Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My reasons why we have a bearish market  (Read 20605 times)
cytpoway121 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:37:52 PM

probably you have a very sad experience of investing in ICO if you are so aggressive. I agree that a lot of scam, but also a lot of good projects

i finally agree with you and decided to pop here to tell you.
i had a great investment in GMB, a bountyhive bounty project. i invested a few bucks in the ico session and it is now listed, good for me i got over 100% profit whihc is good as a beginner ico investor.

I think after all, all we need is hard work, and a couple of good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Laxus215

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:35:49 PM

Why you say whales are not manipulating market?Huh Do you know Bakkt delayed its launching 3rd time in a row first they were supposed to launch on april 2018 at that time price of BTC was around 7000$+, then they delayed to launch on Dec 2018 in this month BTC price was around 4100$+. again 3rd time they delayed their launching which supposed to launch on 24 Jan 2019 and in this month the price of BTC is around 3650$. Every time they are delaying the price of BTC is going down. This big players want to accumulate as much as BTC they can from the small investors by taking them on panic mode & playing with emotion with small investors. A lot of Small investors made huge money in the last bull run within very short span of time & some made losses by investing in the market when the prices of coins were already on peak. Most of the investors made decision to Hold their coins because of their greed  even though they made profits with their initial investments without taking out seeded money & there were so many investors who entered already late they too had no choice but to hold their coins in hope of recovering losses. This is where whales got chance to manipulate the market & play with the emotions of the small traders. Yes its very easier to manipulate crypto market as its not regulated as compared to stock market. Crypto scams, Scam ICOs & crypto exchange hacking gave golden opportunity for the whales to play their game nicely.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:41:04 PM

Bitcoin pumps when there is a high demand for it, forget about whales bla bla bla. Come to think of it, if whales pump bitcoin and non whales refuse to buy it, what happens?

The number of people that exited crypto currency this year is when it was at the peak.
Many, I repeat many left crypto this year and might not come back.

What gives crypto curency demands Huh HYIP platforms, ponzi platforms, Matrix platforms, etc. All these have faded and ended.

Same time 2016 btc was on the go despite the xmas cash out because there was high demand based on the above listed platforms functioning well.
Btc dipped last December and failed to rises because all those platforms are dead including staking coins like bitconnect.

Now the answer is what is the demand of bitcoin, forget about proposed demands, forget about block chain this and that adopted by countries and banks.

Crypto will achieve its vision only when it is regulated, not having over 2000 shit coins to USD, over 200,000 shit ICO which 60% will end up scamming people
I believe you are against the anonymous of the cryptocurrencies and bitcoin in particular and it should be regulated under other to bring out it really value and adaptability. We always want to makes money and that is why with the kind of risk in the icos,  ponzi and betting industries people were still investing.  We should pray for public adoptions in other for bitcoin to come out with it really value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: