Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bitfincoin.com - Earn up to 48% profit per month with Bitfincoin AI  (Read 1166 times)
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

what is the first exchange for this token dev? because it will affect the selling price and the community, maybe my advice for the first exchange will be better in hitbtc, then maybe binance, it will be very good on your project
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

low supply for better price. what are your purpose for this project. have real project or just another ico like other.

ljuni0rl

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:42:34 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 01:30:54 AM by ljuni0rl

Hi ,
Is there any reasons I cannot withdraw my ETH from my account. I am getting an error as Fail To Begin Transaction
I have also send an email to support for help.

Regards,
xxx

I don't work for bitfincoin but I did see somebody with the same problem. Apparently for security reasons withdrawals have been disabled until after the ICO has finished.

There was nothing mentioned about the security reasons withdraws are suspended. Even on the web site nor i received a message when i withdraw my eth. I also cannot buy the ico coin since i have deposited my coin two days ago. I will red flag as a scam ico until this matter is resolved. I am sure OP has noticed all my posts and a private IM. Also my email to support team however there is no action been taken till now. So everyone be aware and stop investing on this ICO.
Once I have got back my ETH then i will post back a status.
Dear,
We have a lot of investors, all of them buy successfully . I think because security reasons,i can't buy bitfincoin .We are working on it to fix this.

Regards,
Bitfincoin Support Team.

Hi Support,

Do you have timeline to fix the issue. Otherwise, can you return my ETH after the transaction fee 0.005. Thank you.

Regards,
xxx
ljuni0rl

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:44:18 AM

100% Scam. No one assisted me with my fund. Please stay away.
etherinvester

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:06:31 AM

Hi ,
Is there any reasons I cannot withdraw my ETH from my account. I am getting an error as Fail To Begin Transaction

Regards,
xxx

I don't work for bitfincoin but I did see somebody with the same problem. Apparently for security reasons withdrawals have been disabled until after the ICO has finished.

There was nothing mentioned about the security reasons withdraws are suspended. Even on the web site nor i received a message when i withdraw my eth. I also cannot buy the ico coin since i have deposited my coin two days ago. I will red flag as a scam ico until this matter is resolved. I am sure OP has noticed all my posts and a private IM. Also my email to support team however there is no action been taken till now. So everyone be aware and stop investing on this ICO.
Dear,
We have a lot of investors, all of them buy successfully . I think because security reasons,i can't buy bitfincoin .We are working on it to fix this.

Regards,
Bitfincoin Support Team.

Hi Support,

Do you have timeline to fix the issue. Otherwise, can you return my ETH after the transaction fee 0.005. Thank you.

Regards,
xxx

Hi,
I am also having the same issue, not able to withdraw my bitfincoins. Getting Fail To Begin Transaction error. It's been already three days.

Regards,
EI
BitFinCoin (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:26:38 PM

Hi ,

Regards,
xxx

Dear,

Regards,
Bitfincoin Support Team.

Hi Support,

Regards,
xxx
You can contact us by email support@bitfincoin.com and we will resolve your issue
ljuni0rl

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:43:42 AM

Hi ,

Regards,
xxx

Dear,

Regards,
Bitfincoin Support Team.

Hi Support,

Regards,
xxx
You can contact us by email support@bitfincoin.com and we will resolve your issue
I have sent to the support email on 5/1/2018 and today 8/1/2018 again. Please help to resolve this issue ASAP.
etherinvester

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:52:54 AM

Hi ,

Regards,
xxx

Dear,

Regards,
Bitfincoin Support Team.

Hi Support,

Regards,
xxx
Hi,
Just sent you an email with my user name and BIC details.

Regards,
EI
etherinvester

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:35:47 AM

Hi ,

Regards,
xxx

Dear,

Regards,
Bitfincoin Support Team.

Hi Support,

Regards,
xxx
Hi,
Just sent you an email with my user name and BIC details.

Regards,
EI

Thanks Support team. I received my BIC in MYEtherWallet now.

Who ever is struggling with sending BICs to your wallets, send an email to support team with your wallet details.
Support team can do it manually.
QCT

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

Hello! What are the milestones of your roadmap? Do you have any loyalty program?
ace_78

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:47:59 AM

I would like to get back with ETH and the purchased BIC to my eth wallet. I heard support can do it manually...

can you please confirm and gave me clear instructions...

I will really appreciate it

Thanks
ljuni0rl

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:49:51 AM

Sounds like one big scam.

Yes 100% scam. I have contacted the OP and send two emails already to support but the issue is still remained unsolved.
Do not invest in this ICO.
BitFinCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

I would like to get back with ETH and the purchased BIC to my eth wallet. I heard support can do it manually...

can you please confirm and gave me clear instructions...

I will really appreciate it

Thanks
You can send a email to support@bitfincoin.com and they will help you.
BitFinCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:28:51 AM

Yes 100% scam. I have contacted the OP and send two emails already to support but the issue is still remained unsolved.
We have a large number of investors needing to withdraw their BIC to myetherwallet,we do it manually so it will take more time, please wait until your turn. Do not rush to rate something without understanding about it.Please be patient !
ljuni0rl

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

We have a large number of investors needing to withdraw their BIC to myetherwallet,we do it manually so it will take more time, please wait until your turn. Do not rush to rate something without understanding about it.Please be patient !
Do you have turn around time for my support email? Nonetheless, I will wait until  12/01/2017 to resolve the issue completely. Otherwise, i will give -1 to your account trust rating and post a scam note for this ICO on Bitcointalk. You have time to make thing right for now.
This is the txhash for the transaction in which you need to resolve. https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1146d6c4cf99fdde53be23f1f86c79403e1b7c6c163d6cc8c43edd1760102e34
Nickkymax8x

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

Do you have turn around time for my support email? Nonetheless, I will wait until  12/01/2017 to resolve the issue completely. Otherwise, i will give -1 to your account trust rating and post a scam note for this ICO on Bitcointalk. You have time to make thing right for now.
This is the txhash for the transaction in which you need to resolve. https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1146d6c4cf99fdde53be23f1f86c79403e1b7c6c163d6cc8c43edd1760102e34
Haha. I understood why you think they scam.
If you send your coin to bittrex, binance, bitfinex or any other exchange site. Your money will also be sent on one of their extra wallets .Do you know that ?
lucag74

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

Do you have turn around time for my support email? Nonetheless, I will wait until  12/01/2017 to resolve the issue completely. Otherwise, i will give -1 to your account trust rating and post a scam note for this ICO on Bitcointalk. You have time to make thing right for now.
If you send your coin to bittrex, binance, bitfinex or any other exchange site. Your money will also be sent on one of their extra wallets .Do you know that ?

I have the same problem. Sent eth to wallet eth but not accredited.
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x7d7b08ca5d5e14c016327d5794d39c99d69b99e28001add3d93454960b7f806f
i try now contact in facebook.
lucag74

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:07:30 AM

Do you have turn around time for my support email? Nonetheless, I will wait until  12/01/2017 to resolve the issue completely. Otherwise, i will give -1 to your account trust rating and post a scam note for this ICO on Bitcointalk. You have time to make thing right for now.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x7d7b08ca5d5e14c016327d5794d39c99d69b99e28001add3d93454960b7f806f

In chat very quick answer, and very kind. He forward to techinal department, however my wallet is still 0 after 16 hours. WARNING !
ljuni0rl

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

If you want to know why i think they scam then you should try to invest in this ICO. Then come tell me later. I am not even sure you know what you are talking about. I am done with you.
ljuni0rl

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

In chat very quick answer, and very kind. He forward to techinal department, however my wallet is still 0 after 16 hours. WARNING !

I have given a timeline to OP. If my request is not met then I will create a scam post on Bitcointalk and start spreading in a few mastermind groups. We cannot allow this type of scam in this crypto communities.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: