Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:42:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why is XRP exploding right now?  (Read 321 times)
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:40:38 AM

It is fighting hard with the $1 barrier right now but it seems to have trouble to brake it. It is pretty clear that if it brakes it will soar a bit but if it doesn't it will fall back a bit before trying again. Any news now could easliy brake the $1 barrier so lets hope for some good news before christmas!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:43:30 AM

yes, if this rumour about XRP getting on Coinbase is true, it can easily reach 2$ in a few days.
After all, Coinbase adding it would not be a major surprise after what they did with Bitcoin Cash

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WindForce

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:45:31 AM

Every day i hear of another altcoin jumping to the roof, but then the invevitable correction comes. Instead of crying for the missed oportunities, i am hodling as many different coins as i can :-)

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Blitzer55

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:51:33 AM

Hello guys. I bought 80 XRP last night on Binance for 62 EUR. Market is XRP/BTC. Would it be better, if I go for XRP/USD/EUR market, or should I stay with this one?
Also, I'm planning on investing sligtly more on XRP. Your opinions?
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:30:03 AM

Capitalization grows - raising a coin.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
omnitudeorg

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:32:41 AM

a lot of news associated with it and hype.
skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:09:05 PM

There is hype about it exploding but its cap is growing so its getting value.
More people are investing in it and its becoming more and more popular. Whatever the case, its best to buy and hodl XRP for a long time.
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:25:44 PM

Ripple is on the rise, and i expect it to go $2 in the coming year. This is finally the rise of altcoins 2018.
It will skyrocket this year.
WindForce

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:41:15 PM

Great recovery today! +60%

kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:55:25 PM

The upsurge in the price of ripple actually came as surprise but the potential of ripple is still very much loaded and I believe ripple will still go more higher in price.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:29:43 PM

The XRP price increase is more than justified. There have been so many big developments recently, but the price stayed fixed at around $0.25 - it has been long overdue this rise. It's not just the coinbase speculation, it's the inherent value of the project. Just look at what Ripple have been doing, and at their long-term aims. If you're looking for a target market to disrupt, you can't get more ambitious than going after international banking... and Ripple have the expertise to succeed.
Omegagen

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:47:58 PM

I doubt XRP will be added to Coinbase. Why do I say that???  Well because that's what everyone is expecting. I'm sure they read forums too, so I wouldn't be buying because of that rumor.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:54:46 PM

Possibly that could happen by the starting of the year, because price of ripple continue to stay on the rising track while majority is experiencing a downfall in value. More and more banking service networks has made cross platform with bitcoin increasing the real time usage. This too is a major reason for price increase.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: