out completely. few weeks is not a proper time for this kind of things. unless you have had it in mind to steal the coins and blame ppl for not getting your announcement in time.

they suddenly delisted so many coins and just informed the all users in one email with the title of "StakeUnited News+Delistings" it didn't even had the right and catchy warning title.

all I can say is that they played this game in a very unfair manner and they would do the same to all their current active coins in future. just sit and watch how they would play you like coinsmarket site.

B.T20

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:00:13 AM

give me back my stolen coins otherwise I wish whoever use my stolen EMB coins gets a untreatable diseases and never ever could live a happy normal life Angry

you can not stole all my coins so easy and pretend you have done nothing and ignore all my request for withdrawing my coins.

at least cryptopia has given 1 month due time for withdraw where as you only gave 2 weeks which is crazy short time frame!!!!

kingster

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:40:33 AM

Guys, check your email. SU is closing down soon. withdraw all your coins before 9 Jan 2019
essary

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:41:09 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 06:46:15 AM by essary

How can I recover my private coins ?
No response on the discord channel. They do not reply to the mail! Thieves have stolen private money.

BKinvestiert

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:28:29 AM

Hello everybody,

If you are looking for an alternative, Make-it GmbH from Switzerland has set itself the task and will start operating in January 2019.
We are happy to offer this service.
Visit us on the homepage under www.make-it.capital or on the social networks indicated in the homepage.

Greetings Billy from the Make-It team
Homi

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

Homi. You are refunded your delisted dv8 coins by a other Stake United user. But it did not stop you from using abusive language towards the Stake United team.
The delisting of dv8 was announced in the website e-mail And the discord server.
10 days before the deadline

I was refunded? haha what a joke. A guy from DV8 community was kind enough to share some DV8 but that is not the point, It was not much anyway but people like you must be brought to justice and your acts must be highlighted so we can grow.

PS: Seems like I was right, SU has decided to shut down. I did not rcv their email nor any tweet regarding it but its on their website. 2018 has been very kind in terms of killing scams.

nabproject

Activity: 190

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:49:46 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 05:12:16 PM by nabproject

I also lost money on their service. The website does not work, nobody answers on the discord channel ;/

That is why I now investing in projects in which the coin developer himself offers services.
A good example is the Teloscoin.
Dev coins offers the peertoro service
https://www.peertoro.eu/rapidcartpro/index.php?catalog/all/-/date/1
just like STAKING / POS .

Maybe it will be an alternative.
quakeandy
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:20:01 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 04:42:43 AM by quakeandy

I also lost money on their service. The website does not work, nobody answers on the discord channel ;/

That is why I now investing in projects in which the coin developer himself offers services.

Yes, I know this service.

sosoember

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:23:04 PM

this looks very good
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:39:16 PM

Just got this news from a different thread and did not find it in here even though it is Stakeunited official thread.

Attention!!! StakeUnited is closing their platform and business on January 09, 2019

We are full of sadness to announce StakeUnited will be closing our Masternode and PoS service on January 09, 2019. We have loved to provide our users the biggest stakes and masternode rewards. Working with our lovely customers, has been humbling and instructive in improving our website and life every day. Every time we received messages of happy users who got a new all time high in their portfolio it made us smile.
We are ending our business but we continue our believe in cryptocurrencies. The cryptoworld spreads and make us all more in tune with working with the latest technology. We believe these practices may well mitigate the impact of more and more centralization by big data companies all over the world.
If you have any coins in your StakeUnited.com account, please withdraw them until 01/09/2019 11 AM UTC. Until then we will run our service as usual.

please read it first guys before getting touch with this project/platform again, they are shutting down their platform. It is so sad that nobody is posting it in their official thread.
in case you still hold some coins on their platform, go take it back as soon as possible.
they might close it faster than what we are expecting for.
nabproject

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:57:37 PM

The problem is that they are already at fault in the business, I also received a ban on discord channel.
The website does not work, they do not respond to emails.
I am glad that here no one will BAN me for my opinions  Smiley

SCAM SCAM SCAM
quakeandy
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:06:05 PM

The problem is that they are already at fault in the business, I also received a ban on discord channel.
The website does not work, they do not respond to emails.
I am glad that here no one will BAN me for my opinions  Smiley

SCAM SCAM SCAM

are you talking about these people?
quakeandy
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

Yes I saw
nabproject

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:13:05 PM

so exactly about these problems !!!
quakeandy
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:16:56 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 08:29:01 PM by quakeandy

I sent a message two days ago, still no answer!

B.T20

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:08:56 PM

what the hell!!! they removed all my support tickets without even bothering to reply to them. total scammer, they stole 2.5bilion of my EMB coins and never replied to my tickets nor refunded my coins. they only knows how to block everybody from their social media platforms when they claim their stolen coins. what a fool I was trusting them with all my coins. they are getting away with their crimes and we can't do anything about it.
hope they pay for their robbery in the hardest possible way one day.

now that they have stolen most of the coins in their website, they are ready to shut down their website in order to have time to sell our stolen coins.
I'm sure they will open another staking site soon and will con more ppls under another new name.

to hell with these professional scammers

serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:58:03 AM

For those who have a problem with withdrawals, instead of checking "Give my all ... coins" option just type the exact amount to "Quantity" section.
"Give my all ... coins" option gives an error.
I have just got my coins back by this way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: