Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:01:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE NOW] MACHTCOIN-ADRENALINE INSPIRED  (Read 1608 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:10:15 PM

I just now downloaded the video! So the creators heard us and decided to give us more information ... so there is a sense of investment
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pendul

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:10:28 PM

Impressing project, but the name of coin is pretty hard to read and pronounce... It would be nice to know the transcription of that name))
And what name can you offer?))

I should not offer any names for that project(not my bussiness), I'm just wondering, how to pronounce this name??
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:15:36 PM

Impressing project, but the name of coin is pretty hard to read and pronounce... It would be nice to know the transcription of that name))
And what name can you offer?))

I should not offer any names for that project(not my bussiness), I'm just wondering, how to pronounce this name??
is this name important to you? as you want, and say)
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:20:07 PM

I just now downloaded the video! So the creators heard us and decided to give us more information ... so there is a sense of investment
quite possible. Everything will depend on the first impression, well, or, in this case, on the first round) let's see what happens next)
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:39:12 PM

And what about the sale of tokens? Can I buy them already?
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:45:21 PM

I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.
One question is, in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:49:50 PM

This is just a wonderful project with a huge potential, I'm sure that the team will cope with the task! Tell me, will there be a mobile application, in particular a phone?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:53:25 PM

If I'm not mistaken, then the sale of tokens will start in 3 days, so do not miss the moment and be among the first to buy tokens at a bargain price of $ 0.88. Also I want to say that all tokens can be sold in the first hours, because the platform's potential is huge!
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:57:59 PM

I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.

I think that if the project succeeds, they can gradually become known throughout the world!
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:03:11 PM

This is just a wonderful project with a huge potential, I'm sure that the team will cope with the task! Tell me, will there be a mobile application, in particular a phone?
I think it's necessary! It's very convenient, you can use the services of this platform anywhere in the world, it's very convenient!
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:27:34 PM

If I'm not mistaken, then the sale of tokens will start in 3 days, so do not miss the moment and be among the first to buy tokens at a bargain price of $ 0.88. Also I want to say that all tokens can be sold in the first hours, because the platform's potential is huge!
What about Bounty company? Can I get free tokens?
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:33:01 PM

I think that if the project succeeds, they can gradually become known throughout the world!
Well this is quite a serious statement, first you need to show the result in the area that they chose for the start! And in order to become famous all over the world, you need a very expensive marketing plan! This is very expensive!
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:36:54 PM

I think it's necessary! It's very convenient, you can use the services of this platform anywhere in the world, it's very convenient!
I fully agree with you, if you are not satisfied with the phone, the mobile devices are also tablets, which are now able to replace the computer!
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:43:27 PM

Yes, Bounty company will, but unfortunately, I can not say anything about its holding! I know that only 5% of all the released tokens will be allocated to it.
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:49:14 PM

Well this is quite a serious statement, first you need to show the result in the area that they chose for the start! And in order to become famous all over the world, you need a very expensive marketing plan! This is very expensive!
Well, competition has always been and will be, simply they have advantages and innovations, which greatly simplifies the task! And if you gather people from all over the world, it will be the first platform in the world of such a plan that it will become convenient and solve many problems!
zero9119

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:57:26 PM

I fully agree with you, if you are not satisfied with the phone, the mobile devices are also tablets, which are now able to replace the computer!
You are right, in any case, while it is too early to argue, you need to wait and see how this will actually work!
costgranda

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:07:10 AM

Yes, Bounty company will, but unfortunately, I can not say anything about its holding! I know that only 5% of all the released tokens will be allocated to it.
I think this information is on the company's website, read more! https://www.machtcoin.co/
zero9119

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:22:13 AM

Well, competition has always been and will be, simply they have advantages and innovations, which greatly simplifies the task! And if you gather people from all over the world, it will be the first platform in the world of such a plan that it will become convenient and solve many problems!
I completely agree with you!
okaypool

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:28:00 AM

You are right, in any case, while it is too early to argue, you need to wait and see how this will actually work!
You can be sure that the developers will do everything at the highest level!
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:22:00 PM

the video is very cool and after seeing it we can understand the essence and meaning of the project
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: