Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HitBTC problem with withdraw (closed)  (Read 683 times)
Akadem (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:47:05 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 07:28:05 AM by Akadem

Hello!

I want to talk about the problem that was formed with the HitBTC exchange.
 12/20/2017 I sent to the stock exchange a certain amount of XEM since only on it there is a trade paired with USDT.
Transaction came quickly, but the exchange has a division into Main Account and Trading Account.
Why the Main Account is created is not clear, since nothing can be done with it, but a Trading Account for trading.

Now when my XEM on the Main Account I can not transfer them to the Trading Account, accordingly I can not trade, I can not buy other coins, because when I transfer to the Trading Account, the message "Currency operations not available" appears.

I did not like it and I decided to send my XEM back, and about a miracle ....
The withdraw also does not work ...
The message «Please note that XEM withdrawals are temporarily unavailable due to technical maintenance. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.»

Although nowhere in the news on twitter is written about the technical work in the XEM wallet.

On the way out, we have that I can not return my XEM and I can not trade them ...

Ticket ID # 87054: XEM NEM Wallet

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Update: Withdrawal enable today 12/25/2017

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rducky15

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:43:23 PM

I know your pain. My XEM have been kindnap by HitBTC ... The only thing I see are three yellow dots, and all attempts to contact them have been useless. I mean, WTF !!! At least give the back so I can trade them for something else.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:50:30 PM

You will find more scam accusations here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2556342.0
HitBTC seems not reliable anymore since last month, there are many problems regarding their services and not reply the tickets.
If you have coins in their stash, you may find it impossible to withdraw, but if you can do it, consider to leave this exchange for good.
mafostedu

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:55:53 PM

They are not answering to the support tickets, so dont send them tickets anymore because they will ignore you, of course.Just be patient, they are having a lot of issues regarding to BTC withdrawals, and Ethereum too if i am not wrong. Just try to withdraw with any other coin.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 09:23:07 PM

I have had problems in the part with HITBTC withdrawals but usually they have answered my email support tickets within 72 hours the latest. I did have some pending withdraws that took several days to clear, but like etherdelta, I think I will stop trading there as also the withdrawal fees are terrible. My Wife withdrew her PPT from there and they requested 3 ppt as withdrawal fee, that's like over 120 dollars fee, which is terrible and a farce in my books.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:50:29 PM

And why are you complaining about it? There is nothing wrong with the withdrawals, only that the XEM option has been disabled at the moment.

But do you have brain? You can withdraw with other coins, they said that you can not withdraw XEM but you can do it directly with any other coin. So if you are afraid, just use another coin and that is it.

I dont understand why you are completely saying that HitBTC is a scam only for this, if they haven't announced it yet, they will probably do it soon.

Dont worry, you will have your money sooner or later.

The withdraw also does not work ... The message «Please note that XEM withdrawals are temporarily unavailable due to technical maintenance. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.»

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:13:43 PM

So bad that you can't do anything with your deposit, they should have announced it beforehand. Don't lose hope, you can trade/withdraw once they finished the maintenance.

And why are you complaining about it? There is nothing wrong with the withdrawals, only that the XEM option has been disabled at the moment.
Op is just sharing what happened, he politely tell the story. Yes it is about XEM but the thing is there was no notification about the maintenance. What's worst is he can't even trade.

But do you have brain? You can withdraw with other coins, they said that you can not withdraw XEM but you can do it directly with any other coin. So if you are afraid, just use another coin and that is it.
Please enlighten me, how to withdraw with other coin directly? It was clearly stated that the balance is in the XEM wallet main account, unable to withdraw nor transfer in the trading account.

I dont understand why you are completely saying that HitBTC is a scam only for this, if they haven't announced it yet, they will probably do it soon.
As far as I can see OP didn't say any word about scam. They should have announce it in advance or much better that they do disable deposits too to avoid cases like this .
glgeux

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:14:47 PM

HAve you talked to support already ? They have a decent customer service, however they must be saturated just wait and it will be fixed
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:20:52 PM

I have no problem with withdrawal on hitbtc, all in peroses very quickly, whether it's deposit or withdraw, do not know with you. maybe you need to transfer your money from treding account.
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 517

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 11:45:12 PM

if you want get fast response you can post in hitbtc official thread
or open thread in exchange section

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:07:02 AM

Hello!

12/20/2017 I sent to the stock exchange a certain amount of XEM since only on it there is a trade paired with USDT.
Transaction came quickly, but the exchange has a division into Main Account and Trading Account.
Why the Main Account is created is not clear, since nothing can be done with it, but a Trading Account for trading.

Now when my XEM on the Main Account I can not transfer them to the Trading Account, accordingly I can not trade, I can not buy other coins, because when I transfer to the Trading Account, the message "Currency operations not available" appears.
The message «Please note that XEM withdrawals are temporarily unavailable due to technical maintenance. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.»

Although nowhere in the news on twitter is written about the technical work in the XEM wallet.

On the way out, we have that I can not return my XEM and I can not trade them ...

Your main account is the funds you can trade with, you click on trade button to move funds to trade with those funds.
Akadem (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:30:28 AM

Hello!

Your main account is the funds you can trade with, you click on trade button to move funds to trade with those funds.
No... I can trade only coins which on the trade account...
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:08:03 AM

I have your problem solved soon, in my experience i never get any problem with HitBTC, every withdrawal that i did always success. I think you have to make sure you click on email verification when doing any withdrawal. 

imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:09:04 AM

Hello!

the hitbtc has many news scams about the withdrawal of altcoin .. I read much about that problem.
please do not arbitage another exchanger. because that's really a receipt for your exchanger .. for example if you have token to hitbtc erc20 that you want to transfer to another exchanger please do not do it because you can not rereceived that. you will need to transfer your tokens to the official or paper wallet before you transfer them to online exchangers to become succesful. that's what I'm doing when I hit a hitbtc .. there's no problem with withdrawal bitcoin's hitbtc problem.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:14:12 AM

Hitbtc support is terrible lately.

They are well known to their inability of running a proper XEM wallet. Check DIMCOIN topic and you will see how 2 teams (hitbtc and dimcoin) can't run a single wallet and list new coin 10 days now. There are 12M confirmed dimcoin deposits in hitbtc XEM wallet and nothing in clients accounts.

Unfortunately, now you could only wait and choose another exchange for future XERM transactions. Here is a complete list: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nem/#markets

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:15:25 AM

Never trust any exchange with your money, this means never send an amount there that you are willing to lose I lost some using bittrex they locked account up and got my documents and selfi because of this I will never send a lot but in small parts to different exchanges.  I don't understand when I see these things happening why people trust exchanges they all seem shady to me.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:41:19 AM

Hello!

I think its only for XEM coin only. Other altcoins have no problem in their withdrawals. Hope to solve you problems. But i think the transaction today are a lot slower because of christmas is coming.

X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:42:49 AM

Keep a log of all your communication

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
medsi2

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:43:07 AM

Sometimes I use HitBTC for buying those altcoins that are not available elsewhere. By the way I don't trust them and I find the exchange pretty terrible.
It's slow, they have a huge minimum amount for placing orders and withdraws have tremendous high fees (15$ fees for a transaction that on etherdelta costs me 0,30$)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
icologs

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:16:06 PM

Problem solved? Did you bring out your tokens?

⚡ All ICO projects in a couple of clicks here https://icologs.com Android and IOS
⚡ Email: support@icologs.com Telegram: https://t.me/icologs_com
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: