Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:40:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OK so it took me 30 minutes to figure out I could only post here  (Read 802 times)
cedeon (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 04:06:32 PM

Despite being a child of the 80's and an avid Web 1.0 user, I think I have become too spoilt by slick responsive web based UI's Sad

This forum hurt my brain entirely.  I was tearing my hair out looking for the new thread & reply buttons and the help page offered me no love.

But alas, here I am.. a submitter at last to the newbie section of this forum... and all i have to say here is...

Hi   Grin
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gordon Bleu

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

verified ✔

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 04:13:21 PM

only another 3h 30 min left,
somwhere in newbie Section is the whitelist Thread,

GAWMiners http://gawminers.com/ Gridseed ASICS in stock in USA
ONE YEAR FREE HOSTING AND ELECTRICITY WITH PURCHASE!

AROUSR.COM The Adult Chat Community (21+) We now accept BTCitcoins Smiley               |
Connect with hot girls for chat, talk, trade pics and more!➠Visit http://arousr.com (21+)|
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4606

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 11:22:02 PM

Despite being a child of the 80's and an avid Web 1.0 user, I think I have become too spoilt by slick responsive web based UI's Sad

This forum hurt my brain entirely.  I was tearing my hair out looking for the new thread & reply buttons and the help page offered me no love.

But alas, here I am.. a submitter at last to the newbie section of this forum... and all i have to say here is...

Hi   Grin

In the future, I'd recommend that you at least glance at what you are agreeing to before you agree to it.
polrpaul

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Love the Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 11:25:59 PM

You'll get there soon enough, just like everyone else did. Keep up the good posts!

BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Simply use Bitcoin to take advantage of a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
Amaze

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 11:57:58 PM

Hi   Grin

You'll get there in the end!
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 12:04:06 AM

Welcome to the forum beware of random people going to pyramids on a horse in proper attire Grin

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
aststa

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 12:04:29 AM

Hi   Grin

Welcome and next time read the terms of agreement you agree to (it said where you could and could not originally post)
BillyBobBtc

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 02:42:29 AM

lol when you register it says you can only post in the newbie section. I guess you didn't read the terms and conditions. Embarrassed
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 04:37:56 PM

Took me over a Week  Roll Eyes thought maybe it was because I didn't have Flash or Java installed or set up correctly, or my Linux (Puppy) set up.

Huh

poachie

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 08:50:11 PM

Hehe I'm glad you figured it out! 30 min isn't too bad I suppose. But really, please read what you agree to! By the way, I'm new here too.
IvanGor

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 09:49:28 PM

Nobody reads forum rules before registration. You are normal  Cheesy
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2607

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce