Bitcoin Forum
January 16, 2019, 01:00:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 Mark Castley's DVLP Real Estate Investment Fund IS A SCAM !!! 🔴 Mark Cas  (Read 149 times)
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1118

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:05:27 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 01:50:36 AM by mprep

His ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2541497.0

My last post, one of many exposing his scammy ass ...

<snip>

Actually having to prove things for this guys is really tedious, you know

Yep, but it makes my dick hard as a rock while doing such. Here, let me make your dick hard, bud, with proof that this Mark Castley is not be trusted with one satoshi ...

WHITE PAPER LINK (for blind fuckers): https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/735e33_9ba6544b32214eed95aec0afde6ebc75.pdf

SOMEBODY ELSE'S WHITE PAPER: https://token.gimmer.net/assets/docs/gimmer-wp-en.pdf

Not too bad for a TROLL, eh, Mark? BTW, thanks for satisfying my hard dick. Was it good for you?

Another chuck of Mark's white paper was stolen from http://www.europeanrealestateforum.eu/portfolio-item/economy/.

But if I'm a TROLL as Mark contends, then feel free to have him steal your money. This fucker is NOT to be trusted!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
aTriz

Activity: 812
Merit: 664

Bounty Manager at Coinfluencers/Bountium

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:16:44 AM

Gleb had messaged asking for $10k not to post lies about us.
Proof? Or you will just look more stupid.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
....MEDIUM....
.....GITHUB....
.....REDDIT....
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:03:45 PM

Gleb had messaged asking for $10k not to post lies about us.
Proof? Or you will just look more stupid.

Allow me to provide the proof, bud.

Here are the PMs I sent Mark Castley in the order I sent them ...

As any retard can clearly see, there's no mention of any $10,000 bribe/extortion by me via PM which the venerable Mark Castley is on record in stating exists.

BUT, there is mention of a $10,000 amount penned PUBLICLY (not via PM) by me which fuckface took completely outta context, namely ...

Lame, but I guess that'd work. I was thinking more in line in having the new venture listed as part of your work experience, e.g. Stellarintelligence.com  Wink (follow link).

That said, would you like my bitcoin or ether wallet address so to send me $1,000 USD for the work I've did for you, namely tightening up your site's copy? Once sent, it would end our working relationship  Wink Wink Wink and I promise to not post in your thread again.

Bruno

PS: Take a look at this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHQuJR80mUY. Brock was addressing accusations brought to the Bitcoin community by the penner of this PM to you. Those same accusations caused a major exodus from The Bitcoin Foundation including vulnerable Bitcoiners like Andreas Antonopoulos. Here's my mentor who's a member of this forum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieXZTmEw0qA

Some threats from a user on bitcointalk.org to stop the pointless thread comments on our ANN Thread if we pay $1,000. Wowzer.

Extremely interesting behavior.

Reported to Admin

Anyway...

Our Pre-ICO IS LIVE Smiley

Dude, that's $1,000 for grammatical work. It's $10,000 if you don't want me to pen my findings. Please report this post to the admin as well.

Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:37:12 PM

Thanks for the extra thread AND my name made it into the title! Super

So...for the many or what i see as the probable few who read these posts by gleb... make sure you read all of his content. its really really well researched and super accurate.

Then if you are still crazy enough to want to invest with us... just email any questions over so we can assist

Gleb had messaged asking for $10k not to post lies about us. He tried to attach me to someone with the same name then admitted it wasnt me. Then tried to pick holes in the project but his severe lack of life experience and lack of any knowledge in the real estate market shines through strong in his attempts. Just read them and you will see.

I will continue to bump this thread as much as possible and I am sure gleb will be on hand

The truth is, if you think DVLP is a scam based on what Gleb finds on the internet, we really do not want you to invest with us.

IF you thinks as everyone else thinks who are messaging us that gleb is lonely dude who doesnt make it out of his pj's for more then an hour a week then bookmark this thread as i am sure it will be as funny as the ANN thread.

Thanks Gleb.

MC

This fucker thinks that this thread is a badge of honor for him because it has his name in its title.

This delusional fuck also believes that people are messaging him exactly echoing that I'm a PJ-donning dude living in my dead mom's basement et al.

Noticed that this fuckin con artist has yet to address the plagiarized content found throughout his white paper. Also, one of his team members is no longer with him, just Mark and his wife, the latter recently claiming to live in Florida after Mark already publicly declared that they both live in the UK.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:03:34 PM

Thanks for the extra thread AND my name made it into the title! Super

So...for the many or what i see as the probable few who read these posts by gleb... make sure you read all of his content. its really really well researched and super accurate.

Then if you are still crazy enough to want to invest with us... just email any questions over so we can assist

Gleb had messaged asking for $10k not to post lies about us. He tried to attach me to someone with the same name then admitted it wasnt me. Then tried to pick holes in the project but his severe lack of life experience and lack of any knowledge in the real estate market shines through strong in his attempts. Just read them and you will see.

I will continue to bump this thread as much as possible and I am sure gleb will be on hand

The truth is, if you think DVLP is a scam based on what Gleb finds on the internet, we really do not want you to invest with us.

IF you thinks as everyone else thinks who are messaging us that gleb is lonely dude who doesnt make it out of his pj's for more then an hour a week then bookmark this thread as i am sure it will be as funny as the ANN thread.

Thanks Gleb.

MC

This fucker thinks that this thread is a badge of honor for him because it has his name in its title.

This delusional fuck also believes that people are messaging him exactly echoing that I'm a PJ-donning dude living in my dead mom's basement et al.

Noticed that this fuckin con artist has yet to address the plagiarized content found throughout his white paper. Also, one of his team members is no longer with him, just Mark and his wife, the latter recently claiming to live in Florida after Mark already publicly declared that they both live in the UK.

Just curious, what do you have to suggest this is a scam? What proof have you got?

We know where the name comes from

Gleb - Guy Lost Everything (on) Bitcoin

You are so hurt you havent made any money on BTC and everyone else has and so hurt your other projects have been laughed at, you are posting scam threads and trying to troll ANN threads.

Plagiarized content is your hook at the moment. If we have some content that is similar or even IDENTICAL to other whitepapers then we should address this. But what do you have to suggest this is a scam.

Your other concern is my wife. you are enjoying the fact someone has a wife as this is a novelty to you. OK so her social sites havent been updated with our current location. We have a 2 year old though and social sites are just not that important to her.

So lets see where your proof of this being a scam is and we can all decide from there if we can believe you

While you are figuring out what to write next. We are doing great and progressing with our project and we now have 4 exchanges confirmed for our launch

You... have nothing. and you live with your mum on microwave meals for one.

The whole community appreciatyes it when a scammer is found it.

But when a spammer goes in hard and fails its just laughable

GUY LOST EVERYTHING (ON)BITCOIN - The troll formally known and Gleb

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!

This fucker has totally lost his fuckin mind! This serial con artist actually said that his wife doesn't think it's important to update her social media presence, yet ...

Dec. 9th Google cache for https://cofounderslab.com/profile/jamie-leighcastley ...

Today, for https://cofounderslab.com/profile/jamie-leighcastley ...

... there she is for anybody to read that on the 9th of December, Jamie's lame bio consisted of her living in Florida, but during the past few days in spite of not being of any importance, she updates her bio, albeit still lame, but opts NOT to change where she supposedly lives.

Please try harder, Mark Castley, whereupon I'm prepared to further stick it up your scammy ass.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:05:17 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 09:26:13 PM by Gleb Gamow

Back in December 2013, Jamie Leigh Castley when she was known as Jamie Leigh Darnell, attended this event:

http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Bora-Bora-Boat-Pukka-Up-Ibiza-Biggest-Boat-Party-Coming-To-Dubai

Here's DJ Mark Castley's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/214179785348636/members/

Amazingly, all three Mark Castleys I've referenced have lived in the US, London and Dubai, with Jamie Leigh directly related to two of them.

As of June 26, 2014, Jamie was still known as Jamie Leigh Darnell ...

http://www.ahlanlive.com/photos/ahlan-iftar-504848.html?page=0&img=0

Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:33:12 PM

So....

We lived in the UK, US and Dubai

Well done. That is hardly a secret though is it? I dont get your point

You are stressed that we havent updated out current location from Florida on a social media site? is that it? Just becasue your location hasnt changed for 57 years... Mums house.

What proof are you presenting this is a scam. Your thread is pointless, just like most of your other efforts

I'm not stressed. You are stressed, hence continually expressing that I live in my mom's house who's been dead since 1981 as your ONLY defense for the myriad accusations I've volleyed your way.

First, I offered up that your wife, Jamie Leigh Castley, who you didn't declare as your wife when presenting her as a team member, recently change her bio on a social media site, depicting her living in Florida but you, Mark Castley, proclaiming that both of yous live in the UK.

Then, you came back along and declared that updating social media sites isn't that important to her.

Then, I came back at you and showed the exact same proof depicting Jamie updating her bio sometime after the 9th of December, but didn't change her residency from Florida to the UK, conducting changes in spite of doing such is not of that importance to her, yet the context of said bio is designed to garner employment even though she's supposedly already has a favorable position with your firm currently conducting an ICO so to enrich yourself off Investards. BTW, I haven't forgotten that you started your money grab a week prior than promised, i.e. on the very day I exposed your scammy ass.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:52:09 PM

Guy Lost Everything (On) Bitcoin - The Troll Formerly known as Gleb

You are building a network for us. Please make sure this thread stays on page 1!

Yep, exactly what Leroy Fodor said, that my scam thread on his scammy ass resulted in his StakeMiners thingy gaining traction. Goes to prove how much of a delusional fuck you really are.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:19:11 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 12:27:08 AM by Gleb Gamow

So....

We lived in the UK, US and Dubai

Well done. That is hardly a secret though is it? I dont get your point

You are stressed that we havent updated out current location from Florida on a social media site? is that it? Just becasue your location hasnt changed for 57 years... Mums house.

What proof are you presenting this is a scam. Your thread is pointless, just like most of your other efforts

I'm not stressed. You are stressed, hence continually expressing that I live in my mom's house who's been dead since 1981 as your ONLY defense for the myriad accusations I've volleyed your way.

First, I offered up that your wife, Jamie Leigh Castley, who you didn't declare as your wife when presenting her as a team member, recently change her bio on a social media site, depicting her living in Florida but you, Mark Castley, proclaiming that both of yous live in the UK.

Then, you came back along and declared that updating social media sites isn't that important to her.

Then, I came back at you and showed the exact same proof depicting Jamie updating her bio sometime after the 9th of December, but didn't change her residency from Florida to the UK, conducting changes in spite of doing such is not of that importance to her, yet the context of said bio is designed to garner employment even though she's supposedly already has a favorable position with your firm currently conducting an ICO so to enrich yourself off Investards. BTW, I haven't forgotten that you started your money grab a week prior than promised, i.e. on the very day I exposed your scammy ass.

So the scam is that my wife is not showing where we live on her social media? haha you are scraping the barrel here

We do not live in the UK. Why would we put UK as our place of residence? If you had any ability in your detective work... you would know where we live.

So...What have you found to be a scam?

Still waiting for something of substance...

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-castley-79126511a/

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07487310/officers

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/pEdrDuW3p69CE_iEgjr3ijD1eYU/appointments

http://www.companydirectorcheck.com/mark-castley-4

http://www.bizstats.co.uk/ltd/nbl-marketing-ltd-10763546/

For a person who doesn't live in the UK, he and his wife sure the hell seem to be living and working in the UK.

Bonus Info: Here's the supposedly other Mark Castley that Jamie Leigh Darnell has been following since at least 2011 when she was partners with the Mark Castley in question:

https://www.traxsource.com/artist/49191/mark-castley

Gleaned from Jamie's FB page, one can easily see that our and Jamie's Mark Castley doesn't look anything thing like the DJ Mark Castley above, of whom our Mark is on record in declaring that the DJ Mark is NOT him: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203133153631234&set=a.1443438487484.2060397.1278760956&type=3&theater

Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:28:25 PM

Hahahaha

You foind some links from 2011 that show me owning a company in the UK

You see I was an expert for SKY TV last year in London.

Now... Does that mean I live in the UK? This would be something hard for you to process... but some people actually leave their mums house and explore the world. You are so hung up on your ex lover Leroy that you just cant leave this and just have to keep trying. You are a failure and I am sure you mum is ashamed of you

You have zero evidence this is a scam. You have zero evidence to support anything you are suggesting. You have a community laughing at you

You literally are just some old man, living at home with his mum with nothing better to do than troll. Its ok though, we are enjoying it

Keep posting. We will keep replying. Lets get this thread higher up in google.

Guy Lost Everything (On) Bitcoin - The Troll Formerly Known as Gleb

This fucker continues to state that I have zero evidence that DVLP is a scam, yet doesn't offer up one iota fact in disproving my on-record accusations, again, opting for ONLY ad hominem attacks and referencing my dead mother since 1981 after it was brought to his attention myriad times that she's dead and even provided proof, proof that Mark Castley is not versed in which rhymes with truth, also he's not versed in.

Curious as to how a DJ became a real estate expect within five years sans ever owning a real estate license in any country, for there's no mention of schooling for such on Mark's CV. Hey, maybe he learnt it from Wikipedia or overhearing conversations about RE, then like a lyre bird, repeats what talking points he heard. That's not much of a leap, for he has clearly demonstrated taking my writing style and throwing it back at me JUST LIKE Leroy Fodor did. Akin to the single electron theory, I postulate that there's only one retarded brain cell in the world, and that Mark Castley and Leroy Fodor share it.

Q.E.D.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:58:51 PM

Hahahaha

Now... Does that mean I live in the UK? This would be something hard for you to process...

Leroy Fodor: Mark Castley, please try to not deplete the only one brain cell we share. Thank you.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/WLQBIEMvabN2Z3-lnramLOUcHs0/appointments

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/1oM0WemnMMDZUcOR3rsdx6psKPQ/appointments

See how this fuckin snake operates? Depict proof that he has not one, but two entities formed in the UK in 2017, but states that the proof is from 2011, then resorts back to evoking my dead mother of 36+ years.

Above is the proof once again, opting to highlight the year in case the one brain cell Mark shares with Leroy is not capable of deciphering what it sees in plain text.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:58:25 PM

Hahahaha

Now... Does that mean I live in the UK? This would be something hard for you to process... but some people actually leave their mums house and explore the world. You are so hung up on your ex lover Leroy that you just cant leave this and just have to keep trying. You are a failure and I am sure you mum is ashamed of you

You have zero evidence this is a scam. You have zero evidence to support anything you are suggesting. You have a community laughing at you

You literally are just some old man, living at home with his mum with nothing better to do than troll. Its ok though, we are enjoying it

Keep posting. We will keep replying. Lets get this thread higher up in google.

Guy Lost Everything (On) Bitcoin - The Troll Formerly Known as Gleb

This fucker continues to state that I have zero evidence that DVLP is a scam, yet doesn't offer up one iota fact in disproving my on-record accusations, again, opting for ONLY ad hominem attacks and referencing my dead mother since 1981 after it was brought to his attention myriad times that she's dead and even provided proof, proof that Mark Castley is not versed in which rhymes with truth, also he's not versed in.

Curious as to how a DJ became a real estate expect within five years sans ever owning a real estate license in any country, for there's no mention of schooling for such on Mark's CV. Hey, maybe he learnt it from Wikipedia or overhearing conversations about RE, then like a lyre bird, repeats what talking points he heard. That's not much of a leap, for he has clearly demonstrated taking my writing style and throwing it back at me JUST LIKE Leroy Fodor did. Akin to the single electron theory, I postulate that there's only one retarded brain cell in the world, and that Mark Castley and Leroy Fodor share it.

Q.E.D.

Where to start with you on this one?

The last few posts really do show... you have no idea who i am. You have referenced that many different mark castley's now i think you have lost track which one you think I am?

Your pointing out we are a scam...because of what?

Please stay focused on your goal here. You post suggests we are a scam...

Please fill in below for the viewers at home you little cutie pie.

You mum must be waking you up each afternoon to you with a leroy foder night dress on and socks that read - I am unsure which mark castley, mark castley actually is

You are trying so hard to seem educated on your posts that you look ridiculous. You tried to point out issues with our copy but your use of the english language is shocking. You realy are making us smile

Keep on making mummy and her new boyfriend proud of you cutie pie

There Mark Castley goes again, resorting to ad hominem attacks about my dead mother of 36 years while denying that he and the DJ Mark Castley are the same person, both of whom are referenced by Jamie Leigh Darnell-Castley, Mark's wife and ONLY remaining team member of DVLP after the other one forced Mark to remove her name from DVLP's site, originally placed there sans her permission according to her.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:23:22 PM

Here's the video from the self-professed billion-dollar-realtor, Mark Castley ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G5QK1BU6A0

You read correctly. That's a staggering 16 views, one of which is mine, for a video uploaded almost a year ago depicting Mark Castley, a real estate agent's guru guru. Also note the vast number of subscribers to the channel which Mark links to from his scam site, DVLP.

As for Mark's other still active venture in Texas having the same address as Trendon Shavers, this ...

http://www.castleyandco.com/getting-started

https://www.trec.texas.gov/apps/license-holder-search/?detail_id=1000071431

Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:34:38 PM

So, prey tell, master Billion Dollar RE Agent Mark Castley, how does an inactive RE company owned by a non-licensed real estate agent in Texas get listed as the "buyer broker" for the following property, among others?

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/7714-Peekskill-Ln_Houston_TX_77075_M76314-05827

Again, you read correctly. The buyer will be represented and protected by an inactive entity whose CEO lives abroad.

While this fucker continues with his ad hominem attacks, I'll continue with my proof that this consucker is not to be trusted with one satoshi.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:07:20 PM

So, prey tell, master Billion Dollar RE Agent Mark Castley, how does an inactive RE company owned by a non-licensed real estate agent in Texas get listed as the "buyer broker" for the following property, among others?

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/7714-Peekskill-Ln_Houston_TX_77075_M76314-05827

Again, you read correctly. The buyer will be represented and protected by an inactive entity whose CEO lives abroad.

While this fucker continues with his ad hominem attacks, I'll continue with my proof that this consucker is not to be trusted with one satoshi.

hahahahahahahahaha

your lack of knowledge is so cute

check the sold date of the property

check the date license went inactive

This property closed....while the license was active

Come on mummy's boy... try harder or at least read your post before sending it

Past Tense...SELLER REPRESENTED - You see it says REPRESENTED - That means it already happened. Past Tense

Come on. Try harder cutie pie

Gulp! Sold on July 26, 2017. I will try harder.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:37:18 PM

Another piece of shit I busted.

Hi There,

I'm not sure what Mark was/is up to this time, but I can tell you that I was/am the buyer's agent from the screenshot that you posted of the peekskill property on HAR. My name is Tunisia & Mark stole my commission on this property as well as commissions of several of my colleagues at the time.

Tunisia James

Tunisia is referring to Mark Castley.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.