Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:25:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Way to Power an ASIC / Free Power ?  (Read 1249 times)
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 04:48:18 PM

Thats something i didnt understand as a child. Why not create power with sport?

In times of WoW Gold Mining Farmers i wonder when the first electricity farms appear where poor working slaves have to create power...

Being human power I guess you could say, the only free lunch would be a free lunch.

You refer to the meals needed to create power? Otherwise i dont have a clue... Smiley

I only thought there are poor chinese that work all day at websites like captchabot to solve captchas for spamsoftware like xrumer and similar. They earn nearly nothing with it. I wouldnt be surprised if someone "invents" a human hamster wheel at some point...

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 04:58:12 PM

Something like this... only with slaves, that get nearly nothing for it and power a generator with it...

For western countries it would in fact be a real selling point, a business model, to let as many machines as possible create power. You could advertise to run a green business, to help the environment while making sport and so on. And it would even good for the sport itself to see how much power one creates, maybe beat a neighbouring branch in power creation and so on...

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
madsusies

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 05:04:00 PM

Thats something i didnt understand as a child. Why not create power with sport?

In times of WoW Gold Mining Farmers i wonder when the first electricity farms appear where poor working slaves have to create power...

Being human power I guess you could say, the only free lunch would be a free lunch.

You refer to the meals needed to create power? Otherwise i dont have a clue... Smiley

I only thought there are poor chinese that work all day at websites like captchabot to solve captchas for spamsoftware like xrumer and similar. They earn nearly nothing with it. I wouldnt be surprised if someone "invents" a human hamster wheel at some point...

LOL do not be foo, plug your boot in your work place. I do not turn off my PC for years Smiley not the ventilators or light Cheesy

▬▬ • • •  BITCOINEVO $XBTE FREE AIRDROP LIVE NOW   • • • ▬▬
▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: