Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:17:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm Opening a Data Center in Washington State. Need a Place to Scale?  (Read 111 times)
theycallmebruce? (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:39:34 AM

I'm sure most of you on this board know about the cheap power in Washington state.  I'm a WA resident, my current home mining operation has hit its capacity.  I'm going to lease an industrial spot in January, and I'm going to rent out the space I'm not using to help pay the bills. 

I've worked in and out of data centers for 20 years, that is a serious business you don't go into lightly.  And to be clear, I do not intend to set up a DoD certified data center.
I am going to set up a facility a professional IT guy would set up for himself on a limited budget but with high standards (everything will be insured, we'll have WA state contracts). 

At this stage, I just want to talk to some others who may be interested to find out what you're looking for and see if there's a mutual opportunity.

You can PM me or reply to this if you have questions (for the benefit of others).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: